New here!... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-04-2005, 01:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello!

My name is Lisa. My husband (Scott) & I have fraternal twin girls (Zoe & Charlie) who are 2-years-old. We are thinking about having another baby within a couple of years. Did any of you have more babies after your twins/multiples? I'm just interested in hearing what other people experienced.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2005, 01:42 PM

Hi, Lisa and welcome to the board! I have 3 girls....1 is 4 1/2 and my twins are 2 1/2. DH and I are planning on having more children. As you saw from my other thread we recently lost a baby at 8 weeks (carried it to 12 weeks) which was a surprise pregnancy for us. After losing that baby we both realized that we are very ready for baby #4! As soon as my OB gives me the green light we will start ttc again. Maybe you and I will be pg together!

Karen - Mama to Haven (9/00) , Lillie & Faith (MZ - 12/02) and my first homebirthed baby, Willa (3/08)
Old 06-05-2005, 02:07 AM

Welcome!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 10:10 PM

Welcome!

My twins were my first, and I think they were the easiest. They are 4 1/2 now. We also had 2 more girls, dd3 will be 3 in September and dd4 will be 1 in a few weeks.
Old 06-07-2005, 02:51 PM

Hi there! Welcome!

Yes I am thinking of another. My girls will be one this month and ds is almost 2 1/2. I haven't got my periods back since I'm bf'ing alot. But maybe around when the girls turn 2 or so. I'd love anohter baby but also want to be able to give good quality time to the 3 babies I have now.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:14 PM

I have twin girls who are six and when they were three we had dd3. we have been ttc for 18 months now because we are ready for a fourth.

homebirthing,,homeschooling intactalactivist mom to 3dd jumpers.gifand 2dsbouncy.gif.babyf.gifAlways busy

User Tag List