Does your DH wear a wedding ring? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-07-2009, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
He does, I don't always. On the weekends I work with a nursery & landscape crew... it only took one time of smashing my hand and having problems getting the ring off to make me stop wearing it. I try to remember to put it back on on Monday before my office job, but I frequently forget. It's no big deal, I will always have that little dent and tan line there

The Tabbie Family; DH , DS , DD , a few :, a couple : and me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2009, 12:47 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
He doesn't, it irritates his skin. I sometimes put mine on, when going out. I hate having jewelry on generally so I kind of avoid it.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The only times I take my wedding band off is to take a peek at the date inscribed: for the life of me after 11 years I still can't remember the exact date of our anniversary! DH remembers, so he never takes his off, lol. The only time I took off my engagment ring after I got it 14 years ago, was to move it from the left to the right ring finger on my wedding day. It doesn't come off any more, I would need to cut it, but after all these years my finger has developed a groove where it sits, and it doesn't bother me at all. I don't even feel them on any more.

read.gif WOH wife to heartbeat.gif, mother to myviolin.gif 8yo and one cat.gif who thinks he's a dog2.gif

User Tag List