How many moms here went to term with their mulitples?? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 73 Old 11-15-2005, 01:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
38 weeks, planned c-section due to baby A being breech But they were good sizes 7-6# and 8-1#, due to following Dr. Luke's diet

Twin boys 04/2005 : Support breastfeeding rights at FirstRight.Org : warrior
Face the rear for MORE than a year! Toddlers' necks are safest in a rear facing carseat
#62 of 73 Old 11-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Zus

My girls were born spontaneously and naturally at exactly 37 weeks. Twin A came out head first and Twin B was transverse. The doctor went in with her hand, turned her, and pulled her out feet first
#63 of 73 Old 12-12-2005, 09:29 PM

I love this post.. I keep coming back to reading it. I'm 39w1d today with no real signs of labor. I'm really trying to stay strong and know this is best for my babies, even if it is taking a physical and emotional toll on me!

Stacy
#64 of 73 Old 12-17-2005, 03:32 PM

37 Weeks with my DZ girls. *They* weren't ready yet, but I had toxemia so had a c-section (A was breech). 6 pounds 3 ounces each.

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#65 of 73 Old 12-19-2005, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMama
Thanks for this thread. I just found out a couple of hours ago that I'm having twins, and I'm a little scared. Reading about your expriences has helped me calm down abit. I just put Barbara Luke's book on hold at the library......
I just found out last Wednesday, at 28 weeks. It is a little scary, and very freaky! This thread has helped me, also. I have a sister who is very medical-minded (and oddly enough, was the only one of us who was born at home, with a midwife!) and she is really freaked out about me having twins with my midwives. She is convinced that I will deliver these twins in about two weeks, because she did a rotation in NICU when she was a nursing student. She was telling me that they are always small and born early, and I told her that's not always true. She doesn't believe me, of course. Now I have this thread to prove it! Thanks, mamas . It makes me feel better reading your stories.
#66 of 73 Old 12-24-2005, 03:17 AM

I am now 39 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my twins! Reading everyone's stories really encouraged me along the way. So far no signs that the babies want to come out yet.

Blessed mama of four
::
#67 of 73 Old 12-31-2005, 01:13 AM

I love this thread! When it started I was in having my b/g twins! (7/6/05)

I made it to 38 weeks 1 day and I know I would have gone longer if I would have been given the chance. Cullen was 5.8 and Ava was 6.14. I had absolutely no problems...being pregnant with them was a dream. I too followed Dr. Luke's recommendations for diet, etc and found it to be extremely helpful.
#68 of 73 Old 01-07-2006, 06:06 PM

i did.
I had twins girls may of 03 and had stretchmarks and i just got a belly button ring. However my stretch marks hardly show up because i am tan and thin again.
#69 of 73 Old 01-07-2006, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepenthesea
I just found out last Wednesday, at 28 weeks. It is a little scary, and very freaky! This thread has helped me, also. I have a sister who is very medical-minded (and oddly enough, was the only one of us who was born at home, with a midwife!) and she is really freaked out about me having twins with my midwives. She is convinced that I will deliver these twins in about two weeks, because she did a rotation in NICU when she was a nursing student. She was telling me that they are always small and born early, and I told her that's not always true. She doesn't believe me, of course. Now I have this thread to prove it! Thanks, mamas . It makes me feel better reading your stories.
stay true to yourself. and dont lt her talk you out of a homebirth. it is perfectly healthy and safe to deliver your babies at home and full term.
mama to two boys ans twins girls may of 03
#70 of 73 Old 01-08-2006, 08:12 PM

Ditto! I just had my twins at home, born at 40 weeks 1 day. They were 6 lbs 10 oz and 8 lbs 4 oz. At first I wondered if it was safe to have twins at home but the more I researched it the more I realized it was the way I wanted it to be. I have no regrets, it was such a wonderful experience. Painful, but wonderful!

Blessed mama of four
#71 of 73 Old 01-14-2006, 11:55 PM

Yea Nancymom!!!

I read this thread before I had my babies, but forgot to come back and post. They were born at home at 40 weeks 3 days, 7lbs2oz and 8lbs. I induced with castor oil just like my doppelganger sarahloughmiller.

Trying to get my bearings...
#72 of 73 Old 01-15-2006, 07:06 PM

That is awesome, Jenny! So many big healthy, homebirthed twins on this board!

Blessed mama of four
#73 of 73 Old 01-17-2006, 09:53 PM

36weeks5days.....Baby B -> PROM -> Baby B distressed/breech & Emergency C-section

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page