Inspired by "Biggest Dick in the Room"... have you ever dated somebody who was "The Biggest"? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 11-11-2010, 12:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If so, share your outrageous stories!

#2 of 15 Old 11-11-2010, 02:33 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

I dated a guy (for a very brief period) who recounted in great detail his sexual exploitations with former girlfriends while we were on a double date with my BFF and her boyfriend. I inexplicably continued dating him for a couple of months after that night. Eh, what can I say, I was 18 and stupid. Eww, I haven't thought about him in years -- blech. 

DH+Me 1994 heartbeat.gif DS 2004 heartbeat.gif DD 2008 heartbeat.gif DDog 2014
#3 of 15 Old 11-12-2010, 07:17 AM

I never dated one but worked with several.  These men had serious verbal diarrhea, the stuff that poured out of their mouths was unbelievable and they seemed to have zero self-control (or awareness) to make it stop.  When I read the related post I immediately thought of them as well as the Biggest D*ck that a friend married.   It must be a mental condition.

Mom to DS, born fall 05 after ,,, wife/best friend to DH We have
#4 of 15 Old 11-12-2010, 08:25 PM

No, I always have only been attracted to good guys.

happy family!joy.gif we winner.jpgfemalesling.GIFnocirc.gif

#5 of 15 Old 11-12-2010, 08:34 PM

Errr, yes.  I dated this guy that was not good-looking... not smart... not nice... no money.  And he thought he was GOD'S GIFT.  He was so obnoxious.  One of his favorite sayings was, "It's as hot as two rats you-know-what-ing in a wool sock."  (only he said the actual word)  He said that at least three times a day, I think.  I don't know what I was thinking.

Oh, and the ducks.  He told me he had baby ducks in a pond behind his house.  Just told me that out of nowhere, nothing to gain.  I asked one day in front of his mom if we could go back to the pond & see the baby ducks, and his mom (whose house he lived in) had no knowledge of any baby ducks.  Turns out there WERE no baby ducks.  Total lie.

#6 of 15 Old 11-12-2010, 11:03 PM

a friend of mine dated a guy who was so full of himself and thought of himself as very intelligent  but the stupidest things came out of this guys mouth....

like for instance -:  my friend said she wasn't feeling well and was having a bad period and  didnt want to get together ---- ladies you are not going to believe how this guy responded ...  quote "but its not the 28th of the month!" ... what .... this idiot thought that every woman around the world got their period on the 28th of every month!!! .. apparently he slept through sex ed!!!jaw.gif

terrordactyl likes this.
#7 of 15 Old 11-14-2010, 05:21 PM

I remember going out with a pre-med major years ago, and at one point during The Worst Date Ever, he turned to me and exclaimed "Can you believe you are going out with an ALMOST DOCTOR?"

Oh, sweet Jesus.  Kill me now.

There was another guy who, when I wouldn't sleep with him, compared me to a person shopping for cars but didn't want to commit to a test drive.  That was charming.

Ivan's Mom likes this.

Mama to A 8/05 and S 11/06
#8 of 15 Old 11-14-2010, 05:45 PM

Uh, I didn't date one, but I "dated" one.  He was attractive, physically.  That's all I was looking for anyway. 

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#9 of 15 Old 11-14-2010, 05:51 PM

LOL This made me chuckle.

About 10 years ago when I was single and "had game", I had a go-to guy like that....If I just wanted someone to show up at my house and have a little fun and then leave, I'd call. He was good for that only. He had no conversation skills and was obnoxious in public. He thought he was something since he had a Dodge Neon that he "pimped out" (his terms). A Dodge Neon is a Dodge Neon even if you put lights under it and put big speakers in the trunk.

I called my good guys if I wanted to go to a movie or out to dinner.

Now I'm inspired to start my own thread..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post

Uh, I didn't date one, but I "dated" one.  He was attractive, physically.  That's all I was looking for anyway. 

#10 of 15 Old 11-14-2010, 08:09 PM

#11 of 15 Old 11-15-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint Leaf View Post

a friend of mine dated a guy who was so full of himself and thought of himself as very intelligent  but the stupidest things came out of this guys mouth....

like for instance -:  my friend said she wasn't feeling well and was having a bad period and  didnt want to get together ---- ladies you are not going to believe how this guy responded ...  quote "but its not the 28th of the month!" ... what .... this idiot thought that every woman around the world got their period on the 28th of every month!!! .. apparently he slept through sex ed!!!jaw.gif

That would be very convenient, you have to admit.

I have no good stories. I dated MORE than my share of total tools, but just of the garden variety. Nothing story-worthy.

Me+DH+DS1+DS2+Dog=me and a house full of guys, which is really just peachy, thanks.
#12 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 07:36 PM

No more stories of strange and unique individuals?

#13 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 07:56 PM

I have one I 'dated.' Our first date went poorly, as he spent the whole time telling me how great his grad school advisor was and how great his research was (going to be) because of this.

But we were in the same swing dance class and I saw him twice a week, so when our household (6 grad students and young professionals) planned a Halloween party, I included him on the group email invite. Halloween was on a Sat, but we had our party on Friday. He didn't show.

Sat night, I was in PJs, grading papers. Who shows up at the door? The guy, dressed as someone I didn't recognize, but I guessed from the guitar that it was a popular musician. He was carrying an opened box of ring dings. I didn't know what to do - I mean, how awkward is it when you show up 24 hours late to a party? - so I suggested we go out for dessert. All my housemates were doing work, so I couldn't exactly invite him in. Two LONG hours later (when I learned how great his family was), after dessert and a glass of wine, the check came. It was $24. We both made indication to pay it, and he pulled out cash, and all I had was a credit card. I assumed that he would give me cash for his part, and I would pay with the card. Nope. He put away his cash - didn't even offer to leave a tip - and I paid with my card.

When we got back to my place, he had to come in to get his guitar. Housemate was watching TV, but I know she was about to head to bed. But, thankfully, she stuck it out with me as he refused to leave, watching whatever inane program came on next. She finally had to start yawning and stretching and saying how much work she had to do, and "don't you have work, too, Housemate?" He FINALLY left.

And when he called the next time, I tried hard to be asleep on the couch, but housemate woke me up to talk with him.

And when I saw him at a party the next semester/year(?), he said, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" and he wasn't making a joke. *Shudder*

DS, 10/07. Allergies: peanut, egg, wheat. We've added dairy back in. And taken it back out again. It causes sandpaper skin with itchy patches and thrashing during sleep. Due w/ #2 late April, 2012.

#14 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 08:27 PM

#15 of 15 Old 12-01-2010, 08:42 PM

I never dated the guy, but in high school I thought he was hot. Heck, I will admit he was a hottie....but total jerk.

He admitted to my mom bruising his girl friend's bladder during sex, more than once. Then a few days later he asked me to perform oral on him since he didn't have condoms....I had impacted wisdom teeth removed a week or two before. He knew I thought he was hot...........until then.

He did the world a favor and wrapped his car around a phone pole killing and harming only himself.

When I was trying to understand my sexuality I went out on a date -- single -- with a person with female parts.....she told me I was to hot to be a "breeder". At that point, I knew I wanted kids. We were at a mall restaurant a baby that started to cry. She said the mom needed to stuff a tampon down its throat. Lets say my nerves and confusion came in handy, I puked in the bathroom and she agreed it would be good to end the date. She called me the next morning and I asked her not to call back. I eventually got comfortable with my bi-sexuality -- I have since meet other people of all sexuality and gender just as anti-children as she was. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page