Professor Mamas - it's 2008! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

#61 of 371 Old 01-28-2008, 11:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's taken me a while to get over to this new thread. Nice to see you all here. I am a very newly tenured assoc professor. (got tenure in July of 2007). Am *really* enjoying the glow of tenure. Though now I am starting to think about going for promotion in another 3-4 years. So I guess it really never stops. I have a DD who is 7 and a DS who is 4. Waving hello to you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 371 Old 01-28-2008, 07:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
geo: needing to read everything before you get started -- for me it related to my self confidence in what I was doing. I was *so* very overwhelmed with the questions I was trying to answer (big picture) and the chemistry I was having to do (little, follow the task type things) I just really couldn't sort out what was in the category of come back to and what I really should read before moving on. I didn't get much help from my advisor, go figure.

I didn't want someone to spoon feed me, nor did I want to do something wrong. I also tend to want to know a realistic path that things are going to take (vs. just jumping in with two feet). My advisor and I conflicted a lot in my early days because she will jump in with two feet to anything and I want to see the big picture first.
  • One thing that I kept pushing for (and still hasn't happened): I'd like to end each meeting with a round up of where I am, where I'm going and a quick thought about potential snafus. I'm not talking 20 minutes, I'm talking --
    Quote:
    ok this week I submitted to you my revisions. Next week I'm going to tackle that modeling problem we just talked about. If i run into issues I will contact Bob B*tching about his paper. Then we'll meet again in a week. --

End meeting. You and I have talked about writing a little sentence in your notes about where you're going next in writing. Similar thinking, only you aren't writing.

• Encourage your students to keep a research notebook where they make notes on readings/what they are writing/equations they're solving/etc and also some personal notes: Dr. Rocks wants me to move forward on squeezing water from rocks. I'm doing it, but I'm still worried about x, y, z.
  • Encourage your students to chat with each other about their research.
  • and finally....knowing you personally -- remember that you have parents who taught you how to think for yourself. You're totally comfortable thinking inside/outside and around the box. Most people myself included, have to learn this for themselves. It's a confidence issue in my case. I graduated with honors from a top undergraduate institution in my field. I got into one of the top 10 programs for my masters degree. I still managed to let my ms advisor make me feel about as big as an ant. That carried over into my phd program in a majorly negative way.
  • I'm assuming you have lab group meetings? Have your students read and present papers/research.

ok not very coherent. sorry about that. call me if you want to chat more, i can probably do a better job explaining what I mean by talking and actually using real life examples.

Kzoo mom: yay on tenure. Somehow I missed that.

D thinking of you and your family.

Kristin -- mom of Erin (11/5/02) and Leah (9/29/05)
#63 of 371 Old 01-29-2008, 12:57 PM

kerc - I enjoyed reading your advice. I don't really have the same problem as Geofizz because I don't run a lab but I do have some students that will emerge themselves immediately and others that feel like they have to read everything. I can tell as soon as I ask them to write a GSA student grant what kind of researcher they are going to be. Thanks for thinking about me.

KalamazooMom - yeah on tenure

Ath- yeah on passing your P.E.!!! I was wondering. I hope you get the job opportunity that you want.

CJ - yeah on the support for tenure!!

Geofizz - how am I? Good question. I am existing. I come to work. I stare at a computer screen. I'm not writing. I teaching a 101 class so not much thinking involved. I volunteered to write a 101 Lab manual as long as they counted as a paper for tenure. I figured I needed some focus and a goal to work toward. But, I haven't made much progress. I'm not certain where to begin. So, in summary, I'm here in body.

Anyone got any suggestions on where to begin with a lab manual? Why did I volunteer to do this? Uggh, well, I need to do something this semester so I don't get fired.

D. proud Mom of H. E. M. and T. always remembering Norah (11/07 at 40 wks) and (10/06) see profile
#64 of 371 Old 01-29-2008, 11:09 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste_mom View Post
Anyone got any suggestions on where to begin with a lab manual? Why did I volunteer to do this? Uggh, well, I need to do something this semester so I don't get fired.
Oh D, I can't imagine the pain.

Have you seen the serc course design pages? I found it to be a really useful tutorial when reworking mineralogy. I found a couple of the concepts useful and eye-opening (like, 1-2 concepts/skills per quarter; how to write a course objective...) I think it could be very well adapted to writing a lab manual portion for a course. It's a huge project. Do you have existing materials to work from?

kerc, thank you very much for your perspective. I think I have all of those points covered, but one student chooses not to participate -- not using her office, and has scheduled herself to not come to group meetings (super : ). I've started to lean pretty hard -- this week please do X report to me Y. I hate doing that, but when I leave her to her own devices, she disappears for weeks, then comes back with lots of textbooks on caves. I've tried an intermediate of "what are you going to get done this week?" and she can't come up with anything. : The other student isn't as extreme. I think I've managed to get him focused some and sent him on his way with a specific problem to think about. We'll see if he does anything with it -- right or wrong.
#65 of 371 Old 01-30-2008, 03:06 AM

Hi all. Jumping in to join. I just started as adjunct faculty at the local community college teaching Environmenal Science and Human Biology (6 hours). So far, it seems to be going well. My class is well populated, although it seems like alot of the students glaze over before the hour is half gone (I know, typical class). I'm working on getting my practice started (chiro) and plan on teaching part time long term to keep the material fresh. I've got a 7yo ds and a 4 yo dd. Dh is a great help even if he works 2nd shift and the evening is allllll mine.

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.

#66 of 371 Old 01-30-2008, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter

D - I was going to suggest serc and also dlese web pages as well (they have tons of lab-like activities in addition to course design info - all helpful). Those are great sources of ideas. Also AGI has a lab manual, I think, that can be ordered in pieces - guess it's not free but has some good ideas.
and I LOVE the discovering plate boundaries exercise (Dale Sawyer at Rice). Oh - Pamela Gore has some great internet resources too. I've never written a lab manual but have had to create tons of exercises for intro classes. Email me if you want I'm happy to send you what I have. What about tapping some of your colleagues to help too? As in, a complementary 'Prof X I've heard great things about this lab you do - would you mind helping me incorporate that into the dept lab manual?' i bet your colleague A has some ideas too. good luck. update us when you feel like it.

welcome DmitrizMom!

congrats to athansor and kalamazoomom (I had missed the tenure announcement too!).

great ideas kerc. I have always had a pretty hands-off approach, based on my own advisor's style and my own work style (I would have hated being micromanaged). However, the more students I advise, the more I've moved towards careful 'direction' such as you've mentioned, not to micromanage but to keep things moving. I like the research notebooks - hadn't thought about it b/c we do very little in the lab but that could still totally work. hmm.
#67 of 371 Old 01-30-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizz View Post
kerc, thank you very much for your perspective. I think I have all of those points covered, but one student chooses not to participate -- not using her office, and has scheduled herself to not come to group meetings (super : ). I've started to lean pretty hard -- this week please do X report to me Y. I hate doing that, but when I leave her to her own devices, she disappears for weeks, then comes back with lots of textbooks on caves. I've tried an intermediate of "what are you going to get done this week?" and she can't come up with anything. :
ok that makes me sound good, I feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste_mom View Post
I volunteered to write a 101 Lab manual as long as they counted as a paper for tenure. ........
Anyone got any suggestions on where to begin with a lab manual?

Ok i should probably have focused my research on pedagogy in science, rather than on climate change via. isotopic dating of corals. So...this sounds fun to me. I have written a few labs of my own for intro to geology. I hated the manual my coworker (the full time guy) selected. I didn't want to write my own (writing thesis on dating corals right now) and I surfed around for something good. Anyhow...the manual by peters and davis stinks as a lab manual but has loads of good ideas there. It's called geology from experience.
It's not great as a lab manual for multiple reasons:
  • too many things for students to do
  • mineral/rock id charts are not well done
  • map in the back of the book has a funky colored key (i.e. colors in key don't match colors in map)
  • exercise numbering makes it challenging to just assign part of a lab.
I think there are more, but my crib notes are at my other office.

But I think if you came up with a listing of topics as an outline you could probably come up with one or two physical experiments + some traditional look-see type stuff for each lab.

#68 of 371 Old 01-30-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~minnow~ View Post
I'm an ABD grad student with a 4 month old.

I want to start attending one of the reading groups where professors/grad students share their chapters. The first one of the semester is next Monday. An open call was issued: "Everyone is welcome." I'd have to bring DD. My plan, providing she's in a reasonable mood, is just to show up. What do you think?

Before I had her, I thought I'd be very bold about bringing her wherever, but now that she's here I'm a lot more reserved and intimidated than I thought. I feel tempted to "ask permission," but I'm not sure who I'd ask and if I like setting up that dynamic. Your thoughts are appreciated!
I'm subbing on to this thread for the first time. I too am an ABD grad student (I expect to defend in the fall) and teach as an adjunct in the music department at City College of New York. I was asked to chair a panel at a conference when my DS was seven months old, and it turned out to be a very stressful experience. The conference was out of state, and DH, DS and I made the long drive. DH took care of DS during the actual panel that I chaired, but DS and I were very attached at that time, and I thought it would be okay to babywear him to some other paper sessions. The conference was the second biennial meeting of a small scholarly group, at whose inaugural conference I had given a paper; I found them to be very collegial and welcoming at that time. But having my baby around made it a different story, and, sadly, I got a lot of judgment and censure from the women. The men didn't care at worst, and were delighted to see the baby at best. I had brought him to a session where he made a few baby sounds, and at the keynote address a woman told me she'd not be sitting next to me because of that (DS was strapped to me in a wrap). I was shocked and upset, and left, missing the keynote. It was very disheartening. I really felt that I was being viewed as unprofessional by the women scholars, and it made me question everything I'd done in the previous four years of grad school to get where I was.

So, long story short . . . I would suggest not that you "ask permission," which seems belittling, but that you really find out what the situation is going to be. "Everyone is welcome" usually doesn't apply to young children, who are not generally expected to show up at these things. Maybe it'll be totally cool, but you might want to ask your advisor what he/she thinks. Maybe you could have a friend hold your baby outside during your paper. Good luck.

SAHM to DS 2006 1990 2007 2008
#69 of 371 Old 01-31-2008, 10:22 AM

~minnow~, just read your post again, and I realize that the paper-reading event is probably going to be much more relaxed than that conference I went to, so sorry if I came on strong! I would still ask your advisor and/or the person running the meeting. They will probably say it's fine to bring your babe. I hope it goes well.

#70 of 371 Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 PM

kaybee (whose office is across the hall from mine) may have heard me squeal with delight:

all this discussion of research notes made me go looking for some I made back in 2003 (yes, I have been working at this too long). Anyhow I organized my notebooks according to time-frame and was able to find some notes that will be helpful in writing the section I'm writing *today*. Rock on!

#71 of 371 Old 01-31-2008, 04:36 PM

congrats to athansor and kalamazoomom!

I really need to go back thru some of my note sets and find information that is relavent to my classes. eek.

so... what's everybody's standard for make up exams if the student missed for non-medical/non-work reasons?

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

#72 of 371 Old 01-31-2008, 11:33 PM

In so glad to have found this thread. Im an adjunct prof. at as medium sized university. I was offered a visiting position but it was so close to my delivery date so I opted not to do that. My little man is 4 months today. He is growing so quickly.

Im looking forward to conversing with you all.
#73 of 371 Old 01-31-2008, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerc View Post
kaybee (whose office is across the hall from mine) may have heard me squeal with delight:

all this discussion of research notes made me go looking for some I made back in 2003 (yes, I have been working at this too long). Anyhow I organized my notebooks according to time-frame and was able to find some notes that will be helpful in writing the section I'm writing *today*. Rock on!

Hey, I just gave an undergrad my notebook from 1998. She informed me she was in 4th grade then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitrizmom View Post
so... what's everybody's standard for make up exams if the student missed for non-medical/non-work reasons?
I'm not very flexible. I also set my policies very clearly on day 1 of the class. For a missed exam, I require something in writing. It does seem to be an issue at least a few times a quarter. The mortality rate of grandmothers amongst my students is shockingly high.
#74 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 12:38 AM

Quote:

I'm not very flexible. I also set my policies very clearly on day 1 of the class. For a missed exam, I require something in writing. It does seem to be an issue at least a few times a quarter. The mortality rate of grandmothers amongst my students is shockingly high.
Me too. I tell them on the first day I'm a harda$$ when it comes to exam make ups. I generally bend, but I don't have many students ask. I also mention that I know everyone has stuff come up (I teach at a community college so stuff really does come up, like their outside full-time jobs) and I just ask them to provide an obituary or a funeral notice if they are attending a funeral, doc's note for illness or to schedule with me in advance if their sister is getting married on wednesday during my class. I feel like a witch going over it all on the first day.

But I did have a college degree in 1998 Although : I have been in graduate school since 1998.

#75 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 01:41 AM

Thanks.. I had a student e-mail me 1 minute before the exam was supposed to begin that his car wouldn't start (now, it is winter in Iowa, but going out to start the car that close to time to be there?). My syllabus states that I retain the option to give an essay exam if the missed exam isn't for a death in the family, medical emergency/illness, other school sponsored event (student athletes). I don't want to be a push over, but I also don't really want to grade an essay exam from a student with atrocious handwriting. I told him that the exam would be 50/50 of short answer/multiple choice. Reasonable? or asking to be walked all over?

#76 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerc View Post
But I did have a college degree in 1998 Although : I have been in graduate school since 1998.
If it makes you feel any better, I got my first degree in 1994. (#2 in 2000, #3 in 2002 and #4 in 2007)

#77 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 02:04 AM

Hi everyone - coming in late, but I'm a teaching mama and wanted to connect! I teach one face to face and 2 OL as an instructor at a community college in Colorado in the English/Creative writing department.

Monica, mom to Lilly (7) and Carter (4) and rainbow baby Elsa (11/27/10).
#78 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
The mortality rate of grandmothers amongst my students is shockingly high.
lol in my neck of the woods, it's babies being born. LOT'S of them.

I'm the same on makeup tests- set a hard and clear policy from the start and if (rarely) someone needs an exception I usually make it work.

welcome Monica!
#79 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock_dr View Post
lol in my neck of the woods, it's babies being born. LOT'S of them.

I'm the same on makeup tests- set a hard and clear policy from the start and if (rarely) someone needs an exception I usually make it work.

welcome Monica!
Thank you!! Just trying to catch up a bit - I'll be applying for a full-time position next month, so I'll be picking everyone's brains for ideas!

I'm with you guys -- lots of dead grandmas, lots of babies (or brothers or uncles or what-have-you) being born -- and my favorite, because I teach online, a disturbing number of computer problems, errors, dropped e-mails, missing e-mails, and any variety of spyware and virus problems.

It's frightening to see what a dangerous real and virtual world my students live in. . .

Typically I have a very strict policy for papers and quizzes. Since we're not a hard-science, students always want to hand stuff in late - and they can, for a 10% reduction in their final grade per day the paper is late. I give no makeups for quizzes.

#80 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 05:05 PM

Wow. I am so so SO late to this party. Wow. I had no idea that CJ had started a new thread. I wondered where the heck everyone went!

I am a postdoc in Experimental Psych. I am loving the postdoc life (all research, no teaching, YAY!) but freaking out because I go "on the market" next fall and I still don't really know what I want to be when I grow up
#81 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 05:28 PM

Okay, the whole reason I went searching for this thread is because I have an "only in academia" story to share with all of you...

I work at an off campus reseach station and the graduate students who work out here have their offices in a trailer (b/c where else are you going to put grad students, right? I mean NO WAY can they be in the real buildings with staff, postdocs, and professors). In early December the trailer lost internet access. This is bad, works screechs to a halt, grad students are unhappy, yada yada. Everyone goes on Winter Break. Come back, still no internet (of course). Work order put in (by grad student), gets ignored. Meanwhile, it is discovered that the bathroom in the trailer has mold growing in it. The solution to this problem is to rip out the bathroom (never mind that the whole trailer is probably infested with mold) and then use cardboard and duct tape to cover the gapping hole in what used to be the side of the trailer (and yes, this is the permenant solution). New semester starts, still no internet. Grad students really getting upset now. They talk to the secretary who then calls downtown to tech support. Secretary is told it will cost money to fix the internet connection. Secretary then has to talk to lab head about what to do. They decide to fix the connection. However, it is going to be awhile before anyone from downtown can come to the research station. Lab head then advises grad students to rig a long cable from the internet connection in another building out to the trailer. They do this. The cord goes from the back of one building, out the door, across the parking lot, and into the trailer window. Little signs are posted everywhere reminding people to watch out for the cord (because it is a trip hazard) and please not run over it with our cars. This goes on for a week or so. Then it is discovered that there are rats and mice living in the trailer (grad students walks in and sees the critters). Traps are set and M&Ms are scattered about as bait. The next day there are 3 animals caught in the traps and rodent feces everywhere. At this point one of the calmer more complacent grad students pretty much has a mental breakdown, completely snaps, says she cannot work in this kind of environment, is freaking out about the rodent traps. Adviser gives the okay and orders the students out of the trailer (says we will use it for storage instead). Students gather belongings and attempt to find space elsewhere (basically they are just moving in where ever they can). So today, I come back from lunch and see this random guy working out at the trailer. Turns out the trailer, that nobody will be using anymore because it is no longer climate controlled, has no plumbing, and is infested with rodents, now has internet.

Ahhhh, the wonders of academia
#82 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Rose View Post
But having my baby around made it a different story, and, sadly, I got a lot of judgment and censure from the women.

snip

It was very disheartening. I really felt that I was being viewed as unprofessional by the women scholars, and it made me question everything I'd done in the previous four years of grad school to get where I was.
I had the same experience with an older woman professor when I was working at a university

She was my supervisor and refused to give me permission to bring my then infant to work with me. I worked alone and he was in no way disruptive but she refused to budge.

OTOH one of the students in grad school brought her (very calm) baby in a few times and no one minded.
#83 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

great story emily. there was a 'trailer phase' for several years at my former institution, but it was faculty AND students and I think the dept bonded more during those years than ever before or since. Glad you found us!
#84 of 371 Old 02-01-2008, 08:20 PM

Regarding make-up exams, I'm pretty liberal but most of my students are working-class and have a ton of family commitments so I need to be fairly flexible, without getting walked all over. It's a fine line...
#85 of 371 Old 02-02-2008, 01:01 PM

I'm ABD in theology and just set the deadlines for my next-to-last chapter (yesterday! woot!) and last chapter (mid-March.) I'm planning to graduate in June and adjunct one class at the moment. I'm looking for f/t work but it looks more likely at this point that I'll adjunct next year, too.

I actually gave a paper last year on attachment parenting and Paul Tillich and Martin Buber, and the moderator had her home-birthed 8mo in the session (with a sitter, to whisk the baby out in case of noise, which did not happen - baby slept the whole time.) It was amazing - we talked a lot about women academics and families in the session; one woman was engaged and gave a paper on how birth control is bad and people were pretty gentle with her about how her position might change once she was considering planning her own family and combining that with work.

Can't give up actin' tough, it's all that I'm made of. Can't scrape together quite enough to ride the bus to the outskirts of the fact that I need love. ~ Neko Case

#86 of 371 Old 02-02-2008, 07:26 PM

I've noticed that some of the big conferences in my field (musicology) now offer child care, which is pretty awesome. I haven't attended any of them since I became a mom, though; I'm too broke and not ambitious enough right now . . .

#87 of 371 Old 02-03-2008, 07:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitrizmom View Post

You are SOL in my book. If it's non-emergency, and you haven't made arrangements ahead of time, you do not get a chance to make up exams. If you miss an exam, I will tell you to drop the course while you can.

I teach at a university where there are a lot of returning students/working parents. I'm very flexible if they let me know ahead of time, but if they don't, I'm not.

this is the late policy I put on my syllabi -- it has save me a lot of trouble!

Late Policy: If you are seriously ill or have a family emergency, you must notify me as soon as you know there might be a problem with meeting a deadline. My voice mail and e-mail both work 24 hours, so you can call or send a message at any time. If I know 48 hours ahead of time that you need to be late with an assignment or miss an exam, I can try to be flexible. I will be less flexible after the fact, and will apply my late policy strictly. It is not possible to make up exams for non-emergency reasons. If you miss a deadline/exam due to an emergency, I will need a written confirmation (on letterhead) of what the problem was in order to extend the deadline or reschedule the assignment/exam.

Late homework will be penalized 5 % per calendar day (5% ≈ one step of a letter grade). Weekends count as two days. Homework more than 5 days late will not be accepted or graded, except in cases of emergency.

Late papers will be penalized one step of a letter grade (so a B+ -> B) for each day they are late. Papers more than 5 days late will not be accepted unless there has been an emergency and prior arrangements have been made.

In the case of emergency, you must contact me within 3 days of the assignment being due.

Lynnteapot2.GIF, academicreading.gif,geek.gif wife, WOHM  to T jog.gif(4/01) and M whistling.gif (5/04)
#88 of 371 Old 02-03-2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnS6 View Post
Late Policy: If you are seriously ill or have a family emergency, you must notify me as soon as you know there might be a problem with meeting a deadline. My voice mail and e-mail both work 24 hours, so you can call or send a message at any time. If I know 48 hours ahead of time that you need to be late with an assignment or miss an exam, I can try to be flexible. I will be less flexible after the fact, and will apply my late policy strictly. It is not possible to make up exams for non-emergency reasons. If you miss a deadline/exam due to an emergency, I will need a written confirmation (on letterhead) of what the problem was in order to extend the deadline or reschedule the assignment/exam.

Late homework will be penalized 5 % per calendar day (5% ≈ one step of a letter grade). Weekends count as two days. Homework more than 5 days late will not be accepted or graded, except in cases of emergency.

Late papers will be penalized one step of a letter grade (so a B+ -> B) for each day they are late. Papers more than 5 days late will not be accepted unless there has been an emergency and prior arrangements have been made.

In the case of emergency, you must contact me within 3 days of the assignment being due.
I'm always interested to hear what people put in the syllabus.

I have my "Please don't bother making something up policy"

"Late assignments will be marked 10% off each day they are late. Assignments submitted more than a week late will be graded but awarded no points. As I understand even the most diligent student occasionally falls behind, you may have one late “freebie” in which you may hand in an assignment up to two days late without penalty. Use your freebie wisely. "
#89 of 371 Old 02-03-2008, 08:57 PM

Hi Mamas,
I just found this thread, and am excited to subscribe to it! I am a non-tt part-time lecturer at a moderately-sized private religious university. It's the same university which I graduated from with my degree in 2005, but teach I in a different department. I have a 19 month old DD who is the BEST!
Regarding missed exams: I'm with pp, if I get enough notice ahead of time, I'm flexible. If not, I'm not. I also do not do make-up quizzes and do not accept late work during the semester. It's in my syllabus in several places. I'm tough, but I haven't had an issue with it over the years. Usually the students miss something small early on in the semester, learn their lesson, and don't miss another thing the rest of the semester.
~maddymama
#90 of 371 Old 02-06-2008, 08:49 PM

Mamas -- I just got the job announcements for two community college openings I'll be applying for. . . and I wanted some advice -- anyone in Humanities have a CV they'd mind sharing with me or some cover letter help?

I've applied for FT positions before, but never gotten an interview and only worked as adjunct faculty. . . Right now I'm adjuncting for one of the places I'll be applying -- and doing all sorts of extra work for some notice, but want to put together an excellent package for them. . .

Thanks in advance. I feel so lost!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page