The Ask a Psychic thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 12:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh you have been busy, but if you do get time, I have two questions:

1) Will we move for DH's job?

2) Should I stay on my current career path helping women, and get the certification I could get this summer, or should I go back to writing from home?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 12:20 AM

Jamie, thank you for answering my question

Whatever will be, already is...

#183 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 12:24 AM

Hi Jamie! Thanks so much for doing this. I have two questions.

1. Will I remarry in 2010?

2. What do you see in my future as far as conceiving and birthing another child? We are not trying yet but I have been sensing a very strong presence of someone wanting to be born - I think my partner is, too!
#184 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuitiveJamie View Post
Yes, as a matter of fact it will. There is going to be one more downhill slide before the true uphill climb and then the reaching of the top of the mtn. This will be your true test. But the thing about it,is that it will be what makes you two know how much you truly love each other and how much you want to be together. P.S.It's nothing really terribly awful, it's has a feeling of more like one last thing.that could break the camels back...but it will not.

Thank you, I am very happy to hear that. You helped me greatly a year and a half ago and this is wonderful news also. Thanks
#185 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 01:05 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeing_stars View Post
Thank you, I am very happy to hear that. You helped me greatly a year and a half ago and this is wonderful news also. Thanks
Your welcome.

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#186 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 01:37 AM

Hi Intuitive Jamie,

Will DH and I get pg again and have a healthy pregnancy this year?

Will my aunt get pg too and have a healthy pg this yr? I would even be okay if she got hers first (we are all rooting for her & would be the biggest cheerleading squad in the history of the world for her)

Mom to 7-year old DS1 carrot.gif, 2 year old DD joy.gifand DS2 surf.gif

#187 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 02:26 AM

I've never read these threads before- how wonderful!

1. Will I have another child? Any idea when?

2. If so, how will the pregnancy go for me health-wise?

thank you.

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

#188 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 06:06 AM

Will I move to a new state this year? Will my partner move with us?
#189 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:49 AM

Why am I constantly being attacked?

First it was a physical attack by a rabid fox (early July '09) in my suburban backyard.

Then it was a verbal attack from my MIL and her brother and his wife (late July early August?). Then my MIL again late August instigated a fight b/w my husband and me. Then my MIL again but this time she was cruel to my 5 yr old son to get at me (late Sept?).

Just when I thought it was safe to go outside again (early Dec) a neighbor is driving slowly past my house and yelling at my house. (I looked to see if he was talking loudly to someone, but there was no one there and I could not make out what he was saying). Once he got past my house he sped up to normal speed and pulled into his driveway. He is a stranger to me. I don't his name. To me, he is just the guy who lives 3 houses down and across the road.

Then 2 Sundays ago I was verbaly attacked again by my MIL's brother (same brother as before).

I have been angry and confused as to why this is happening. Unable to sleep well since this latest attack. And now I can't stop crying.
#190 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
I see 9 total. In the end you will have more boys then girls.
Holy crap....really?? That would be SO awesome !

Thanks !

#191 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 12:05 PM

Quote:
You are beginning to live a self fulfilling prophecy. This comes from someone (getting a Mom figure) that you watch(ed) live like that too. I get the impression that the person was a slight hypocondriac. You were close with this person and it's rubbed off on you a little. Let it go. It's their junk, not yours. Enjoy your wine.
You met my Nonnie! I miss her so much. Its an ironic message because she died an early death from thing I am worried about. However *who* she was brought about the end quicker and caused more suffering. So I get your message and it resonates in me on several different layers. Thank you so much!!!! (off to have a glass... oh wait its 8am, maybe I'll wait a few hours. )
#192 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 01:50 PM

Jamie, don't feel you have to answer this as I know you have so many to answer, but if you get an impression where my registration stickers for my car are. They are blue '10' stickers (just one) I am so upset to have lost them, I have looked everywhere. The last place I remember them was on my dining room table

Whatever will be, already is...

#193 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Jamie, don't feel you have to answer this as I know you have so many to answer, but if you get an impression where my registration stickers for my car are. They are blue '10' stickers (just one) I am so upset to have lost them, I have looked everywhere. The last place I remember them was on my dining room table
I got chair - I got on a chair but that does not make too much sense,as you would have seen it, lol!

Try the cracks of sofas, loveseats (indeed the vision is a singleton seat) or even near seats in the car.

Good luck...it is a bit of a shot in the dark but worth a try!
#194 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Oh Nattybo, I am so sorry! I'd be crying too if I were going through a time like that. Hugs hugs to you, mama . I don't consider myself psychic, but I can suggest a fantastic book that might put those painful situations into perspective for you. It's called "Your Soul's Plan" by Robert Schwartz. I recommend it to everyone. It's a book about how we plan the hardest parts of our lives as times of growth when we are between lives on the other side. I found it very helpful in understanding the things that's happened to me, including the very worst thing by far, which was the sudden death of my really close friend and brother-in-law. Note that it doesn't make what happens any easier, but it does give you another way to look at those situations and see them through different eyes, so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattybo View Post
Why am I constantly being attacked?

First it was a physical attack by a rabid fox (early July '09) in my suburban backyard.

Then it was a verbal attack from my MIL and her brother and his wife (late July early August?). Then my MIL again late August instigated a fight b/w my husband and me. Then my MIL again but this time she was cruel to my 5 yr old son to get at me (late Sept?).

Just when I thought it was safe to go outside again (early Dec) a neighbor is driving slowly past my house and yelling at my house. (I looked to see if he was talking loudly to someone, but there was no one there and I could not make out what he was saying). Once he got past my house he sped up to normal speed and pulled into his driveway. He is a stranger to me. I don't his name. To me, he is just the guy who lives 3 houses down and across the road.

Then 2 Sundays ago I was verbaly attacked again by my MIL's brother (same brother as before).

I have been angry and confused as to why this is happening. Unable to sleep well since this latest attack. And now I can't stop crying.

Reneé, 34 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 and Arianna 9/06  (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 .  
#195 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Hi! I have never posted on this thread before...but....do you see me as pregnant again in the next year? Thanks so much!

PAT- photosmile2.gif Mommy to a super little boy kid.gif Tyr -Nov 17, 2006 Married to joy.gif Sky -August 28, 1993 
Sadly, Jan 21, 2011  m/c 6w5d  angel.gif
#196 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 02:59 PM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
you folks are the best

here are my questions:

should i look for another job?
when will i have a baby season maybe even year???
will DH be safe in Iraq?
anything big in 2010 for our family?
i am bumping this

i saw you did not want to answer more then 2 to 3...

i know DH will be fine in Iraq he, has to be!

THanks again!

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
#197 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Call the RMV and they will send you out some new ones (I did that before.)

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#198 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
IntuitiveJamie and other intuitives, I hope that it will feel right to you to take the time to help me with this one.

Dh suddenly initiated a trial separation and moved out two days ago. Will the reconciliation that I wish for happen?

sharing life with | 10 yo ds | 8 yo dd | dh (since 2012)
"I am not what happened to me...I am what I choose to become." ~ Carl Jung
#199 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Xander View Post
Just wondering if anyone has any insight about what this year (and beyond) will bring for me/my family
We seem to be stuck in a cycle of things going wrong/not working out, in many different aspects of life - just wondering how to break out of this, when things will improve, etc. Nevermind the wrong path, I feel like we are in the wrong maze all together!
Good news..things are going to vastly improve for you this year. Everything was not working and/or wrong as you said, because it was very much time for those things to come to light, so that you could move on to much better. I think that if you really look at the things that are "going wrong" you will see that it was/is time for out with the old, in with the new. Whether that be with actual things, or with words/actions, ways, boundries, relationships/people, cars...etc. You are being shown the things that aren't working and to fix them to be able to move forward. In essence, you are actually very lucky. You have not been given much of a choice, it's been put in your face. Some people spend their life having to figure this out.
So since it's being put to you so strongly, I encourage you to make the most of it. 2010 will be a great year, if you put into affect what you are learning right now!

#200 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis80 View Post
1. I feel like after a couple years of angst, I am much more secure in the choices I've made and am feeling much more mature, open and accepting. Is this for real, or am I deluding myself?

2. Will I have another child?

3. Should I stay in my current job?
1.It's the real deal lady and you are doing a great job!

2. Uncertain

3. I'm getting a yes and a no. Is there a way to stay with the company but change jobs. or change companies but have the same kind of job? There has to be a reason I'm getting both answers.

#201 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykdsmomy View Post
Not sure if you're still taking questions but......if you are .....

1. Do you see any more children added to our family either by birth or adoption this next year?

2. Do you see my infertility being resolved?

3. Do you see anything regarding my health issues?

TIA (these are all burning questions for me )
I want to let you know that (and I do not say this to everyone dealing with some kind of crises), but your infertility has a bigger purpose than just you and your spouse. You are meant to speak out about infertility and to teach about it as well as help others. Is this something you are already doing? I get a feeling of you starting support groups, whether they be online or in person. Possibly writing articles or a book on it. You have something to say about this topic, but more importantly it's about how you will say it. I have a feeling as you are reading this, you know just what I'm talking about. You need to help people through what you are going through yourself. Its meant to be.
That is what I have to offer you.

#202 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadingMama View Post
I have a few questions. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Parenting:
What's the key to helping my son feel better about himself and his abilities?

Homeschooling:
Is unschooling right for my son, or should we try something else?

Adoption:
Will we ever adopt a child, or will our family stay the size it is?
There is definitely another child for you eventually.
Your son is having self esteem issues. I actually feel like more structure would be better for him as far as schooling. He is good, no great at Science. Tap into that. I can see him building a planetary system..is this something you have already done? I can see it clear as day. He enjoys the studying planets the solar system. He has a bigger picture of things iykwim. He knows things you will be shocked by. Believe him and love him. That will help his esteem.

#203 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 10:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ione View Post
I have a question for you. Many, really, but I'll stick to one.

Will my work pick up again enough or should I be actively seeking a change of some kind?
Are you an artist? I'm seeing painting most specifically? Regardless I do think you should start making some changes. I see work on the internet being important to you.

#204 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 11:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
i am bumping this

i saw you did not want to answer more then 2 to 3...

i know DH will be fine in Iraq he, has to be!

THanks again!
I am skipping to you because I wanted to tell you that your husband will in fact be very safe in Iraq. I sense completion of his duty, I can see his homecoming very clearly. There will be a lot to celebrate. You two will have another baby.

I THANK YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS COUNTRY!!

#205 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 11:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryeb View Post
May I ask? Much gratitude in advance.

Will my husband enjoy his work and make more profit this year?

Will we be in our current home longer than our lease?

Mary
Yes
Not that I see.

#206 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 11:05 PM

I think that I might have asked too many baby questions, so I will cut it down to one: Will my aunt have a healthy pg soon? Sometime this year?

I also want to know if I will too, but if I had to choose one, I beg for an answer about my aunt.

#207 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 11:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philomom View Post
Could I be expecting?
No

#208 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 11:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J's Mombee View Post
I think that I might have asked too many baby questions, so I will cut it down to one: Will my aunt have a healthy pg soon? Sometime this year?

I also want to know if I will too, but if I had to choose one, I beg for an answer about my aunt.
I'm just trying to go in order as much as possible and catch up. I saw your question, but since I'm here now...

I'm not seeing a pregnancy currently for your Aunt. (but I never claim to be 100% right). I sense health issues. Does she have any she knows about already? Her chemistry is not right. I do not get the impression that she takes the best care of herself. I feel like this is affecting her fertility.
However in life it's always important to have faith and hold hope.
You will have a pregnancy. It feels like middle of the year to me that you get pregnant.

#209 of 757 Old 01-05-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
I'm just trying to go in order as much as possible and catch up. I saw your question, but since I'm here now...

I'm not seeing a pregnancy currently for your Aunt. (but I never claim to be 100% right). I sense health issues. Does she have any she knows about already? Her chemistry is not right. I do not get the impression that she takes the best care of herself. I feel like this is affecting her fertility.
However in life it's always important to have faith and hold hope.
You will have a pregnancy. It feels like middle of the year to me that you get pregnant.
Wow, it sounds like you know her. Thank you so much for responding, and you definitely made me very excited about the possibility for this year.

My prayer is that my aunt will take care of herself, and that we can usher in her bundle of joy. We love her so much, but we do know that she is still going through a lot.

Thank you so much

#210 of 757 Old 01-06-2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
There is definitely another child for you eventually.
Your son is having self esteem issues. I actually feel like more structure would be better for him as far as schooling. He is good, no great at Science. Tap into that. I can see him building a planetary system..is this something you have already done? I can see it clear as day. He enjoys the studying planets the solar system. He has a bigger picture of things iykwim. He knows things you will be shocked by. Believe him and love him. That will help his esteem.
Wow! My son IS great at science! He's very much a little naturalist (like his dad). And we JUST had a conversation this evening about him wanting a little more structure in our schooling. And another child! Wow!

THANK YOU!

Book-lovin', relaxed homeschoolin', dog snugglin' mom of the best kid EVER!  AND...waiting for baby #2, due 5/9/14!  stork-boy.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page