Filiz's Free Workshop for starting your own business! - Mothering Forums
Working and Student Parents > Filiz's Free Workshop for starting your own business!
Filiz Dolar's Avatar Filiz Dolar 10:18 AM 07-31-2012

Hi Moms!

I am the mother of an amazing 2 year old, and expecting another little one (yay!) and I wanted to share a the Expanding Business Workshop with you.  I know many of you, like myself, would love to have a thriving business making a great income while being able to create your own schedule and spend your valuable time doing what you desire, such as being with your kids.  In this new paradigm we can do this.  If you have always wanted to pursue this passion of yours, or are simply curious, this workshop is for you.

This is a workshop to help you setup your business- its free, detailed, and will help you get started.

It Entails:

Internal Mind Work

Spiritual Work

Communal

Logistical

and Bonus Material

Our Goals:

1. Start your business confidently
  2. Create infrastructures for success
  3. Get clients, MAKE MONEY
  4. Expand

If your commited to starting a new chapter in your life, or have already started and are looking for foundations and fundamentals, methods and tactics, I invite you to check it out

Good Luck Mamas!

Love,

Filiz

namaste.gif

[admin note: link removed as we don't host promotional posts of this nature. You can post helpful information to our WAHM Well forum to give advice for work at home mom business owners directly on the forum] 

cynthia mosher's Avatar cynthia mosher 05:47 PM 08-08-2012

Sorry but I had to remove your link. Please see my note. thumb.gif

Up