The Ask a Psychic thread - Page 19 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#541 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 11:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post
I do not know if I am physic - but I am intuitive. I actually think a lot of it is energy - I can read energies. I think there is a lot of science to things and waves that transit through the air that people can pick up on. That is a weird way to explain, it, but there it is.

From an early age I knew my father would die early. Yes, he was fat, smoked etc....but there are plenty of people I know who fit that profile and I never felt they would die early. My dad was 58 when he passed away.

I am also very good a guessing the gender of pregnant women if I see them. I am around 90% accurate (and if I have known the person pre-pregnancy, the percentage is even higher).

I hum songs before they come on the radio. And not just top 20 - but songs you would not expect to have on the radio.

I have only accepted this ability in the last 5 years or so. I am actually a quite logical person, and the math was just overwhelming. 90% in the gender game? Constantly humming songs that come on the radio????

I absolutely do not get a sense about every post - sometimes I am tuned in and can get a sense about many in a row - and sometime about 1/5 pop out at me. There are so many "am I pregnant?" ones that the way is muddled for me, lol.

I also tend to read things a bit more clearly if I can relate to the poster somewhat. I do wonder if I project sometimes, but that is neither here nor there.

I am not particularly good at reading myself. Sometimes I know what I see, but I overanalyse.

Kathy
Kathy, care to take a guess at this little one's gender? I can send you a photo of me if it helps. Due date is Oct 15.
#542 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLittleMonkeys View Post
Will my marriage pull out of the crisis it is in?

Thanks.
Yes, in a surprising way.
#543 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post
Am I pregnant?
I get no.
#544 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Girl View Post
I get no.
Awesome! Now I can have a relaxing weekend!! (lol We aren't trying, obviously...we were just not safe)

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
#545 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Sometimes more info help - but sometimes it doesn't.

In your case I do see a vacation - somewhere with a beach but also an old/historical city nearby. I am thinking something like the Carribean or Florida and the St Augustine area. I could be off in location, but that is the vibe I am getting (beach, sun, history).

I do think you will have another child - but it may be longer in arriving than you hope. 2 yearsish.....

I don't know about the transfer. I am not getting work vibes. Are you happy where you live?
Thank you Kathy! I am thinking of places with all of those characteristics for a vacation! We are happy where we live and we've just moved here. I'd like to stay here for the long term, but my husbands often includes a transfer with a promotion. I'm hoping we can be here for at least 10 years and he can promote up in the location he is in before we have to move for his "final promotion". He would be running a rock quarry and you basically go where ever there is an opening so it could be pretty much anywhere in the country, but we'd probably stay in the midwest at least.

Thanks again!!

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
#546 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Kathy, care to take a guess at this little one's gender? I can send you a photo of me if it helps. Due date is Oct 15.
It is too early. I have to see your belly, lol. If you remember, once you are 5 or 6 months plus, feel free to pm me a photo (actually a non-pregnant and a pregnant photo would help)

congrats on the pregnancy!

kathy
#547 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 01:14 PM

I asked something regarding this awhile ago but it was when the thread kind of died. Does anyone see anything about the job DH just sent his resume in for? It would also involve selling our house and moving....If nothing about that than anything about his present job and our current living situation?
Thanks so much
#548 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
It is too early. I have to see your belly, lol. If you remember, once you are 5 or 6 months plus, feel free to pm me a photo (actually a non-pregnant and a pregnant photo would help)

congrats on the pregnancy!

kathy
Gah! I'm so impatient!

I'll just have to go with DS's prediction for now. He is sure it is a "stister". He calls her Clarabelle.

He knew I was pregnant about 2 days after I O'd (He asked me, "Mommy, why there is a new baby in your tummy?" To which I answered, "I don't know... I didn't know there was one!")... so maybe he's got a gift?
#549 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Gah! I'm so impatient!

I'll just have to go with DS's prediction for now. He is sure it is a "stister". He calls her Clarabelle.

He knew I was pregnant about 2 days after I O'd (He asked me, "Mommy, why there is a new baby in your tummy?" To which I answered, "I don't know... I didn't know there was one!")... so maybe he's got a gift?
I tend think we all have some sort of intuitive abilities. I think kids tend to be more intuitive in general because they have less baggage acting as a filter and are more accepting of what they see. I do think he is a little physcic at the moment - whether he develops this is up to him. Like all children, he should be coached to trust his instincts.

I will say that when family members (not always the mother, who may be too close to see) have a strong vibe about what the child is going to be - they are often right.

Kathy
#550 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
I tend think we all have some sort of intuitive abilities. I think kids tend to be more intuitive in general because they have less baggage acting as a filter and are more accepting of what they see. I do think he is a little physcic at the moment - whether he develops this is up to him. Like all children, he should be coached to trust his instincts.

I will say that when family members (not always the mother, who may be too close to see) have a strong vibe about what the child is going to be - they are often right.

Kathy
I am definitely too close to see. It was like that with both of my boys too. I always went back and forth on their gender so much, it was such a relief to see what they were!
#551 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 06:14 PM

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether I am pregnant or not?
#552 of 757 Old 02-11-2010, 11:53 PM

Hello all,
Finding this thread made me perk up : )
We've had a very emotionally rough last few years.
Can anyone tell me how the next few look?
Any insight on how I can find a path to a brighter future?
All answers/insights welcome.
Grateful,
Mel.
#553 of 757 Old 02-13-2010, 12:48 PM

How many babies do you see in our future? Will I get my VBAC? What about any adopted babies into our home?

Jen - Mama to V (b. 2-18-09) and AJ (b. 10-9-11) Wife to DH

#554 of 757 Old 02-13-2010, 12:54 PM

I recently lost someone I felt like I could have stayed with forever. I am wondering if he will find his way back to me, and if so, when? Thanks

Happiness despite misery is a great victory, I think...

caffix.gifSingle coffee loving and making mom to fencing.gifds, age 12, hamster.jpg dd, age 10, dog2.gif dd, age 7, flowerkitty.giftigress, cat.gifquinn, hyena.gifblack cat, and wool.gif beatrice the spider. Yeeehawww!!!

#555 of 757 Old 02-13-2010, 02:02 PM

I had asked several questions several pages back, but it was around the time that the thread fizzled out.

What I really would love to know, is does anyone get any feeling on this:
baby or grad school? I have this feeling that it is going to have to be one or the other. I struggle with which constantly. Or perhaps it is neither? Maybe it is working and traveling?

Thank you!

Mama to A born 8/7/99
#556 of 757 Old 02-13-2010, 02:48 PM

Will I go into labor before my family gets here?--any feeling on when this baby will arrive at all?

Kara: on a journey with DH, Mama to DS 2/2010
#557 of 757 Old 02-13-2010, 05:01 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Will I lose my stepdaughter?

I pray for the day Family Court recognizes that CHILDREN have rights, parents only have PRIVILEGES.  Only then, will I know my child is safe.
#558 of 757 Old 02-15-2010, 06:35 PM

Umm, did something/someone visit my room last night? If so, do you get the sense that they are friendly?

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#559 of 757 Old 02-15-2010, 06:41 PM

I wanted to update... I asked a while back if I was pregnant and got an "if not now, in the next two months," and... yup. Here I am.

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#560 of 757 Old 02-15-2010, 06:58 PM

Yay for Blizzard Babe!
#561 of 757 Old 02-16-2010, 01:48 AM

Should I have another baby? When? Will dh's job last or should he take the other one. How long will we be in this house? Thanks!!!
#562 of 757 Old 02-16-2010, 04:22 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I am going to court re:alimony next month, I'm very stressed and trying to prepare for a worse case scenario. Will it go okay?

"Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen." Ralph Marston

#563 of 757 Old 02-16-2010, 03:12 PM

My husband has turned over a new leaf, and I have finally allowed myself to except it as for real this time. Things have been wonderful. Is it just a honeymoon again, or is he really serious about making this work long term?

PS, we had the greatest Valentines day EVER!
#564 of 757 Old 02-16-2010, 07:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
OK, my first question in the new thread.

Where is my military ID? I used it on Friday to get on the base and I can't find it. I've looked in my purse, my pants, on the desk, and I'm going to go check the car. I have to have it on Thursday for my appointment - it's time-sensitive for TTC, so if I miss this I lose this entire month!

Mandy, )O(  Proud mommy of Taylor (1/6/05) jammin.gifand Abigail (4/21/11) slinggirl.gif
Loving wife of my gamer boy Michael. modifiedartist.gifBlog link in my profile! ribboncesarean.gif
#565 of 757 Old 02-17-2010, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie64g View Post
My husband has turned over a new leaf, and I have finally allowed myself to except it as for real this time. Things have been wonderful. Is it just a honeymoon again, or is he really serious about making this work long term?

PS, we had the greatest Valentines day EVER!
please be wary of red flags.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wise-Woman-Fertility/182752565080597
#566 of 757 Old 02-17-2010, 09:52 AM

How wonderful!

Can I ask two questions? Either one is of interest to me ...

First, will I find a job soon? I have been a sahm for a little over a year, but need to return to the workforce due to financial reasons - mainly because we need medical benefits.

Second, which healthy path/diet makes most sense for me?

Thank you SO much!
#567 of 757 Old 02-17-2010, 05:28 PM

I feel like there's something my DH is not telling me... is it a big deal, or a not so big deal? Will we work through it, if he decides to open up?
#568 of 757 Old 02-17-2010, 10:39 PM

Great thread!

1. Will we be successful in having a baby soon????

2. Will we be making a big move this year or just a small one?

3. Will my husband get the dream job that his has been working so hard towards??

hippie.gifmom to DS 9/8/8 sleepytime.gif, married to my best friend since 10/15/05 love.gif, asl.gif,lactivist.gif, After TTC #2 for a really long time we're expecting #2 in December!  Hope to h20homebirth.gif, Doula in the Indianapolis area, PM me if you want to talk!

#569 of 757 Old 02-17-2010, 11:05 PM

There is now a forum where you can pay $3 I believe for posting access and Intuitive Jamie will answer your question. I am not sure if anyone will be answering questions here anymore, maybe they are...I don't know! Just wanted to give everyone a "head's up!"

Mama to A born 8/7/99
#570 of 757 Old 02-18-2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jul511riv View Post
please be wary of red flags.

Are you saying this because you think hes abusive?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page