Nightweaning your twins - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-03-2004, 01:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What is the Pantley Pop?

Your description of being on your back with baby on each side on a pillow and another girl on top made me laugh!

When my girls were just a few months old, I broke my leg. So I slept in a recliner and my husband and the girls slept on a futon on the floor next to me. He passed them to me as they needed to nurse during the night. But in the morning, when he got up to shower and leave for work, I would have to go to the bathroom first and then he'd put both babies on me since I couldn't get them from off the mattress. Then I would lay there hoping and praying that one of the bigger kids would wake up before I had to go to the bathroom again! Or need anything with the babies.

It was a very creative and difficult time!!! But that image of being stuck under two babies will stay with me forever.

K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2004, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So after reading your pile up story I was smiling! I am always so glad to know I'm not the only nut case out there.

The "Pantley Pop" is from Elizabeth Pantley's book "The No cry Sleep Solution". She is a pediatrician and Sears' heir apparent.

Once again I loved the mental image

Julianne

User Tag List