How did this happen to me?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-24-2006, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Seriously....how did this happen to me?! My girls turned 4 last Saturday. 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear to you that it feels like I just found out I was carrying two....just held them for the first time....how did this happen? I happened to blink and my babies are now 4!!

For those of you still in the "early stages"....pregnant or with baby twins. The road ahead of you is filled with so many blessings. I feel so very blessed every single day to have been given these pecious gifts. To bear witness to the special relationship that they share. To listen in when they talk and play. To hear them fight and to hear them take up for one another. They are such a miracle! Don't let the negative comments that outsiders make ever get you down. The hard times are far outweighed by the amazing times.

Enjoy every single day of your journey!

Happy 4th Birthday to my precious girls, Lillie and Faith!! And thank you to God for the amazing gifts you have given to me in all three of my children.

Karen - Mama to Haven (9/00) , Lillie & Faith (MZ - 12/02) and my first homebirthed baby, Willa (3/08)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2006, 04:22 PM

Happy Birthday, Lillie & Faith! I look forward to experiencing all those happy moments with my own twins that you described of yours!

Mama to four remarkable kiddos, all born at home.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:18 PM

Thank you for sharing those thoughts - they really are inspirational, even through my sleep-deprived fog!

Happy Birthday sweet Lillie and Faith! And congratulations Mama for doing such a good job!

Betsy, mama to beautiful, strong MZ twins Lillian and Kate, born 11 weeks early on January 10, 2006.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:53 PM

I know what you mean.....my "babies" are now 13.5 years old and 7.5 years old!!!!! The time has FLOWN by!!!!
Old 12-25-2006, 04:57 AM

I'm going to be posting this EXACT same thread in January, when MY babies turn 4yo. I can't believe it. I can barely remember it! But I have a lot of videos and pics that remind me of 2 scrawny little preemies, then 2 chubby little infants, then 2 walkers, then 2 RUNNERS (and another baby), and now 2 big boys!

treehugger.gif Erika
mom of twins.gif (8)  blahblah.gif(5) thumbsuck.gif (3) and baby.gif born at home on Christmas day! 
Old 12-25-2006, 07:54 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
i hope you ladies dont mind me dropping in. i just wanted to share the sentiment. i have a singleton 4 year old who cant wait to grow big and strong so i share ur sentiment.

sometimes i beg her if for a little while she can go back to be 3 or 2 or 1 or even teh newborn - just for one day, just one hour at least and she rolls her eyes at me and allows me to cuddle her and kiss her.

treehugger.gif Co-parent, joy.gifcold.gifbrand new homeschooling middle schoolerjoy.gif, and an attackcat.gif 

User Tag List