Help! Need AP Friendly, Part Time Childcare in MN!! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 12-27-2007, 05:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello! I am hoping that you may be able to help me. I was connected with our last childcare provider through posting and I hoping to have the same luck again. Our childcare provider watched my son, Greydon, two days per week until she and her family recently (and very suddenly) were transferred to Hawaii. She is so wonderful and provided such excellent care in a loving and positive environment. Greydon and her daughter became fast friends and had lots of fun together. We all miss them very much! Now that they've moved, we find ourselves in need of part-time care again and it has been VERY difficult finding someone.

Unfortunately, We need someone immediately (we cannot continue to take time off from work) but I am not comfortable with the idea of just dropping Greydon off with anyone simply because we are running out of time.

Ideally, we are looking for a SAHM with at least one other toddler who Greydon could play with (he is 28 months). We only need two days per week and can be flexible about which days. The best fit would be someone who is an advocate of attachment parenting philosophies (so far we have not found anyone like this) and located in Eden Prairie, Edina, Bloomington, Savage or Burnsville, MN.

If you are someone who may be interested or if you have a good referral, please contact me at susanisebrand@msn.com. We TRULY appreciate anything you can do to help us!! Thank you very much!

Happy Holidays and New Year!!

Sincerely,
Susan Isebrand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 12-27-2007, 06:00 PM

I can't help but wanted to suggest you post this in Finding Your Tribe under MN/WI. You are more likely to find someone to help you there. Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
riginally Posted by
aswbarry~A~ Mama to DD 6y, DD , DD 3y and DD 1y
#3 of 4 Old 12-28-2007, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks! I will try that!

#4 of 4 Old 12-28-2007, 12:29 PM

I know a lot of providers in MN, and I would be happy to post this at the daycare provider's board if you would like. But, they all have larger groups than what you are looking for.

May I suggest posting this (minus your name and personal email) on Craigslist? I have seen posts like this on my craigslist and they seem to find someone perfect for them. But, do a little search first. Go to childcare, and search AP or stay at home mom, or SAHM before posting your information.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page