Sure! I'll go first. (Keeping in mind I'm an on-again off-again CDing mama!)Stash that worked the best with 2 infants/babies:
I did a load of diapers every night, so I only needed enough to get me through one day plus a little extra "just in case" I was late getting things into the dryer so I'd have a couple the next morning.
* 24 FuzziBunz - all white so interchangeable between boy and girl
* 30 JoeyBunz stuffers (used 1 during day, 2 during naps or longish outings/cartrips, and 1 with a Polar Babies prefold at night)
* 4 Polar Babies hemp prefolds (for night - see above)
I prestuffed them all. I had a big stack for day, a smaller stack for naps, and one made up each day for that nighttime. NEVER a leak.Stash that I love now with 2 toddlers:
* 8 Angel Wraps Quick Dry AIOs
I adore these
* 8 Baby's Bum AIOs - these are great too and not very much $
I orderd an extra soaker for the Angel Wraps, which I rarely use. They are very very absorbant. Again, never a leak. (Keep in mind we use sposies at night, on outings, when we feel like it
, etc. so not really a big test here either. I would definitely use the extra soaker at night!!)
I love these adorable AIOs. When we went to the beach, everyone was oohing and ahhhing over their adorable "swim diapers".
And an AIO with a tee shirt and sandals is pretty much our backyard uniform these days.
What a fun thread!!