Student Mama Tribe - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 523 Old 09-27-2005, 10:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by june'smom
How do you do it all? AAAAHHHHHHHRRRGGGHHH!
I feel like I am going to explode at any moment. Even when my kids are being great I can't handle it.
I have 12 credits and my husband works opposite hours so he can watch the kids. But my 2 yr old won't nap for anyone else and freaks out if I am gone for more than an hour or two. My 4 mo doesn't really like a bottle, but is ok for 2 hours usually. I haven't done any of my homework this semester. I have already missed a few classes.

I have never been this far over my head in my life. And don't even ask about the state of my house. Yikes.

Louise
I was in a similar boat when dd was 4 months and ds was 3. I'm not trying to sound negative at all here, just sharing my story...I ended up dropping my classes that semester and waiting until this semester to go back (she's 2 now). It was just so hard to do with an infant. Of course, I have a friend who is getting her ph.d who has 3 under 4, including a 6 week old...she went back to school 2 weeks postpartum. And I know lots of other moms who have done it with babies...so it definitely can be done! But I know it's really challenging.

And believe me, my house is bad too. Really bad...I'm not sure how it got to this...I think i need to do some major decluttering and start from there.
#362 of 523 Old 09-27-2005, 10:35 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
me too, in fact junes mom how did you know w3hat i was going to say...

take care, hope it gets easier.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#363 of 523 Old 09-28-2005, 01:56 AM

June's mom -- It does get better, but not necessarily easier. I had ds one semester into my master's program, graduated when pg with dd. Started back to school when dd was 4 months old. The challenges change... but have faith - you can do it.

In other news, I'm switching daycare providers. Having had further conversations with some of the workers that I do trust, I can't let my kids stay (esp. dd, ds's room isn't having the same issues) where they are at... between the "wierd" comment in front of the kids, the making of faces/gagging/flat out refusasl of some of the workers to change dd's diapers, laughing at dd when she said yes to the question "are you still nursing"... I've had it.... didn't help when I talked to the director and she was more concerned with the fact that I'd been told about the comments than she was with the fact that they were made. I will be telling the daycare EXACTLY why we are leaving. On the bright side, I have two options that I am exploring... My biggest concern is making sure that ds will have social interaction with other kids his age. (I will post more when I know which option we are going with)

The next 3 weeks are busy - I have written examinations or practicals every day from now until the end of the trimester on 10/20.

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.

#364 of 523 Old 09-28-2005, 01:50 PM

Can I join in? I just returned to work part time (working MTW all day) and started back at school. It's been a heck of a month for me! Luckily DD is doing well at daycare; we found a really good fit in our DCP.

I'm currently an engineer with an MS in Math and I'm starting over. I want to be a midwife, so I'm hoping to get into a nursing program. Seems like a popular path on this thread! Right now I'm taking care of prereqs. I CLEPed Intro to Psych and Human Growth and Development in August. This semester I'm taking A&P on Wed nights (have my first exam tonight, yikes!) and Developmental Psych II (the 'adult/aging' half) online.

I'm having a terrible time finding programs. The ADN program at the community college I'm taking my courses at is competitive like all the others, so I may get waitlisted into 2007. All the BSN programs in my area are a) further away than I would like to commute, not to mention Boston traffic, and b) too expensive. We took out 100K in loans the first time around, and are still paying them, so we don't want to do that again! Nevermind that tuition will be more than I could take loans for. Plus I can't afford to not work at this point, either, which is another story... But I'm still considering all my options. I just want to get my RN asap so I can get out of engineering. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel, however long my tunnel may be.
#365 of 523 Old 09-28-2005, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june'smom
How do you do it all? AAAAHHHHHHHRRRGGGHHH!
I feel like I am going to explode at any moment. Even when my kids are being great I can't handle it.
I have 12 credits and my husband works opposite hours so he can watch the kids. But my 2 yr old won't nap for anyone else and freaks out if I am gone for more than an hour or two. My 4 mo doesn't really like a bottle, but is ok for 2 hours usually. I haven't done any of my homework this semester. I have already missed a few classes.

I have never been this far over my head in my life. And don't even ask about the state of my house. Yikes.

Louise
I know it's not always possible, but I am finding that doing school online is MUCH easier to manage with kids. It's cheaper, I can still get financing and I can manage to get like 4-5 hours in one day and do nothing the next and it all balances out and is better for me and the kids. I still have to really dig in at times, but it is easier because I can do the work when I have the time.
#366 of 523 Old 09-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Banned

Well, I got a 76 on my Chem exam. I'm sort of bummed but the average grade was a low D (low 60's) and about 1/3 of the class outright failed.

I'm trying to be philosophical about it because if I get an 84 I have a B in the class, not so bad, I guess.

I took my Bio exam today and felt good about 85% of the exam Much better vibe than the Chem exam.

Say a prayer I went in the right direction on a couple of trick questions and I may pull an A out of my backside.

Sigh, I'm understanding my chem now (I made a stupid mistake on calculating dilutions and got docked 4 points for a spelling error) I know how to balance formulas (yeah) and am starting to understand stockeometric formulas (heyhey) The worst thing that could happen is for me to switch majors and teach English to High School students

DB
#367 of 523 Old 09-28-2005, 09:21 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
The internet dude comes FRIDAY!! I am at school right now using my NEW LAPTOP to be online wireless!! YAY. IT is a cool new toy

THe theme of the last week has been that I feel like I am working THREE jobs. One 28 hours a week, then my 9 college credits, then my family....DS has woke up coughing with a cold. DH wants more of my time and attention than he gets. I have an anatomy test tomorrow. And I WANT to be able to do more and be there more for my family but i just CAN't. And I CAN'T drop a class because I get no refund at all, total waste of money. I have decided i'm not going to stress about actually reading the 'wellness' assignments anymore though because the lecture covers it pretty much straight from the book anyway and it's 99% common sense anyway.

And CHEMISTRY. Don't start me on chemistry. :P and the thing is i get to enjoy ANOTHER semester of it oh boy and it will be in the SUMMER....I hate chemistry. First of all, I spend 6 hours a week in that class and it is only 4 credits. I think ANY chem class should automatically be 6 credits and you get fin. aid taking it alone. It's certainly enough work. It's minimum 5 hours in class, scheduled to be 6 but sometimes labs are shorter, plus a good 3 hours homework a week.

And I just discovered THE STUPIDEST thing I have EVER seen. We have a practice quiz on cell types online for anatomy. So I did it....and it tells me I got 83%. It doesn't tell me what I got wrong or right!! HOW STUPID IS THAT? What a waste of my time. So now I guess what I'll do for cell types for the test is read/memorize the descriptions on my notes and guess the best I can for the pictures. (There's pics and you have to tell what type it is.)

Oh and whoever was asking about nursing majors, I'm pre-ADN, just taking anatomy and chemistry with plans to take physiology and microbiology in the spring.

In ohter news I saw my first birth last friday and OH WOW THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! shadowing. My *real* dream is to be a doula or midwife eventually but if I'm going to work in that field while I've got little kids, I need the predictability of being a nurse, where I know I work 7A-7P for example. I can't get called to go be at a birth at 2 AM now or anytime soon.....I'll be happy with L&D for now. I'm told it's minimum a year postpartum and nursery before you're trained to be in for deliveries, and that's another 8 weeks in addition to whatever training you get when you start. That's my only real interest in nursing though. I was kind of worried I'd have problems keeping my mouth shut and going along with moms who have more mainstream views than I do, but I think I can handle it in a frame of 'they have as much right to have their views and wishes respected as I do...'
I'll just do what I wanted done and didn't have after my son's birth, which is that I will respect what the parents want.

OK I digress and I need to get back to studying!!

lovin DH since 1/04, best mom for my 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), and one 13 wk (10/13) just your average :ha ng multigenerational living family!!
#368 of 523 Old 09-28-2005, 10:31 PM
Banned

Chem, please.

I have regular classes M-W-F They are 50 minute classes (from whatever o'clock to whatever:50 so you can scuttle to class within that 10 minute time frame.)

Lab, I have Chem. Lab on Thursday from 1:00 until 3:50. That is 2 hours 50 minutes. My classes (worth 3 credits) are 2 hours 30 minutes/week So, I'm working my tuschie off an extra 20 minutes for 1/3 the credits.

And I have Snape for a lab instructor.

And I spend a couple hours/week writing up pre-labs and summaries.

And that broom-rider slices points off my total for minutia.

Grreerrrerererere

At least I'm understanding what we're doing right now.

Debra Baker
#369 of 523 Old 09-29-2005, 05:04 PM

Any poor college students out there who hire a cleaning service? I am so tempted--I cannot keep my house clean these days, it is a disaster. But I feel bad about spending the money on something I could (in theory) do myself...

Just curious
#370 of 523 Old 09-29-2005, 05:29 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaley
Any poor college students out there who hire a cleaning service? I am so tempted--I cannot keep my house clean these days, it is a disaster. But I feel bad about spending the money on something I could (in theory) do myself...

Just curious

I did/do : It really lowered my stress level.

Seriously?
#371 of 523 Old 09-29-2005, 10:54 PM

Since we are complaining about professors/instructors.....

I just took my anatomy test. I am still in the room, having stayed to complete the internet assignment in peace. (I LOVE LOVE LOVE- and did I mention LOVE?-- my new laptop!!)

The instructor left, so I now feel free to complain as I am alone. This test had major parts from chapter 5 in it. Chapter 5 was an extremely rushed lecture---45 minutes tops, this is a 3 hour class one day a week and we do one chapter a class typically.
A major part of chapter 5 was identifying various types of epithelial cells from a picture. Our intro and "study help" for this was an online quiz where there were crappy pics where you couldn't see much for detail. AND when you completed it, it simply gave you a score. No feedback on what was right or wrong, just "Score 85%" or whatever. USELESS! UTTERLY USELESS!

You could do it by looking at the book, sure, easy. But you don't GET to look at the book on the test!! THEN, the test, it's of course black and white on the paper......so you don't even have the colors to go by!!! grrrr

AND this anatomy class is taken by a lot of pre nursing students, including myself. Chapter one had a huge section on words used to describe various locations--proximal/distal, inferior/superior, anterior/posterior and a variety of others. Also body planes. Things that medical-field types will use. Were we tested over this? NOPE. Not ONE question on planes or abdominal quadrants or location terms. Do I know them? YES.
No, instead we had a billion questions over the organelles inside cells. Will I ever use that again? NO. Might I fail this class because of this test over that? I HOPE not.
Will I probably ever have to identify cell types under a microscope? no probably not. Should I know where they are and functions? yeah.

Anyway I seriously want to know who I complain to because I paid a lot of money for this class, I paid to be taught for three hours a week. And I did not do as well as I could have on this test, partly because I could have studied more, but also partly due to
--the rushed lecture on chapter 5, there was a HUGE part of the test over that, and tons of information presented in half the amount of time of our typical lectures.

--and partly because the other section (as I'm told by someone who couldn't make last week's lecture but went to the other section's) was given the opportunity to review by playing a concentration/jepoardy type game and we were not. Instead, we were sent home 45 minutes early to review on our own. (OK so this class is 7-9:45, which is 2 hours 45 minutes) Some people thought the game was a waste of their time, however, I think some sort of review option should have been presented to us, even as a "stay for this if you want to review with me, or leave" thing. I think quite a few would've stayed, as I heard others complaining over lack of preparation.

Also, that online quiz was a waste of a good 30 minutes of last week's class, as it gave NO feedback on what you needed to fix. We could've just as well stared at the identical pictures in our books. Or spent the time going over more in the lecture so that we understood the material better. Or reviewed the information from the other chapters covered on the test.

And I think the test was skewed toward more research/microscope material than things that nurses would use daily. It should have been much more balanced....or at least included ONE question about those anatomical directions and/or planes of the body. That was, after all, an entire chapter as well.

This is the first time I have ever felt a college instructor was not doing their job. THe first time I've really honestly felt I should complain that I am not getting what I paid for. I just don't know for sure who to complain to as I'm at a branch, not main campus.

And this is a MAJOR class. I am applying for nursing school in January and the grades they look at most for admission are your anatomy and physiology class grades. (They say you don't have to have those completed to enter, but it is unheard of to get in without them and without good grades in those classes.) AND I won't have physiology completed, I'll be enrolled but not done, so it's even MORE important that I ace anatomy.

I am going to be IRATE if I did not at least get a B on that test. I think I did, might be a low one but still a B.....I honestly don't feel it's entirely my fault, that I didn't study enough, whatever. I think it's entirely unfair that admission to nursing school rides on this class and I happen to have the misfortune of being in this particular section. This instructor even treats the 2 sections differently. People in the other class took the SAME test and most likely did BETTER on it because they were given an option to review as a class. We were not. Somehow I think that's just wrong. You know what I mean? I mean, maybe if I'd been in the 11 AM section rather than the night class and had the chance to review, I would've gotten a better grade, and that may very well be the difference between me getting in or not getting in to nursing school. Or having to retake this class to get the higher grade to be able to get into nursing school. This is crap and I am irate.

Who should I vent to that could maybe do something about it??

lovin DH since 1/04, best mom for my 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), and one 13 wk (10/13) just your average :ha ng multigenerational living family!!
#372 of 523 Old 09-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Banned

My creepy lab instructor gave me back four labs (just graded them, grr) and I had a 6 on one of them (6 out of 10) because it wasn't formatted the way she wants. I am going to her office the hour before lab every week from now on and I am going to nag, beg, wheedle my way until she tells me my lab report is exactly as she wants it and she will have no options but to give me 90% or better. Thank G-d this lab is worth one measley credit. I was thinking about dropping but I am not. I'll gird myself up and stick with it and not have to repeat it.

I am getting tutored for Chem and will pull my grade up to a B hopefully. Everyone in Chem lab (except the Honors student who got an 80) failed.

I did get an A on my Biology exam
#373 of 523 Old 10-04-2005, 12:01 AM

Chemistry in my opinion just plains sucks the big one (sorry but that is how I feel)...lol Good luck to all of you wading your way through it! Chemistry was the only subject I just never quite "got" no matter how hard I tried (guess my brain doesn't work that way or something...lol). Debra I think a tutor can really help because sometimes they can help you see things or work problems in a different way that makes sense to you. You really have to work in that class huh?

As far as Anatomy and then Physiology I made an A in both classes but let me tell you I had to study *every* single day to barely make those A's and I was damn proud of those grades. We had cadavier anatomy and it was *insane*. The tests were just ridiculas and you never knew what was going to be on them so you just had to know everything.

The lady who taught our class/lab was retired from the medical school so she taught us the same way which was great because you actually learned the material but was extrememly hard. Definatly take Anatomy before Physio, it just makes it that much easier to understand IME.

Anyways, I am done with all my BSN pre-reqs and this semester is just a waste of classes I really don't need but HAVE to do good in to at least maintain my GPA to have a shot of getting into the BSN programs (I'm not opposed to the ADN programs and plan to just apply everywhere).

Marilyn,psych RN. Homeschooling mom to Taylor (12) and Lauryn (8)
#374 of 523 Old 10-05-2005, 01:38 AM

I have a chem test this week Thursday. I actually stayed home from work today and studied. (OK so I also had a major stress headache caused by somebody refusing to go to bed till almost midnight on top of trying to do too dang much.) I would've toughed it out though at work had the test NOT been this week.

After a full 12 hours of studying, classes, and lab, I feel I have earned the right to come here and complain. :P even if i should go to bed RIGHT NOW!

stupid molecule shapes. I got a LOT of that homework assignment wrong. Still 8/10 though, which has been most of my homework assignments. We get to drop the worst 5. I still think I'll be getting about a B in the class.
WHY do I have to know this? Will someone who's a nurse please tell me WHEN I will ever have to know this again?

#375 of 523 Old 10-05-2005, 01:18 PM

Well, I'm 3rd semester nursing student now. And it's freakin' hard.

Had I'd known what I know now, I seriously might have chosen a different path.

At this point, over half of the class is failing. Pretty crazy, huh.

I received a B on my last test and that's with logging close to 40 hrs of study time.

I need to get off this computer and study. I have another exam coming this next monday.
#376 of 523 Old 10-05-2005, 03:43 PM

I can relate... busy week here too... Monday was a Physical Diagnosis Exam and a Toxicology quiz, Tuesday dd was sick, today was a Cervical Technique Final Practical exam and a Physical Diagnosis practical on venipuncture, Thursday is a Physical Diagnosis quiz and a NMS practical exam, Friday - quizes in 2 classes, Monday I get to adjust my patient in Cervicals , Tuesday another practical, Wednesday is a quiz in Toxicology and a make-up exam in NMS. Thursday is dead day and Finals start on Friday 10/14.

I was 1/3 of the way thru my day and I got a call to pick up dd as she was sick.

I finally did something to help my schedule - I'm giving up my workstudy job as a dissector in the Gross Anatomy lab. Keeping my job in the Microbiology lab as a teaching assistant and coordinator.

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

#377 of 523 Old 10-05-2005, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&JsMaMa
Well, I'm 3rd semester nursing student now. And it's freakin' hard.

Had I'd known what I know now, I seriously might have chosen a different path.

At this point, over half of the class is failing. Pretty crazy, huh.

I received a B on my last test and that's with logging close to 40 hrs of study time.

I need to get off this computer and study. I have another exam coming this next monday.
Don't give up!
#378 of 523 Old 10-05-2005, 11:45 PM

I made a B on a test, which kind of upsets me. Although I talked to one girl who flunked it, so I guess it could be worse. I just finished a paper and need to get started on a couple of other papers....lots of writing this semester.
#379 of 523 Old 10-06-2005, 12:26 AM

I have a question. DW and I are both in graduate school right now, working on our MSW's. We will graduate in May 2007. The problem? We really, really want a child now. In my head, I know the rationale thing to do is to wait until we graduate so that we are are able to devote more time/energy to our child...I plan to stay home with kids until they start school. However, I have the baby bug in a very bad way. I posted this in TOA and almost all the mamas suggested we go ahead and start TTC now b/c things have a way of working out. Meaning, they thought we would find a way to deal with school and a baby. Someone else suggested talking to you ladies, so here I am?

What would you do? I cannot stand to think that I am going to be this baby-obsessed for 2 years more!
#380 of 523 Old 10-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Banned

I'm thinking about changing my major to nursing for several reasons.

I'm not sure if I can devote the time to become a DO and a NP is very similar to a PA. I could get my RN and work a year or two and pay off my student debt. I need an RN to become a CNM (something I would love to do even more than being a doctor) But I'm not sure how much of a demand there is for midwives.

I know getting into a nursing program is competitive but if I maintain my 3.6 average I hope to be accepted.

I am a bit torn between my education and being there for my children.

My DD and DSIL told me if I do well with my load (16 credits) I should be fine but I'm a bit freaked.

Say a prayer for me I have a Bio lab practical and I'm meeting with the Chemistry Wicked Witch of the West.

Debra Baker
#381 of 523 Old 10-06-2005, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaley

Just curious
I did once every two weeks for the heaviest part of my BSN program. Dont feel guilty, you will be surprised what a burden is lifted!
#382 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 09:42 AM

Zakers_mama...

I feel you on the Anatomy class. The thing you have to realize is that every professor has biases that will affect how/what they teach. As an illustration, last spring I took an anthropology class called Peopling of the World. It's about modern human diaspora and physical variation. The professor was a human geneticist, so there was a strong genetics underlayer to the class. She told us that the previous instructor for that class, was an old-school physical anthropologist who studied teeth, so the class with him had a flavor of "peopling the world with teeth".

I'm glad I had her and not him teaching it.

I took A&P at my previous school, as electives because I wanted to learn more. The professor was a physiologist, and definitely taught with a more "physiology"/functional approach than purely anatomical, though certainly the anatomical bases were covered. And he was very in tune to the presence of nurses in the class--2 of the second semester labs were dedicated to taking vital signs properly. He did his best to drum into those future nurses how to do it right and how human error is a big factor in accuracy. He'd done research. So I know why ear thermometers are inaccurate, that an analog expanding-liquid thermometer is often more accurate than a $1000 electronic one, and that you can't get an accurate pulse count if you only count for 15 or 30 seconds and multiply.

It sucks that you have a microscope-biased A&P professor. Is there someone else you can try for the second semester?

breastfeeding, babywearing, homeschooling Heathen parent to my little Wanderer, 7 1/2 , and baby Elf-stone, 3/11!

#383 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 01:59 PM

2happymamas - my thought is to go for it now... life as a student is much more fluid than that of a WOHM. JMHO. I've got 2 dc, one born a semester into my MS in Engineering and the other I was pg with when I finished the MS. It does all work out.

#384 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 02:14 PM

Ahhhhh.....This quarter is so nice compared to summer quarter for me. Last quarter I took a Biology class, a Microbiology class and precalculus....all in 8 weeks....masochistic I know!

This quarter however, I am only taking 2 PE classes, English and Sociology (women's studies) YAY me!

This is a tree on fire with love, but it's still scary since most people think love only looks like one thing instead of the whole world. *
#385 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 02:47 PM

2 happymamas,
I don't post here too often, but I saw your thread & had to post.
My dw & I just had our first babe in April, and I am back at school now (I am the biomom) doing my PhD. It has been crazy and all consuming but I do feel it works much better than if I was a WOHM, I have lots of time for dd, adn so far am still able to get school work done (sleep, housework, social life and exercise, no, homework & time with dd & dw yes!)
that said, we had a stressful rollercoaster of two years TTC with 2 m/c, and I won't lie to you, that was a very draining, all consuming time. It helped that I could just go to work 9-5 and do something that didn't really require all my energy. Ditto while pg. I was so focused on babymaking & pregnancy that I didn't put alot into work.

Anyway, I do believe that you can make it happen, and I wish you a wonderful journey!

#386 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 09:45 PM

I am so glad that this week is done. Anybody else have an evening where you just want to crawl into bed, alone, and have some peaceful quiet time... no noise, no homework, no housework... sigh... just need to breathe.

I think that I'm going to bed early tonight.

#387 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Banned

I think I bombed my Algebra test and a communication test. I'm doubtful about my lab practical as well.

It hasn't been a good week.

Debra Baker
#388 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 10:12 PM

Debra hopefully the practical went better than you think. I'll be sending good karma your way.

#389 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Banned

Thanks, Jennifer. But I suppose the karma will be coming my way whether you send it or not Just send me the good stuff :LOL
#390 of 523 Old 10-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Banned

I'm really rethinking my major. I want to be here for my children but the youngest is in first grade but I don't want to be gone when they need me.

I wanted to go into medicine (PA or DO) but I'm starting to want my old dream of being a midwife.

Does anyone else know if there's a demand for CNM's and what the status of CM's is in the US.

I'm confused, I wonder if I'm facing some resistance because I'm supposed to change course a bit.

If I got my RN I could work and pay off my debt. I could work in L and D and then apply to graduate school (Penn has the highest ranked Midwifery school in the US and I'm within commuting distnce.)

Sigh, sigh, sigh.

Debra Baker

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page