New to the group sad I need to return to work - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-25-2012, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

This is my first time joining an on line group, I hope this will be a helpful site.  I am a first time mom and our son is a little over 2 months old.  I have truely enjoyed being home with him the past 10 weeks, it has been absolutely wonderful.  My 12 weeks with him at home are almost up, I wish I could continue to stay home with him fulltime.  Does anyone have any advice for a new mom who is returning back to work? 

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-25-2012, 04:35 PM

Well, this group is for pregnant moms who are due in August, so it's not exactly the specialty area you're looking for.  Have you tried the working moms section of the main board?

Feral  transtichel.gif  Loving Wife and Helper to Wuff superhero.gif Mama to Honey Badger nut.gif and Owlet babygirl.gif Homemaker and Polytheist Quaker.      http://umblepiety.blogspot.com

#3 of 3 Old 02-27-2012, 02:09 PM

Looks like your post got moved to the Working and Student Parents board, so hopefully we can give you some support.

Are you breastfeeding and looking for advice about pumping/bottle feeding? Or are you just looking for emotional support for leaving your LO for so long? Or both? :)

I know it's hard but you can definitely do it and you'll still have such a strong bond with your LO. Let us know what you need!

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page