Forum Jump: 

Old 12-30-2009, 10:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverdoingitagain View Post
Update on this:
My dh and his sister have since made up. They are still feeling each other out but are obviously happy to be back in each other lives. My dd1 stayed overnight last night(Christmas eve, yeah I know but dd1 insisted) They had a wonderful time together.

We were supposed to have Christmas dinner there today but that didn't work out. My sil was going to order chinese food and the resturant was closed for the day. Turns out to be in our favor since my fil dropped a bombshell on me while my sil and dh were out. When they came back, I told my dh what he said and told him that I wanted to leave.

I am so angry at my fil and so sad for my dh. I'm sad for my children and my sil. I'm sad for me.

Can any of you wonderful women tell me if my mil felt the same way my fil does? She passed last year, but maybe you can still get an answer. I'm not sure if I do want an answer, it would hurt alot if she felt the same way. Maybe you can pinpoint when my fil started believing what he does and on that note, if my dh will ever get over the hurt that my fil inflicted.
No she did not.Actually it feels like something that created a bit of tension in their home because she did NOT agree. I'm not saying it created upheavel in their home over it. Mil feels like the kind of woman, that just let fil do/say/believe whatever he wanted. It's like fil is the head, but she was always very much the neck and turned the head whichever way she wanted.
Anyways, I don't think it created strife in their lives, but she did not agree and she did let him know sometimes. Fil feels very angry/bitter to me. It really has nothing to do with you I want to let you know. he feels like he is lashing out in his loneliness since his wife's passing. He's become a grouchy old man with age. I know it feels extremely personal, but really truly, he's just being pitiful. He is not a happy person. I'm not entirely sure he's ever been that happy, but he's much worse now. He doesn't like being here anymore.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2k&k View Post
I am trying to have my third child. When will i get pregnant?
Thanks!!
Early this year.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post
yes - admin type stuff. Within the next 4 months - but I really think sooner rather than later. He should apply places he is not used to applying.

good luck
ITA that he should be applying all over the place, even unexpected places. I am not seeing a timeline, but I feel very much like Kathy about the rest

Old 12-30-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Should my family move? When? What do you see? Will the house be easy to sell?

Thanks!

Kathy
Yes you should move. I do think your house will be easy to sell. I dont think it will take long at all. There is a sense I am getting that someone is just going to fall in love with your house pretty quickly. Is your house older (not old, but older?) It has style, I can tell, and there there is a commodity someone is going to particularly like that is going to make it sell. Like a really nice deck or something.
Do you live in Maine? I'm seeing Maine, or a similar place. Not sure if you are moving to or from. There is a strong pull in that direction though.
The move will be very good for your family. Even the kids will enjoy your new home.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttmom92 View Post
1. What will happen in terms of my career this year? Will things improve financially?

2. Will I have another child? If so, will it be in 2010?

Thanks!
I think there will be some going backwards with the career this year. Not to say you won't move forward as well. But I am feeling strongly that there will be some speedbumps that are going to discourage you. But don't be discouraged. Two steps back, one step forward, that's just the way life seems to roll.
Finances feel about the same to me.I don't sense anything major that will hurt you, I dont sense a lot of improvement either. 2011 feels like a bigger year for the change you are looking for. But again, dont be discouraged, remember a year goes by in the blink of an eye. Also, nothing is futile. We all have to travel certain paths, so it's not like 2010 is going to be a mute point. The work you do, any changes you make in your life, all lead to what will happen in the future as well. In fact, knowing that, get your head on straight this year. Make extremely concious decisions in your life. Keep a very good eye on your finances and pull in the reigns. These things you do now in 2010 are important and will lead to even more change. Keep that in mind.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:42 AM

Tell me about our finances, will dh and I pull through our money issues this year? Also, will our family expand? even though we are trying *not* to get pregnant? (I have those biological urges )

Whatever will be, already is...

Old 12-30-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Tell me about our finances, will dh and I pull through our money issues this year? Also, will our family expand? even though we are trying *not* to get pregnant? (I have those biological urges )

I do think your finances will improve. There will be a small windfall that will help some. Other than that, it's going to take a lot of hard work on your part. I do not see more children at this time, but honestly its a little fuzzy about whether it's a solid no forever or not.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanApplesauce View Post
Hi, I have two and a half questions:

1. I am in a lot of physical discomfort. Can someone give me an idea of what problems my body might be having?

2. Are there more children in my future?

2.5: if there are more children, are they bio or adopted? Girls or boys?

Thank you.
bumping b/c i got over looked.

Mama to E (12/07) and M (01/11). homebirth.jpg
Old 12-30-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuitiveJamie View Post
Yes you should move. I do think your house will be easy to sell. I dont think it will take long at all. There is a sense I am getting that someone is just going to fall in love with your house pretty quickly. Is your house older (not old, but older?) It has style, I can tell, and there there is a commodity someone is going to particularly like that is going to make it sell. Like a really nice deck or something.
Do you live in Maine? I'm seeing Maine, or a similar place. Not sure if you are moving to or from. There is a strong pull in that direction though.
The move will be very good for your family. Even the kids will enjoy your new home.
Thank you! This is what I needed to hear.

Not Maine...Eastern Ontario. I do dream of a woodlot though, and both Maine and Ontario are - so that may be where you get it from.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanApplesauce View Post
bumping b/c i got over looked.
Sorry about that.
1.Hhhmm...I see a lot of activity on the left side of your body around your middle area. I also feel like you might have a yeast overgrowth problem. But even more so I sense Chakra imbalance. Do you know anything about chakras? The area I'm seeing for you that is out of whack in the 2nd and 3rd chakra:
http://www.iloveulove.com/spirituali...adhisthana.htm
http://chakrayoga.suite101.com/artic..._chakra_basics

Hopefully those explanations help you decipher a little further what is going on. One thing I want to share, is that I deeply believe that physical discomfort and illness stem from emotional/mental and spiritual imbalance. Those imbalances then manifest themselves physically. I believe this is very much true for your discomfort.

2.As far as children go, I can definitely sense your longing for more children. You certainly are carrying that energy. But for some reason I can't see past your desire to see the reality. Something else is blocking that for me. Most likely your imbalance. As well as it feels like another person is blocking it. Are you and your partner out of sync with this decision. There is confusion surrounding it.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:09 PM

I was wondering if IntuitiveJamie felt/saw a similar resolution. I hope it's okay to double dip, as you can probably tell I am very anxious as it has been a long time that he has been out of work.

Quote:
yes - admin type stuff. Within the next 4
months - but I really think sooner rather than later. He should apply places he is not used to applying.

good luck
Old 12-30-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmom View Post
I was wondering if IntuitiveJamie felt/saw a similar resolution. I hope it's okay to double dip, as you can probably tell I am very anxious as it has been a long time that he has been out of work.
I responded to you as well this morning. Look up thread a bit (same page).
Sorry, I quoted KathyMuggle actually, that's prob. why you missed it. I quoted what she said to you.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:34 PM

anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse View Post

- will he and i ever meet?
- if so when & where?
- what are the obstacles making it so tricky right now, how do we overcome those?
Old 12-30-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
I responded to you as well this morning. Look up thread a bit (same page).
Sorry, I quoted KathyMuggle actually, that's prob. why you missed it. I quoted what she said to you.
Thanks!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsReady2bMama View Post
Is this little bean a boy or a girl?

Any guesses on arrival date? (due 3/17)
Think I may've been overlooked. Maybe it's because I really should be surprised on the gender at birth

Gina, wife to DH, mama to my heart breaker Cecelia (10/13/07) and
welcoming our new baby boy Henry (03/08/10)
Old 12-30-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosheng View Post
neverdoingitagain...
Thank you, It really was appreciated.
Quote:
No she did not.Actually it feels like something that created a bit of tension in their home because she did NOT agree. I'm not saying it created upheavel in their home over it. Mil feels like the kind of woman, that just let fil do/say/believe whatever he wanted. It's like fil is the head, but she was always very much the neck and turned the head whichever way she wanted.
Anyways, I don't think it created strife in their lives, but she did not agree and she did let him know sometimes. Fil feels very angry/bitter to me. It really has nothing to do with you I want to let you know. he feels like he is lashing out in his loneliness since his wife's passing. He's become a grouchy old man with age. I know it feels extremely personal, but really truly, he's just being pitiful. He is not a happy person. I'm not entirely sure he's ever been that happy, but he's much worse now. He doesn't like being here anymore.
Way to hit the nail on the head! That rings very true to me. He hasn't been very happy since his retirement and has gotten worse since his wife passed. He's very hard-headed.
What he said was very hurtful to me because it was about my dh. So, yeah not personal to ME, just the mama bear coming out. We're still dealing with the fall out
I'm glad to know his mother didn't feel the same way. My dh's family can be very secretive, so we never knew about any disagreements/tension like that.
Thank you so much, IntuitiveJamie! It actually brought a little peace today

waiting on the power of the three wolf moon. 
Old 12-30-2009, 04:48 PM

Not sure I am trusting my own reading....
Without putting it all out there.... is this the right path for me or the wrong path?
Old 12-30-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMeOhMy View Post
Not sure I am trusting my own reading....
Without putting it all out there.... is this the right path for me or the wrong path?

My quick flash was not the best path...which may be different from right or wrong.

I sense something needs tweeking....

Kathy
Old 12-30-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
I think there will be some going backwards with the career this year. Not to say you won't move forward as well. But I am feeling strongly that there will be some speedbumps that are going to discourage you. But don't be discouraged. Two steps back, one step forward, that's just the way life seems to roll.
Finances feel about the same to me.I don't sense anything major that will hurt you, I dont sense a lot of improvement either. 2011 feels like a bigger year for the change you are looking for. But again, dont be discouraged, remember a year goes by in the blink of an eye. Also, nothing is futile. We all have to travel certain paths, so it's not like 2010 is going to be a mute point. The work you do, any changes you make in your life, all lead to what will happen in the future as well. In fact, knowing that, get your head on straight this year. Make extremely concious decisions in your life. Keep a very good eye on your finances and pull in the reigns. These things you do now in 2010 are important and will lead to even more change. Keep that in mind.
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping you'd say 2010 was going to be a great year financially because 2009 certainly has sucked.

P.S. Any thoughts on another baby? DH says he's done but then makes comments that make me think he may agree to another one someday. Then there's the money/job issue getting in the way of another baby. But I'm feeling myself wanting another more and more. So will it happen?

Thanks again.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:59 PM

Quote:
I do think your finances will improve. There will be a small windfall that will help some. Other than that, it's going to take a lot of hard work on your part. I do not see more children at this time, but honestly its a little fuzzy about whether it's a solid no forever or not.
Thanks Maybe we'll hit that lottery

Whatever will be, already is...

Old 12-30-2009, 07:04 PM

Any more babies for me, and when? Will I get pregnant anytime in 2010?

Will finances improve, and what do I need to do to make it happen?

Thank you so much! Oh, and happy new year!

I'm Olivia. I blog about physiological childbirth, homebirth, and unassisted homebirth!
Old 12-30-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Yes. I absolutely see your husband being adorned in some way. There is a feeling of promotion. What I'm being shown is a ceremony type of thing and adornment, like a new badge, or something that lets people know his new "rank". There is a great feeling of pride surrounding your husband (and you). I feel very positive about this and it feels very much like a step up. Hopefully all that will make sense to you since I know nothing about becoming and officer.
Thank you! Yes, becoming a police officer will definitely be a step up. Currently dh is working a dead end job, for little money and no satisfaction. He's always wanted to go the law enforcement/military route but due to family pressure, he didn't. Until we talked about it this past July, and I told him I'd rather he be happy than have him in a 'safe' job.

So yes, a step up mentally and emotionally for dh, and financially as well. The hoops he needs to jump through are high though, and some people have told him passing/failing each one can be arbitrary, depending on if the 'gatekeeper'. So he's worried about passing all of them, getting sponsorship, etc. Especially because a distant high school friend passed all those, including the academy and was still kicked out during his probationary period.

Ami

Wife to dh, Mommy to my heavenly angel, J (06), and my earthly angels, S (07) and E (10)

Old 12-31-2009, 01:08 AM

Location: Learning about ancient history along with the kiddos
Bumping, I think I was missed. Still the same problems. Thanks for any insight....

Quote:
Originally Posted by avent View Post
We are having what feels like tremendous upheaval here. My DH is having trouble finding a job and we may have to sell the house soon. I've been ill and that has not helped.

It seems we have come so close to jobs for him, only to have them slip out of our grasp. Will he find a job soon? Or should I start packing?

Thank you.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avent View Post
Bumping, I think I was missed. Still the same problems. Thanks for any insight....

Probably start packing. I am sorry. I do see better times ahead...but not yet. Hang in there!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MittensKittens View Post
Any more babies for me, and when? Will I get pregnant anytime in 2010?

Will finances improve, and what do I need to do to make it happen?

Thank you so much! Oh, and happy new year!
I really sense positive, sunny times are coming for you. Joyfull, really. I actually see a sunlight filled kitchen, and you are standing and working happily.

I do not know the path to it - I think you may need to figure that out! I do sense you need to do some problem solving...like there is something blocking what you want? It could be behavioural or even physical , but it is about you. I have faith you will unlock whatever it is you need to.

Kathy
Old 12-31-2009, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottermama View Post
I have one more career question. This time it is about me. What are your feelings about the career move I am planning? Thanks so much! :
Wondering if anyone sees anything about this. Thanks!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:58 AM

Will we move first before we sell our house?

When do you see our house selling?

Thank you

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 12-31-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I really sense positive, sunny times are coming for you. Joyfull, really. I actually see a sunlight filled kitchen, and you are standing and working happily.

I do not know the path to it - I think you may need to figure that out! I do sense you need to do some problem solving...like there is something blocking what you want? It could be behavioural or even physical , but it is about you. I have faith you will unlock whatever it is you need to.

Kathy
Thank you for your quick reply! That sounds wonderful, I hope it happens . You are spot on about the problem solving, but I have no idea what the way to do it is, yet.

I'm Olivia. I blog about physiological childbirth, homebirth, and unassisted homebirth!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:05 PM

This thread is getting a wee bit big for our server so I'm closing it up. Please feel free to start a new thread!

I'm a morning person.  We actually do exist.

User Tag List