I wonder the same thing too. My twin girls are 1 year old and husband keeps asking if we should get the V done or not. We discuss and think and can't decide.
We have decided this though: We will try to not get pregnant as long as we are not okay with 1) another baby 2) another girl 3) another set of twins. If we are okay with all three of those possibilities, then we can try for another.
SAHM to (twin DDs, 6). One on the way Aug 14' !!! Looking forward to (again!): Looking forward to (1st time!): encapsulation!