Have you seen this Facebook game? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-03-2010, 05:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Got this in my inbox.

Quote:
Ok ladies here's another game, like the bra color game which was a total success and we had men wondering for days what was with the colors and it made it to the News. Well this game has to do with your handbag, where we put our handbag the moment we get home for example "I like it on the couch", "I like it on the kitchen counter", "I like it on the dresser" well u get the idea. Just put your answer as your Status with nothing more than that and cut n paste this message and forward to all your FB female friends to their inbox. The bra game made it to the news. Let's see how powerful we women really are!!! REMEMBER - DO NOT PUT YOUR ANSWER AS A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, SIMPLY PUT YOUR ANSWER AS YOUR STATUS, THEN FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR FRIENDS ." .

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#2 of 5 Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 PM

I haven't seen it (I don't do much with FB). I'm guessing I'd mess with their little thrill, though. "I like it in my son's diaper bag" doesn't really make a silly double entendre.

Amy loving DH 5/04, raising DD 2/05 and DS 11/09; missing my mom& my babies 6/07, 12/07; and on the side
#3 of 5 Old 05-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Banned

Yeah, given that I don't carry anything except an extra dipe and my money, I would be posting "I don't like it."
#4 of 5 Old 05-03-2010, 09:53 PM

"Let's see how powerful we women really are"

Wow. What a wonderful use of our.... "power".

Both this and the bra thing have me pictureing 8th graders getting their kicks trying to excite boys. I can't wrap my brain around why some women intentionally want to get zillions of men to associate them with sexual mental images.

If you want to play that game with you significant other or girlfriends, sure... it's sort of a funny play on words. But why do some people think this is a cute thing to wear across their forehead?

Comes off as little more than a really desperate way to get attention. But then, I don't have a facebook so maybe I'm just outdated and behind the times.

~TRACY, wife to loving dh, mommy to dd (10/05), ds(12/08), 3 kitties, & 2 pups.
#5 of 5 Old 05-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page