No morning sickness - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 10-10-2006, 11:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else go through their twin (or more) pregnancy with no real morning sickness or problems. With my first I had no problems other than a few headaches around the 12th week when the placenta kicked in, and bouts of nausea (but no real sickness or vomiting) here or there. In the second trimester I had a terrible face rash, otherwise an easy pregnancy (no swelling, no constipation, nadda). With this twin pregnancy it's been even better. Even less (really minute) nausea at the begining, only 2 bad headaches (same deal of when the palcenta kicked in) and no face or skin rashes this time. I hope I am not cursing myself by even saying anything. But has anyone had no real problems. i guess my body just really likes being preggo! But I was curious if anyone else has had tis experience.
#2 of 9 Old 10-11-2006, 12:05 AM

I had no ms or even nausea with either of my pregnancies. Both were also completely straightforward and uncomplicated by anything other than quite a few BH contrax after week 22 or so. But, I think that's pretty normal for a multiples pregnancy.
My SIL keeps asking if I would mind being a surrogate for her!

Cindi, mama to Hannah (7/04) :, Eli & Sam (6/06) :
#3 of 9 Old 10-11-2006, 02:03 AM

I never had morning sickness with my twins. I had no problems what so ever and carried to 38 weeks. The OB said I was the "model for twin pregnancy" LOL.

Sarah
#4 of 9 Old 10-11-2006, 10:36 AM

With my first singleton pregnancy I had severe nausea and vomitting. With my second too but not too much vomitting. With my twins I was suprised just little nausea the 2nd and 3rd month but no vomitting. Don't know why maybe I got used to it due to previous pregnancies?
#5 of 9 Old 10-11-2006, 03:00 PM

No real ms here, either. Just TIRED!

Waldorf mama to 5yo b/g twins
#6 of 9 Old 10-11-2006, 03:25 PM

No morning sickness or issues at all really. I had two headaches near week33, and delivered at 35.5 weeks. Wonderful pregnancy and delivery overall.
#7 of 9 Old 10-11-2006, 03:43 PM

Why did I click this link?? With my singletons I was barely nauseous. With the twins I was sick as a dog for WEEKS. I could barely lift my head from the couch. It was the worst time of my life.
#8 of 9 Old 10-16-2006, 05:02 AM

I'm so happy (and also secretly jealous) for you mamas who have had no ms with your twin pregnancies. I thought I was in that catagory too, until it hit me three weeks ago!

Enjoy this time! You are truly blessed to be pregnant and not have to make speedy trips to the white castle every time someone mentions what they ate for supper.
#9 of 9 Old 10-16-2006, 02:29 PM

None here either! I was always expecting the worst at early sono's because I never felt pregnant until 13 weeks and that's when I started having problems that made up for not having morning sickness. LOL Best wishes to you for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page