proffesional twin photo's ideas? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 11-19-2004, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The one thing I have regretted is not taking proffesional artistic pictures of the twins when they were newborns as well as tummy pictures just before they were born. Well, I have been birthday-christmas shopping for myself... LOL!... and I called this photographer this morning who's ads are way cool and artistic looking to ask him about prices. I told him I wanted it for my twins and he said "well, Im trying to get my portfolio built up... and havent been able to do twins... I will do it for you with no sitting fee" FREE! All we would have to pay for is the prints!!! I know my DH will go for this... what an oportunity!!!

If anyone has any ideas for artistic twin photo's let me know. I got a few ideas... I think for one of them I wanna put them in my wraps (one on front and one on back). But most of them will be with just them (not me in it). I have seen anne geddes ones that are cute but they are all newborns... I need 7 month old ideas that are still artistic and cool! If you have ideas send them my way! I want them to be awsome.

Thanks in advance,
Randee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-07-2004, 11:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am a photographer and have a cute idea. Have him do nakey shots with their backs to the camera sitting side by side. Very cute. Just have them interact with each other naturally to get the best shots. Try to get them to hold hands or touch each other's faces.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page