The Ask a Psychic thread - Page 26 - Mothering Forums

#751 of 757 Old 05-09-2012, 06:05 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Is this thread still going?  I have some questions if anyone has any feelings about it...

1.  Will my baby's father leave us alone?

2.  Is my boyfriend The One?

3.  Will my housing situation get better soon?

4.  Will my money situation get better?

5.  And (please don't call me crazy, given my current situation and the fact that me and my boyfriend have 5 kids combined- I've been having some weird dreams), is there another baby (of mine) in my future?

I pray for the day Family Court recognizes that CHILDREN have rights, parents only have PRIVILEGES.  Only then, will I know my child is safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#752 of 757 Old 05-09-2012, 06:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have some questions.. :)

we are expecting our 4th baby in july. Is it best to have him at home or at the birth center? will everything be successful and healthy if he is born at home?

How many more kids do you see for us? 

Will everything we've been working towards financially and emotionally for our family be successful? How soon will we be able to move to another location?

Also, I have a friend with heart problems, do you see he will heal and fulfill his big dreams for his family? 

And am I in the relationship that is right for me and my family? or is there someone else for me?

i like this thread :) you guys are great 

Quote:
"Be concentrated and leonine in the hunt for what is your true nourishment" ~Rumi

~ Love the way you live, remember each moment is eternal ~

#753 of 757 Old 05-11-2012, 07:09 AM

Hello, there,

I was around a lot when MDCommune was first created, but haven't visited since... '08 or '09.

I came back here today because I have been having panic attacks all night long.  I am a divorced mother of two kids, ages 10 and 12, and currently have a serious relationship with a man with a 13 year old son.  We live together.  After two years, things finally started to stabilize a little bit, and we are generally beginning to function somewhat normally and healthily as a family.  Last night, I discovered I am pregnant.

I am totally flipping out, like, called out of work today flipping out, which I never do.  I have always, always said that to each their own, but I myself personally could never have an abortion.  Now I feel like I might be forced to eat my words.  I have a stable job - not the best paying, but I've been there for four years - but it is a small company that does not offer maternity benefits and that type of thing.  My bf is a struggling artist - he can teach music, and does general labor jobs, but his focus is on his music, which is totally fine with me, but given the fact that we would have four!! children and I would essentially not be working, I am literally physically sick over this.  I have been "meaning" to go back to school for ten years now, and my boyfriend is pressuring me that if we keep the pregnancy, I should stop working and live on state benefits and school loans so I can get my degree as quickly as possible.  The thought of not having a stable income horrifies me, in part due to past experiences that were very negative at the time.

What do you see/feel/sense here?  Any and all input is very, very welcome.  Thank you.

#754 of 757 Old 05-11-2012, 04:36 PM
A&A

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Candiland, FWIW, I'm completely pro-choice, but I sense you actually want to continue with this pregnancy.

"Our task is not to see the future, but to enable it."
#755 of 757 Old 05-11-2012, 04:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hi there- I would like to know if there are any more little ones in our future if yes, soon? Thank you.

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

#756 of 757 Old 05-31-2012, 04:10 PM

My son and I have been working on a joint writing venture. Will it be accepted and successful?
#757 of 757 Old 09-22-2013, 11:41 PM

When will we be moving into our new house?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wise-Woman-Fertility/182752565080597

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page