Feb/Mar Support Thread for 4/06ish-7/06ish Twin Moms - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 37 Old 02-18-2007, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I drive a Honda Odyssey - the twins are in the middle row in Britax Boulevards & the girls are in the 3rd row in Britax Marathons. The oldest girl is in the hardest spot for me to reach b/c she can do her own buckle. I can easily (enough) reach everyone else since the van opens on both sides.

Mama to four remarkable kiddos, all born at home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 37 Old 02-18-2007, 08:15 PM

We just bought a new vehicle. We had a Dodge Durango 7 seater, but our family has officially outgrown it. We now own a Ford E350 12 passenger van. We have 7 kids with the twins being the youngest, so we need the room. DH and I are in the first row, the twins have matching Britax Camoo-flague Marathons (rear facing) in the next row, followed by our two oldest (the boys) and then in the fourth (last row) we have the three girls (two who are in booster seats).
#33 of 37 Old 02-19-2007, 12:44 PM

we have a 98 chevy astro 8 passanger. The twins are in infant seats, one behind the drivers seat and one right next to it. The 2 year old is in her cowmooflage marathon (great print ) on the back row passanger side. The 8 year old sometimes sits next to the twins or in back driver side (leaving the middle seat empty), it depends on how much he and the 2yo have been fighting
I think someday when everyone is ff we're going to put all three car seats in the middle row. DS might complain about that though he usually likes to site with dd

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#34 of 37 Old 02-28-2007, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter

OMG someone please tell DS that he is only 8mo and he is not authorized to pull up on stuff and cruise yet. He can't judge what would be stable to pull up on and what wouldn't so we've a repeatedly bumped noggin here.

Plus- in there another growth spurt around 8mo or so? They are nursing almost all night. DD at least 4 times per night and DS, well I don't think he came unlatched from 10pm until 7am.

Crunchy Mama to the Triad of Chaos-- DD1 (9/03) & the Twinadoes- DS and DD2 (6/06)
#35 of 37 Old 02-28-2007, 11:34 AM

OMG! Go little man, go!!

We are nursing nuts here too. Sonny now whimpers (in his sleep) if I try to unlatch him. He nurses probably 5-6 times a night. Mia nurses2-4 times a night. At least these last few days. Everytime I say "they nurse xyz", they change it up on me.
#36 of 37 Old 02-28-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stTimeMummytoLore View Post
OMG someone please tell DS that he is only 8mo and he is not authorized to pull up on stuff and cruise yet. He can't judge what would be stable to pull up on and what wouldn't so we've a repeatedly bumped noggin here.

Plus- in there another growth spurt around 8mo or so? They are nursing almost all night. DD at least 4 times per night and DS, well I don't think he came unlatched from 10pm until 7am.
I know how you feel one of mine, thinks he should be cruising. He can pull himself up on the sofa and tries to walk along it. He's forever falling over. His brother won't be far behind him.
Charlie http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93...brary-2211.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a93...brary-2214.jpg
#37 of 37 Old 02-28-2007, 11:02 PM

Ava is pulling up on stuff too. Jude kinda is. Oh, and nursing all night here too all of the sudden. DH said something about it today-like what are we doing different?? I said-nothing! I am thinking maybe growthspurt along with teeth. We haven't actually seen any teeth yet and they are 8 1/2 mo.

Annette-cute pics!

mama to Joshua (9), Lily (8), Jude (6) and Ava (6)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page