WOH Roll Call - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 97 Old 03-01-2004, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by wemoon
What do you do for a living? Make baby slings and sell Tupperware.
Jeni,

Wow, your sling look great! Your prices are so downright reasonable that had I found your site earlier, I would have bought one of yours instead of making my own! I hope you manage to do good buisiness.

Your page is bookmarked for future baby presents...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 97 Old 03-01-2004, 11:51 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks! I've been doing very well with it. It is a very new business, but already I have a good reputation built. I love making the slings, it is the best job I have ever had. The design of my sling is very unique. I've only seen one other WAHM that has a similar design...the adjustable pouch. I tried making every kind of sling, a pouch, a Maya wrap style, this one was the best thing since bread and butter!

Sorry to brag myself up! I am just very excited about it

coffee-drinking caffix.gifsocial worker in HIV/AIDS ribbonred.giflady-loving ribbonrainbow.gifbike-riding bikenew.gifmom of two twins.gif
#63 of 97 Old 03-01-2004, 01:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm Kate- I'm currently a Captain in the US Army. I work in transportation logistics. Although in about 2 months I'll be a WAHM instead of a WOHM. Then I'll be a Bradley Method Childbirth Educator, a doula, and a Pampered Chef consultant. (I like to stay busy)

I love almost any outdoor activity. I can't wait for summer and swimming. I also love to cook, read, and write. My secret ambition is to be a published writer one day.

My DH is a SAHD for the moment until I finish my service obligation to the Army. He left the service in December and is currently job hunting in the logistics management field.

My DD is 5 months and growing like crazy.

My fav ice cream currently if the Organic Decaf Coffee ice cream by Stonebrook Farms

I'm too technologically lame to have a website....

Kate

Crunchy Mama to the Triad of Chaos-- DD1 (9/03) & the Twinadoes- DS and DD2 (6/06)
#64 of 97 Old 03-01-2004, 02:18 PM

Just realized I never answered this....

Who are you?
D, shameless agitator

What do you do for a living?
I work in hospital finance, specifically quality and training

What do you do for fun?
Read, make candles, sing showtunes really loudly in the car

Tell us about your SO if applicable
DH is a teacher at an all boys Catholic school

Tell us about your kiddos.
Noodle will be 2 on April 17th. She's a very bright, very articulate kid who amazes me with what she picks up on (everything, basically). She's biracial (dh is asian, I'm white), but she looks more like me than I thought she would.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Or other "treat"
Baked lays will get me every time.
#65 of 97 Old 03-01-2004, 02:19 PM

I'm Hope and work at a university in student services.

DD is 14 months old today and walking like a little drunk!

DH is a WAHD/SAHD.

I just restarted my running program yesterday (we had fabulous weather here) in preparation for a local spring race. Other activities I enjoy include sailing (summer and winter ice sailing), skiing, hiking and travel (get to go to some cool places for work too).

I love turtle ice cream!
#66 of 97 Old 03-01-2004, 02:49 PM

Who are you? I'm Cheryle, 30 something momma to Jasmine, wife to my DH of nearly 8 years, together nearly 12.

What do you do for a living? I am an advanced practice nurse in pediatric critical care. I take care of, teach nurses to take better care of, and help the hospital do a better job of taking care of (through policies, research, committee work, etc) critically ill kids.

What do you do for fun? Play, play, play. Love to do anything outdoors and music. Used to have a passion for horses and am hoping DD will share that (DH does not LOL). Also like to read, spend time with my cats, hang with family and friends, surf the boards a bit.

Tell us about your SO: DH is an attorney. He is my soulmate, my life partner. He has the greatest sense of humor and is such a great and natural dad.

DD Jasmine is 27 mos and VERY opinionated and independent. ANd hilarious. And sweet and loving. Loves animals and music.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything

Can we see you?
No web site
#67 of 97 Old 03-01-2004, 10:28 PM

How cool you all are and what a privilege to be among this group!

Who are you?
I'm mama to two boys -- just 4 and 20 months

I'm just starting a job at a non-profit agency in two weeks doing programming, community relations, and fundraising. I'm very excited about returning to work and the position. I'll be working five days, 9 AM - 3 PM. DS #1 will be at a great pre-school mornings and some afternoons, and DS #2 will be with a beloved sitter and DH.

What do you do for fun?
I write -- personal essays and children's literature. I have yet to have my kid's stuff published, but I got a really nice rejection today! And play trains, lots and lots of playing trains.

DH is an amazing English prof. in a bad situation, which he's getting out of, which is why I'm going back to work. With luck, he'll find adjunct teaching and freelance writing and will have time to watch the kiddies, while I hold down the health benefits and earn a dependable income. He's an incredible guy, if a bit messy. We'll be married eight years this summer and his troubles at work have only strengthened our partnership.

DS #1 would crawl back inside, if he could.
DS #2 is strong-willed.
But they're both bright, energetic, fun.

Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk is the only ice cream worth eating, IMHO.
#68 of 97 Old 03-05-2004, 01:46 PM

Who are you?

Indigo (Aimee)

Database Manager for an online business to business directory for the entertainment industry. I spend all day trying to keep the information in our databases up to date with 1/4 of the staff needed to do it right.

What do you do for fun?

Read, garden, romp around outside and come up with excuses to feed people.

DH works nights at a major retailer. When he first returned to work (was a SAHD) he tried to watch ds during the day instead of sleeping. I finally had to make him turn Ryne over to his aunt so that he would get some sleep.

Ds is an only. He is an independent rough and tumble tot who never meets a stranger.

Chocolate covered pretzels

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

#69 of 97 Old 03-05-2004, 03:05 PM

Who are you? I'm Beth - 43 & first time Momma at 42

What do you do for a living? Admin. Assistant to the director of social services in my city. But, I wear many hats.. HR, recruiting, hand-holder, event organizer, etc.

What do you do for fun? Cook, read, groupie & roadie for my classical bass-playin' DH,

Tell us about your SO if applicable: DH is IT Director for a local company by day, classical/jazz string-bass player by night & worlds best lover & husband all the time.

Tell us about your kiddos: Molly is an only child - probably will remain so unless a miracle occurs!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Spumoni or anything with lots of chunky stuff in it.

Can we see you? These are mostly baby pics - but there's at least one of me in there somewhere...

Pictures
#70 of 97 Old 03-08-2004, 01:48 PM

Me...Susan, age 42

Living..I am an Ecologist for US Forest Service

For fun...ski, backpack, camp, garden, play board games, watch movies, hike

SO..is a wildlife biologist, also for same agency. He is off winters, so is home with kids. Gone a lot in summers, doing fieldwork. Shares my interests!!

My kiddos...son is 6 years old (biological) and in first grade. He is very imaginative and energetic!! daughter is 14 months, adopted from Guatemala, she is easy going and pleasant and loves to play!!

Ice Cream and other goodies..

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
#71 of 97 Old 03-08-2004, 06:47 PM

Wow, I can't believe I missed this! So to catch up:

Who are you? Nissa PM

What do you do for a living? I'm a part-time children's librarian (26.5 hrs/ wk.); full- , first-time mom; and to try to help make ends meet, I run two home based catalog businesses on the side.

What do you do for fun? Fun?!? You mean all of this isn't having fun yet?

Tell us about your SO, if applicable. Dh is a warehouse worker with an awful 5am-1.30pm shift. It's awful for me, mostly, because we're a one car family and on Mondays (like today) I drive him to work. Later on, dd goes to grandmas for babysitting and I go off to work. I work 12-9pm. Talk about lack of sleep!

Well, we just have the one so far. She's just turned 7 months and her first tooth came through yesterday! Welcome to world of teething.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Or other "treat" chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! And did I mention, chocolate?

Can we see you? Sorry but that's classified on a need to know basis. :LOL

Nice to meet all of you.

Nissa
#72 of 97 Old 03-09-2004, 05:47 PM

Who are you?
Erika, just turned 36 (or 9, depending on how you count it).
I'm a reference librarian in a health sciences library at a big 10 univ.
What do you do for fun?
Play w/ dd, salivate over antiques w/ dh, read, garden, cooking used to be fun but now it's work , did yoga b/f dd came along & boy do I need to start again! Used to play viola but don't have an instrument right now...
DH is a WAHD (freelance writer), great papa, fervent environmentalist, disillusioned ex-academic...

Clara will be one next week! She's bright, happy, active, with a big mop of brown hair that she had at birth and big brown eyes that don't miss a thing. She likes to scrunch up her nose & make faces at us.
Mmm...chocolate peanut butter, or any combintion of coffee & chocolate...
Can we see you?
Lots of early pix of Clara (and other family) here
And don't know if this one will work, but we'll try it... Clara in HI
#73 of 97 Old 03-18-2004, 02:45 PM

Who are you?

Jenn

Communications support. I work with one other person to make sure the phone systems in 4 states are always working for our company. Negotiate contracts for billing of both land and cell phones, local and long distance service.

What do you do for fun?

dishes, laundry, some bathrooms

Full time student, full time help desk manager

Currently have 4. Daughter is super book smart but clueless sometimes. Getting to be a teen in attitude most days.
12 year old son has issues we are working on. Not sure how much is laziness, depression, ADHD, poor parenting or what. Have been seeing somemone for a year now with some good results. Fantastic big brother when he wants to be.
4 year old son is a fire cracker. He is into everything and just recently discovered the computer. Very inflective, picks up on things with out being told.
2 year old son is a chatter box. I can't believe how much this guy talks! He has stories and an imagination that I have not seen since my oldest.
All my kids have their wonderful fantatic points and can irritate the heck out of me in the next second! New baby will be fun learning what s/he is like!

chocolate and peanut better, until this preg. now I am liking vanilla.

Can we see you? IE post a website addy if you have it.

not enough time for that! DH has a site for me, but I have never had time to work on it.
#74 of 97 Old 03-18-2004, 02:53 PM

Hey, Indigirl! Haven't seen you around much.

Who are you? Miriam
What do you do for a living? Media Curator and now a graduate school lecturer
What do you do for fun? eat, yoga, watch movies, play legos with my little guy
Tell us about your SO if applicable Married for 6.5 years to my little red haired boy. Okay, now my bald headed boy.
Tell us about your kiddos. One boy, Schmooey age 4. The Bionicle loving, wrestling, running screamer.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Or other "treat" Chocolate!
Can we see you? IE post a website addy if you have it. http://www.malimages.com/sams_site/ pics are a little old though. I don't quite look like that anymore.
#75 of 97 Old 03-18-2004, 03:41 PM

How's this for not paying attention. I didn't realize this thread started a whole year ago! Yup, replied again.

Just ignore my last post. (Please don't put me on ignore though! : )
#76 of 97 Old 03-18-2004, 05:14 PM

Pretty new here so this thread is great!

My name is Cheryl and I'm 28.

I have been in the U.S. Navy for 8 years. I just finished 4 years of sea time last year and am FINALLY on shore duty. I have 2 years left in. I am working on becoming certified as a massage therapist/naturopath and eventually a doula.
I spend just about all of my time off making up for lost time with my 6yo DD and being a human pacifier for my 6mo teething DS. When I can break free (no pun intended), we hike, go to the beach, and plant things. I am interested in sustainable living and spend a lot of time reading about it and associated topics so that whwen we finally escape the grip of urban San Diego, I will be at least somewhat knowledgeable. Recently, I have been trying to teach myself to sew in order to make my own diapers. Pretty much a neverending quest to live as natural a life as possible on an absurdly tight budget.

DH Chris, 30, and I have been married for 7 yrs, together for 7 yrs and 3 weeks :LOL. Gotta love Vegas! We met in the Navy and within a few days were head over heels. Haven't looked back since. He got out when we were pg w/ DD and has been a SAHD ever since. He is a USMC Reservist and luckily didn't get activated. He plans to join AK state troopers once I am out and let me stay home for a while because he is the most awesome man ever.

DD, Mina Isobel, is 6 and HUGE. Her b-day is in Dec so she is in kindergarten and towers over all the children in her class. She is full of energy, never stops talking, and wants to be an artist. Lately, she has become fond of Star Search and is always asking how to get on. (How do you tell your child she's tone deaf??) I love listening to her offkey singing. Especially when it's the Star Spangled Banner on the toilet. DS , Duren Michael, is 6mos today! It is a totally new experience with him. I knew nothing about pumping w/ DD so only BF for 3 mos. Now I can't imagine stopping. He is a chunky little cuddlebug and I love it. He is way more mellow than DD but i think that is b/c of a more AP approach.
He is a captive audience for DD and will watch her antics all day long and giggle, wiggle, and yell. They are my joy.

My favorite ice cream is Godiva Chocolate Rasberry Truffle but I only crave it when AF is in town, so hopefully that will be a while. For treats lately, I can't get enough cherry licorice.

mama to DD yikes2.gif She's a teenager! 12/19/97 and DS jammin.gif 09/18/03
#77 of 97 Old 03-19-2004, 05:04 PM

Hi there, So fun to read all about you. I thought I should join in after checking the boards regularly for a few weeks.

Who are you?
I'm Erin.

I'm a sociology professor. I teach, do research, train graduate students, and help run our department. My research is on gender, work, and family in the U.S. -- so I'm learning about it all from the inside now that I'm a mommy!

Who do you do for fun?
Right now - hold, kiss, play with ds. I used to and hope to soon practice yoga, read (mysteries!), go for walks when it is warm enough, cook and have friends over. We're active in a Unitarian Universalist Church.

Tell us about kiddos:
DS is 8 months old, teething, *about* to crawl (he wants to so badly!), pulling up to stand some. He is a super fun guy, who smiles and laughs a lot and gives me very wet kisses that melt my heart.

Tell us about SO:
DH is in transition... He's a terrific daddy and has been at home PT since DS was born. He's now unemployed and trying to figure out if he wants to continue being an art director for an ad agency, go into political organizing as a job, or be a SAHD who does a lot of political organizing as a volunteer. It is cool to see so many of you have SAH/WAH partners -- makes me think we should talk more about that option.

Favorite ice cream / treat:
Love all ice cream, especially B&J's Cherry Garcia. But I'm off dairy while bf'ing so I've been making do with Girl Scout cookies this week.

You can see DS (and occasionally me) at www.davidkrewinghaus.com/graham
#78 of 97 Old 03-19-2004, 07:00 PM

Hi everyone! Fun thread!

Who are you?
I'm Debi.

I work for a major non-profit professional association, heading up their web operations (which are complex and many!).

Who do you do for fun?
I love to play my fiddle and sing old country/bluegrass/old time music. I also read a lot of contemporary literary fiction, and actually enjoy cooking and baking vegetarian and non-dairy food.

Tell us about kiddo:
DD is 22 months and a delight! She's very talkative, curious, sunshiney, and affectionate. Right now, her big interests are coloring, mothering her dolls, and going to the tiny zoo in our nearby park to see their odd collection of animals -- 5 llamas, a cow, a sheep, two goats, and a swan.

Tell us about SO:
My husband is a wonderful husband and father, a true partner in everything. He's gorgeous, sweet, smart, and fun -- I literally have NO complaints!

I'm allergic to dairy, but I love both Safeway's store brand of chocolate sorbet and Tofutti's Chocolate Cookie Crunch.

I don't have online photos anywhere that isn't password protected, but picture the gerber baby as a toddler, and you've honestly got my little doodlebug!
#79 of 97 Old 03-19-2004, 08:36 PM

Who are you?
SHANNON

WORK IN HUMAN RESOURCES

What do you do for fun?
READ

N/A

ONE FOUR YEAR OLD DD WHO IS SUCH A BLESSING. PEOPLE TELL ME SHE IS MY ALTER EGO, B/C SHE IS SO NOT LIKE ME IN THAT SHE IS VERY OUTGOING AND FRIENDLY. SHE MAKES FRIENDS VERY EASILY. SHE WILL DEFINATELY BE A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.

RASPEBERRY ICE CREAM

Can we see you?
NO
#80 of 97 Old 03-22-2004, 04:24 PM

Who are you?
I'm Deb. Age 28

civil service RCM Engineer for the Navy

What do you do for fun?
Sew, scrapbook, hang out with the family

DF, Doug, is a SAHD

DD, Lexi, is 8 months old. She hasn't stopped moving since she learned to crawl in mid-February.

Butter Brickle ice cream, but I can't find it anywhere these days.

Can we see you?
Pic of DD and me
#81 of 97 Old 03-23-2004, 12:32 AM

Hi everyone,

I looked at this thread before, finally decided to chime in now that you guys revived it!

Who are you?
Gabrielle

Physician in a community health center, fulltime.

Who do you do for fun?
Play and cuddle with ds (and dh), walks with the dogs, run (starting back in some races again soon), hike and swim in the summer

Tell us about kiddos:
Ds Yanek, 7 mo, crawling all over the place now, giggling and smiling and babbling his way to our hearts..

Tell us about SO:
Works in the same place (but gets to stay home with ds one day). Wonderfully loving, supportive, gentle, fun, everything I could ever wish for..

Butter pecan (but staying away from nuts while bf'ing..)

No link to pics, sorry

mama to my August boys ('03 & '06)
#82 of 97 Old 03-25-2004, 11:19 PM

It is so nice to meet you all! Here's a bit about me...

Who are you?
Nicole

Development for a local non-profit

Who do you do for fun?
Be outside as much as possible! Can't wait for it to warm up a bit.

Tell us about kiddos:
Benjamin, aka Mr. Tough, 10 months old. Cuter and smarter and more fun than I ever thought a baby could possibly be. Am I biased? Of course not!

Tell us about SO:
Going to school to get his second master's degree, working full-time as a hs physics teacher

Chocolate chip cookie dough! Is there any other flavor?
#83 of 97 Old 04-11-2004, 01:14 AM

Who are you? Amy

What do you do for a living? Family Preservation Officer. I work 35 hrs/wk mostly in people's homes. I get to make my own schedule - which is super. I come home at least once per day to play with and nurse ds.

What do you do for fun? Spend time online :LOL

Tell us about your SO if applicable I've been with my dh, Jason, for 10 years, married for 3. He's a wonderful hubby and daddy. He watches ds all week while I work and works p/t on the weekends.

Tell us about your kiddos. One son, Evan who just turned a year old on 3-19

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? "Better Batter" - a flavor at a local ice cream joint. it tastes like white cake batter.
#84 of 97 Old 04-12-2004, 11:07 AM

Wow, it's quite neat seeing all the different things that we do. I'm Alison, and have just gone back to work. My DS Andrew has just turned one--we get a year of paid leave here in Canada, which was wonderful, because I wouldn't have been able to afford to stay home this long other wise (two words--student loans!). I'm a Children's Librarian at our local public library system, and for the most part, I do love my job. For fun I read, knit, hang out with Andrew (he loves outdoors and animals). His dad is a research chemist for a local nutriceutical (sp?) company--can you say fish oils? The cats certainly like the way he smells when he comes home sometimes!

Anyway, it was nice to meet all of you through your introductions.
#85 of 97 Old 04-14-2004, 02:51 PM

I am Michelle, my girls are Beth, 7 1/2 and Sam, nearly 4. I am a legal secretary. I did this for 10 years before being a WAHM. I sold the biz I had while home and am now back to legal secretary.

For fun, I play with the girls outside. We hike, go to the zoo, have wild fairy filled picnics. Sometimes DH and I actually get to go out. I have some down time at work and spend it reading or online.

My DH and I have been married nearly 14 years. We have been together over 16. He is an IT guy for a medical billing software company.

We can't do real ice cream as we have gluten and dairy issues. I make ours homemade - chocolate coconut honey.
#86 of 97 Old 04-14-2004, 09:40 PM

Here we go!

Who are you?
I am Deepa and turned 29 last Nov

I work full time for a large Software Company. Work is super fun but also miss my DS a lot at work

What do you do for fun?
For fun --well these days after I had the baby (he is almost 4 months) play with him/read to him. Otherwise DH & I like hiking, watching movies and being with friends.

He is a great guy! Like his gentle -soft nature. We have been married for 3.5 years now. We get to car -pool to work as we work for the same employer!

DS is 3.5 months. Vow! Wonder why we did not want to have him earlier

Not a big fan of sweets - but do enjoy having ice-cream- Favorite is Vanilla with lots of nuts.

#87 of 97 Old 04-14-2004, 10:30 PM

Who are you?
Mary

Academic librarian. I just got tenure--whooo-hooo! I'm also a registered patent agent and was a chemist in a former life.

What do you do for fun?
Read and cook. I used to love to collect antiques, prior to the kiddies.

DH is a high school science teacher. He is the best dad on the planet and is a pretty wonderful husband as well. We actually were high school sweethearts. How sickening is that? We have been married 23 blissful years.

I have 2 dds, who were adopted from China. The older is 6 and is in first grade in public school. The younger is 3.

So many good ones... Mocha fudge chunk, I guess.

Can we see you? Nope.
#88 of 97 Old 04-15-2004, 03:30 AM

Who are you? Tegan

What do you do for a living? I'm currently a Bridal Consultant. : (I know...) I would someday love to be an illustrator, but I can not forsee that happening any time soon with an active toddler, and the sheer amount of work it would involve.

What do you do for fun? Family time is the best kind of fun for us. We take James to the beach a heck of a lot, we go to Farmer's Markets, the petting zoo, or just for a simple picnic at the park. I also recently became addicted to yoga.

Tell us about your SO if applicable Mike is in school five days a week for five hours a day, and works on weekends as well. He is training to be a pharmacy tech, and eventually wants to get into a hospital. He may take another course after this one- he's quite keen on the Nuclear Technician course but I'm trying to talk him out of it politely. The potential side effects of this job frighten me a lot. Of course I want him to be happy in what he does, but I'd also like to have a husband for a while, too. Selfish? Other than that, he is a fantastic father, and we are getting married on July 17th of this year.

Tell us about your kiddos. James is 13 months now, and has just begun walking. His favourite thing to do is to walk around with the phone and 'talk' into it all day long. He is the light of my life.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Or other "treat" I can not tolerate ice cream- the dairy makes me loopy. My favourite treat would have to be Tim Horton's timbits.

Can we see you? IE post a website addy if you have it. Sorry ladies, my site is temporarily down for the moment.
#89 of 97 Old 04-20-2004, 11:36 AM

Who are you?
I'm Michelle, 35, mummy to Ainsley, 5 months.

I'm a social worker, currently working with the Canadian federal government on strategies for youth wellness. I'm on maternity leave until November 2004, and at the moment, I'm finishing up a thesis. I also do freelance writing and documentaries.

What do you do for fun?
We like to go on hikes, camping, go to our cottage, play with the baby and the cats. I also like to read and write poetry, fiction and non-fiction. For "fun" I also get involved in social justice causes near and dear to my heart.

Tell us about your SO:
My sweetie has a "Chandler" job. He works for a bank, and no one but him is quite sure what he does. It's something to do with numbers!:LOL

DD Ainsley is 5 months, and has brought me more joy than I ever thought possible. I can't wait to have another!

Blueberry.

Can we see you?
No web site
#90 of 97 Old 04-21-2004, 04:55 AM

Just found this.

Who are you? I'm Alison, and I'm 29.

What do you do for a living? I'm the front desk receptionist at a gym, late nights. I work about 20 hours a week. Sometimes more.

What do you do for fun? Run, write, play with my kids, and pet my cats.

Tell us about your SO if applicable He's Gabe, and there is no one else like him. He's the lab manager of a photography studio. Taking pictures and playing with and in photo chemicals are his true loves, right after me, of course. We've been married for seven years, together for almost nine.

Tell us about your kiddos. My son, Maverick is 5. He's spirited, crazy, and hates to sleep. His mind and body move a million miles an hour and he talks, non stop. He's sensitive, loving, and my sweet, sweet boy. My daughter, Charis, is 3.5. She's an angel. She's happy and sweet, and so, so special. She's much more laid back, but very stubborn, and when she makes up her mind to do something, that's it. She loves to sing and laugh and play. She's absolutely fearless, which is crazy to me. They have an amazingly close relationship. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever gotten to witness. I love them, desperately.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Or other "treat" I love Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page