If you found out you were pregnant with multiples again... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 31 Old 07-07-2005, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my5headedmonster
my first set of twins were 6 months old when i found out i was pregnant with another set. they are now 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 and i wouldn't change it for the world!!
i was very happy to findout that i was going to have 2 more babies!!
Holy Cow!! Wow what a ride for you!! How wonderful!!

And Nansala - Looks like you are either having your 2nd set anyday or have already had them!! Again !

Karen - 1plus2 - That is great you are still nursing your girls. I hope we can make it as long as you. Do they nurse often at that age? My 12 mos old girls nurse so much still it is hard to imagine them still nursing that often at age 2 or 2 1/2...but at the same time I can't imagine us NOT nursing.

On a side note - my sister just miscarried her baby. She was about 6 weeks along. I am very sad for her and wished so much that it didn't happen. It makes me appreciate even more how wonderful making a baby is and how precious 1 or 2 lifes can be. So if God gives me another singelton or another set of twins - either way I will be overjoyed!

I find myself wishing for twins for others. Not in the way like I want them to see how hard it is...but in the way like I want them to experience all the joys that I have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page