Had to share! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-05-2003, 01:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know so many of you can probably relate and share a wonderful story of your own!
Tonight I was teaching my older two daughters how to properly clean their faces when I thought my 14 year old son was watching the twins. I noticed they were too quiet! As mothers we all know that when it is quiet something is not right. I went to check and sure enough they were watching themselves and had managed to get into my oldest daughters bright red nail polish. It was all over Jades face, hands and PJ's. Amber had tried very hard to paint her finger nails and was very close but painted straight across her knuckles instead. My oldest daughter's lavendar sheets now have red spots. Luckily I think the was the extent of the damage and I am so glad they did not try to drink it or paint the walls and carpet.
Never a dull moment!
Angie
#2 of 4 Old 05-06-2003, 12:19 PM

Oh, the possibilities! I am a bit worried about the toddler years! Fortunately the damage was minimal, but ... whew!
#3 of 4 Old 05-06-2003, 05:30 PM

My oldest dd did something like when I was pregnant. I had to go to a doctor's appointment and she was suppose to be getting her shoes for me to put on her. I realized (a little too late) that she was unusually quiet so I went looking for her. I found her sitting on the toilet seat lid with my brand new (super sized) bottle of lotion. The lotion lid was off and she had poured it all over herself, the floor, rubbed it on the walls, in her hair, etc. I SWEAR that she hadn't been in that bathroom alone longer then two minutes. Ahhhh...the joys of motherhood.

Karen - Mama to Haven (9/00) , Lillie & Faith (MZ - 12/02) and my first homebirthed baby, Willa (3/08)
#4 of 4 Old 05-06-2003, 05:53 PM

Hehehe...the joys of motherhood!! Luckily my goop-on-the-bed incident was just peanut butter & not nail polish!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page