Mine your own dam business.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

*disclaimer, I have no idea if this is the right place for this... so.. please feel free to move wherever ;)*

So I went to my midwife appointment, it went great. I then took the boys to Target afterward. I was on the phone with my mom while sitting in the car when my 6 year old opens the van door and says "Mom, those kids are alone in that car." I look over, and yep, there were two kids sitting in the car by themselves, with the car running. A baby (not sure of age, but it was rear facing), and a 5 or so year old. I didn't know what to do. I was sort of just in shock. While yes, at least the air conditioning was on, but there are 1000s of different things that could go wrong in that scenerio... like, the baby freaking out, the 5 year old trying to get out, the 5 year old getting out and trying to go into target, leaving the baby completely alone, the 5 year old getting in the drivers seat and pushing all sorts of buttons, let alone an electrical fire, a car hitting the car, I mean, really it's endless how stupid this was. So I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave the kids alone so I stayed in the parking lot and was in the process of trying to take a picture of her license plate (I don't know why I didn't call 911.. let's just blame it on pregnancy brain..in retrospect that's definately what I should have done.. ) to take into target when the mom walked up. Cue her FREAKING OUT on me. She started yelling that I needed to mind my own business, take care of my own kids, etc, etc. Then tried to defend herself by saying "Well the 5 year old is old enough to be left alone"... uh.. really??!?!?! Are you KIDDING ME?! She said she was only in there a short amount of time. My thing is, sure, it may have only been 10 minutes, but it's TARGET?! Like how many times have I said I'd just be a minute and ended up in there for hours? Let alone not even being able to see your car or anything when you went in..  I finally just walked away as she continued yelling at me.

I got back to my van after I shopped and this gem was on my windshield:

Keep it classy, responsible mom at target.. keep it classy.

swede likes this.

creative crunchy christian wife to J stillheart.gif, Mama to three boys and one baby on the way!  chicken3.gif  doula in training love.gif

#2 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 02:04 PM

so, you gonna get some shovels and start digging under a dam? That would be mining your own dam business!

I think people get defensive when they get caught out doing stuff they know was a bad idea. You did fine, I think. You stayed there, made sure the kids were OK and didn't freak out on her when she freaked out on you.

Lynnteapot2.GIF, academicreading.gif,geek.gif wife, WOHM  to T jog.gif(4/01) and M whistling.gif (5/04)
#3 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

This was my favorite quote on facebook:

If she's trying to start a dam mining business she may have trouble getting a bank loan. Just sayin...

creative crunchy christian wife to J stillheart.gif, Mama to three boys and one baby on the way!  chicken3.gif  doula in training love.gif

#4 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 02:26 PM

LMBO!!  I stopped and took a picture of some teens that were writing "Your gay" on the back window of a car.  (I asked them to move so I could take the picture) Then posted it on facebook.

But, this one is so much better than the misuse of "your/you're".

#5 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 02:29 PM

Wow. So the car was actually running? Does she truly believe that her 5 y/o WON'T at some point decide to unbuckle himself and climb up front? Heck, I still hesitate leaving my 17 y/o in my running car- and he drives now! ( I do though)

Two years ago one of my daycare parents came to drop off their baby (7 m/o) she brought his bag and chair in first and left babe in the car with it running. It wasn't in park and rolled, backwards, across my sloped driveway and over an embankment (about 8 ft drop) into a tree. We chased it and were actually hanging onto it as it fell. Fortunatly babe was properly buckled in his seat (and I got a full on view of the seat on impact-thank god she had it!)

And she was gone MAYBE 40 seconds before the car rolled enough that we noticed.

The baby was fine, the crash woke him but did no damage, Mom was a different story.

If she had tried to shut the car off without it in park it wouldn't have worked and she'd have had to put it in park before turning the engine off, thus avoiding the disaster. NOT blaming her at all, don't read me wrong, I know, crap happens when your tired, stressed and have a baby. So doesn't even compare to the woman you encountered, I'm just saying basically, freak accidents happen.

It was awesome of you to hang around and watch out for the kids.

And it was pretty sucky of her to put that note on your windshield.

My head is still spinning at the 5 y/o in a running car thing, geez when my kids were 5 I didn't trust them to not spill juice all over the floor, much less to NOT play with the gearshifts in the running car while Mama does her shopping!!

OMG!! I just noticed the spelling! Aww, that's just....sad?

#6 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 02:49 PM

Really? I totally know five year olds who are capable of sitting in a car for a few minutes with the doors locked watching their baby brother or sister. You dont know what she was doing or what she had to go through. Maybe her LO was sick and she ran in to get some medicine for him. Maybe the kid wasnt five, maybe he was 7 or 8. (I have a kid that people regularly mistake for a 9 month old and a brother that looked 5 at 10). How long did you stand there and look at the car? How do you know how long she was in the store? I dont think its that wrong or screwed up to leave your child in the car for a few mintues with your baby. And no matter what, Ill bet she wasnt going to wind up being in there for hours and leaving her kids in the car. Dont you think a 5 year old knows how to unstrap a carseat and pick up a baby and carry them out? I did. I have friends who have 5 years olds that would be totally capable of getting their crying sibling out of the car if the needed to.

Seriously, people let their 10 year olds babysit all the time. What if someone broke in? What if there was an electrical fire? What if a car slammed into the front of the house and there was no adult there? I mean, I dont think either situation is ideal, but I dont think you were helping. I would have sat in the car until the mom came back. ETA: I would have sat in MY car and watched them from MY car. I see that could be misinterpreted as sitting in the car with the kids, which I wouldnt do.

IDK, I probably would have told you to mind your own business too.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#7 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

The mom told me her son was 5.. I guessed in the begining but she actually said he was five... My 6 year old, who is probably the most mature, responsible, level headed kid I've ever met.. would not be left in a car, running or not, while I went into a place where I couldn't see them.. especially a store where who knows what could happen. What if lines were super long? What if there was a robbery, I mean honestly there's a 1000 differennt things that could happen. Would you WANT your five year old to carry their sibling outside the car into a busy parking lot? Just logically for me, doesn't seem like a great idea..

I was there at least 5-10 minutes. I had been in my van talking to my mom on the phone, then realized what had happened. From that point to the mom coming out was at least 7 minutes.. if not longer, so who knows how long it could have been prior to my 6 year old telling me the kids were alone.

And honestly, the difference between a 10 year old babysitting in a house compared to a 5 year old, watching a baby, in a running car is just huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaline'sMama View Post

Really? I totally know five year olds who are capable of sitting in a car for a few minutes with the doors locked watching their baby brother or sister. You dont know what she was doing or what she had to go through. Maybe her LO was sick and she ran in to get some medicine for him. Maybe the kid wasnt five, maybe he was 7 or 8. (I have a kid that people regularly mistake for a 9 month old and a brother that looked 5 at 10). How long did you stand there and look at the car? How do you know how long she was in the store? I dont think its that wrong or screwed up to leave your child in the car for a few mintues with your baby. And no matter what, Ill bet she wasnt going to wind up being in there for hours and leaving her kids in the car. Dont you think a 5 year old knows how to unstrap a carseat and pick up a baby and carry them out? I did. I have friends who have 5 years olds that would be totally capable of getting their crying sibling out of the car if the needed to.

Seriously, people let their 10 year olds babysit all the time. What if someone broke in? What if there was an electrical fire? What if a car slammed into the front of the house and there was no adult there? I mean, I dont think either situation is ideal, but I dont think you were helping. I would have sat in the car until the mom came back. ETA: I would have sat in MY car and watched them from MY car. I see that could be misinterpreted as sitting in the car with the kids, which I wouldnt do.

#8 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Let alone, I'm pretty positive it's illegal.

#9 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:

You know, my ex-IL's are cuh-RAZY cakes.  But this is one thing I don't have to worry about them doing.  Why?  B/c when my ex's little brother (who is 26 now) was 2, he climbed out of his car seat and played with the gear shift, and the car rolled down the driveway.  Thank goodness it wasn't a hill, and not a busy street, cause he easily could have been killed.  Children should not be left in running cars - I mean, its August - what if the car overheated??  Scary thought! 

No way would I ever do that!  Especially not with the engine running!

#10 of 143 Old 08-10-2011, 08:35 PM

Oh my goodness! Those poor kids. This prob. isn't the first time shes done that either. greensad.gif

#11 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 05:11 AM

Quote:

The car was running. That is what scares me. I've had four 5 y/o's of my own in my life as a parent so far, and I know without a doubt that if I had left any one of them in my car with it running that there would be a VERY strong chance of one of them climbing up front to put the radio on, put a cd in, raid my gum stash in the glove compartment, look for a toy that they think is up there and so on. They would do this simply because they're 5 and free from the watchful-fun-ruining eyes of Mom. Not worth the risk IMO.

Also, I'm sure if people saw a 5 y/o struggling to carry a baby, alone, through a busy Target parking lot the police (and CPS) would be called before you could blink.

I still don't understand why people find it so difficult to take the 2 minutes it takes to put their kids in a shopping cart. I can't understand the thought process of someone who thinks it's easier or better to leave her kids in the car while she goes shopping. I would personally rather spend a hellish half hour ( or more) complete with tantrums and shrieks putting my kids in a cart, wheeling them in and shopping than the hell of a CPS investigation or a funeral. dizzy.gif

#12 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 07:26 AM

You did the right thing by staying.  I would have called the police.  Someone has to advocate for children with irresponsible parents.  There is no excuse for this.

#13 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 07:34 AM

i personally wouldn't see something like that as a big deal, and if i had been the parent in question, you bet i would freak out on somebody taking pictures of my license plate.  some kids are capable of following instructions to stay put or use the cell phone if necessary, ya know?

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#14 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 07:40 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:

I dont think its that wrong or screwed up to leave your child in the car for a few mintues with your baby.

I find the practice of leaving kids unattended in cars to be a dangerous one and I call the police if I see kids alone for more than five minutes in a car. Do you realize how hot its been in parts of America recently? And a running car is an accident waiting to happen. My little brother at 5 pulled the shifter out of park one time and the car rolled backward into traffic. He survived but it taught my mom a valuable lesson.

I once broke up with a friend because I found her two kids loaded/locked into the car while she was in the fabric store. I waited beside her car and made funny faces at them until she returned. She insisted she was gone five minutes but I had sat out there with her kids more than 15. I made sure her husband knew about it, too. Her kids were strapped in their carseats and too little to have protested if any stranger had come to do them harm.

Being a parent means being a responsible adult. If you don't have time to take your kids in, maybe you should run errands another time. Or leave the kids home with a sitter. Or have your partner watch them one evening while you run around... most stores stay open till nine p.m.
#15 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 07:44 AM - Thread Starter

I don't think it's about kids being capable of instruction. Lots of kids are able to take instruction... but kids are also curious creatures, and that curiosity can often get the better of them. Or what if the baby started choking or any number of things and the 5 year old had to take over? I think it'd be less disconcerning if there hadn't been a baby in the car as well. I still would have done the same, but a baby? with a 5 year old? really?

#16 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 07:48 AM - Thread Starter

Yeah the car was running and the music was super loud. I'm guessing she figured if she had the air conditioning on it'd be fine.

#17 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 AM

or.. what if mama takes the kids in the store and a shelf crashes on them?  or.. what if the baby wakes up and screams for the rest of the day after not getting a nap?  or a million other what-ifs.  personally, i only intervene in stranger's affairs with their kids is if they are hitting or physically abusing them.

if the kids were locked in a car with no a/c then that is a dangerous situation..  maybe the 5 year old demonstrates maturity or is responsible at home for the care of the younger child.  some families do work that way.

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#18 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by childsplay View Post

The car was running. That is what scares me. I've had four 5 y/o's of my own in my life as a parent so far, and I know without a doubt that if I had left any one of them in my car with it running that there would be a VERY strong chance of one of them climbing up front to put the radio on, put a cd in, raid my gum stash in the glove compartment, look for a toy that they think is up there and so on. They would do this simply because they're 5 and free from the watchful-fun-ruining eyes of Mom. Not worth the risk IMO.

Also, I'm sure if people saw a 5 y/o struggling to carry a baby, alone, through a busy Target parking lot the police (and CPS) would be called before you could blink.

I still don't understand why people find it so difficult to take the 2 minutes it takes to put their kids in a shopping cart. I can't understand the thought process of someone who thinks it's easier or better to leave her kids in the car while she goes shopping. I would personally rather spend a hellish half hour ( or more) complete with tantrums and shrieks putting my kids in a cart, wheeling them in and shopping than the hell of a CPS investigation or a funeral. dizzy.gif

Yeah, its so not worth the risks

#19 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 08:08 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
#20 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by childsplay View Post

Hmm- in nice weather (no fear of overheating) I will often leave the kids in the car in my local  town while I run in to grab milk or something.  My oldest is almost 10.  I don't leave it running (I have a fear of an electrical fire or something) but in my town - where I can see the car from the store, the car is less than 10 feet from the door, etc etc etc- I am totally comfortable with it.  I will also leave the kids in the car if it's SUPER cold out or blizzardy.  Having responded to a HORRIBLE accident involving a semi and a woman trying to cross a parking lot with her toddler... I realized sometimes the car is a safer place. 

In my case, my three year old doesn't do well in our local store- I don't know what it is about it, but he really panics and falls apart.  It isn't worth the struggle and anxiety to take him when I can run in and out in five minutes ((usually less).  As for someone calling the police- I'm not worried.  Last time I wandered in, the Sheriff was parked right next to me and we had a discussion about our gardens.  He said hi to the kids as usual, but there was no concern regarding anything illegal or poor parenting on my part. It's a judgment call- we all make them based on where we live and who our kids are. In my town of about 400 people and a three aisle grocery store- about 25 feet in depth with a glass front- I'm fine with my choice. 

Would I leave a 5 year old and a baby at Target? heck no- but that would also mean being in a MUCH bigger town where I would never leave anyone in the the car to begin with.  I wasn't comfortable leaving the car with DD 'momentarily in charge' until about a year ago when I knew she was capable of finding help if necessary and unbuckling the car seats if there was a reason to.

I have to say though- mining the dam seems kind of a silly solution. :P 

#21 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 09:29 AM

I have to say, Im surprised that you would assume that any black and white comment wouldnt be discussed here on MDC. Are you making the assumption that everyone here lives in a highly populated area? Are you making the assumption that we are stupid just because we dont 100% agree that "no kids ever alone in the car" is really necessary?

The two most recent local deaths around where I live involving a child in an overheated car involve one woman leaving her 2 yr old in a car with alll the windows rolled up while she went to buy (and then I guess got distracted by getting high) drugs. The other involved a man forgetting to take his baby to daycare and leaving him in a parking garage for hours.

My 16 month old often naps in the car. If we are out getting groceries and she falls asleep on the way home, I dont hesitate to park under out huge shade tree, roll down all the windows, unbuckle her seat, and let her nap. I can see her from the window of my house, and my windows are open because we have no air conditioning. Its cooler under that shade tree than in our house in the afternoons. Do I forget about her? No. Do I go anywhere and leave here there? No. Am in in my house getting high or standing on ladders where I could fall or have the music up where I cant hear her? No.

I wish people would stop assuming that when anyone makes a decision that they dont agree with they are stupid or irresponsible. Im not giving my child drugs, Im not beating her, Im not doing anything to harm her. Yes, the limb of the tree could snap and hit her. But there are millions of what ifs that we face everyday.

That being said, I have never and may not ever leave a child in a parking lot because I cant get over the "what if someone steals them?" aspect.

Devaskyla likes this.

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#22 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildare View Post

or.. what if mama takes the kids in the store and a shelf crashes on them?  or.. what if the baby wakes up and screams for the rest of the day after not getting a nap?  or a million other what-ifs.  personally, i only intervene in stranger's affairs with their kids is if they are hitting or physically abusing them.

if the kids were locked in a car with no a/c then that is a dangerous situation..  maybe the 5 year old demonstrates maturity or is responsible at home for the care of the younger child.  some families do work that way.

I think the risk of leaving unsupervised children and babies in a running car in a large store (Target) parking lot would far outweigh the risk of a shelf falling on them. And the reasoning that the baby will end up screaming all afternoon is ridiculous. She was in TARGET for goodness sakes, not just popping into the local country market for a quart of milk, or running to an ATM. She was out of sight and earshotand left her 5 y/o completely responsible for not only himself and the baby, but the running vehicle as well.

The mother has no business strapping that sort of responsibility on a 5 y/o. Sure let him help out at home, give him responsibilities, he should be helping to some extent at 5 years old.

But by basically saying "'you're responsible for the baby while I go shopping, and BTW, the car is running so don't touch anything even though you are 5 and well, you're 5, or if there's a problem and you need help unbuckle the baby and carry him through the busy parking lot until you find someone to help you, just watch for vehicles as you're still pretty short and could be hard for drivers to spot, oh and just make sure it's someone safe you find to help you" is disrespectful to the child, not to mention negligent.

#23 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:15 PM

I suppose it all comes down to calculated risk.  In that situation- I wouldn't leave the kids in the car (particularly at those ages.)

Can I see myself leaving the kids in my van with my oldest in a couple years to run out of sight?  Absolutely. It's funny how your perspective changes when you have kids with special needs too... for DS, a quick trip into certain stores is a guarantee of a panic attack. A trip in to a group of people when there are a ton of bugs going around (cold/flu season) means he will develop pneumonia.  Usually I leave him home if his dad is around, but if I can't do that for some reason, sometimes the car is a better choice. 

That doesn't sound like the sort of situation the OP is talking about- particularly with a five year old as the 'big kid' in charge.  With an oldest kid who is in double digits +, they are better able to actually keep an eye on things. (In our  situation, I take the keys with me, and DD locks the doors when I step out.  She watches for me to return and gets a kick out of unlocking the doors for me, but I have the key in case I had to get in in an emergency- again, with 5 mins away and the car directly in sight, I don't worry, but it's still a matter of being as safe as possible. 

#24 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:

My 16 month old often naps in the car. If we are out getting groceries and she falls asleep on the way home, I dont hesitate to park under out huge shade tree, roll down all the windows, unbuckle her seat, and let her nap. I can see her from the window of my house, and my windows are open because we have no air conditioning. Its cooler under that shade tree than in our house in the afternoons. Do I forget about her? No. Do I go anywhere and leave here there? No. Am in in my house getting high or standing on ladders where I could fall or have the music up where I cant hear her? No.

I think this is HIGHLY irresponsible.  If I saw your dd in the car by herself, windows rolled down, unbuckled I would call the cops.  ASAP.  I'm SHOCKED that you think this is a good idea.

#25 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super~Single~Mama View Post

I think this is HIGHLY irresponsible.  If I saw your dd in the car by herself, windows rolled down, unbuckled I would call the cops.  ASAP.  I'm SHOCKED that you think this is a good idea.

Why is it highly irresponsible?

ETA: I wouldn't do it, because we have no yard, and leaving my child in the van would basically mean leaving him/her in the parking lot. Plus, there are no trees there, and the van gets really, really hot, so that would make no sense.

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#26 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:

I did the same thing with my oldest when she was about that age.  We lived out in the country down a very private road with a private drive.  There was no way for anyone to come onto the property without my noticing and I often simply enjoyed some quiet time sitting  in a quiet house while she enjoyed a quiet nap in the shade with a breeze blowing through.  Had I moved her out of the car, she would not have gone back to sleep  and it would have made for a miserable afternoon.  Leaving her to sleep for 45 minutes or so worked perfectly for everyone.  I fail to see how it was possibly irresponsible.  The worst that would have happened in that situation would have been a goat walking over to the car and sniffing her.

swede likes this.
#27 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:41 PM

^^ Yeah what are you talking about?  I've let my 9mth old and 2 yr old sleep in the car, as long as I could see them in the driveway.  I don't unbuckle them but I do constantly check on them.  I don't see that as irresponsible at all.  The keys aren't in it and it isn't running.  Obvioulsy the weather has to be okay to do it, but I think its a pretty normal thing to do.

swede likes this.

Vegetarian broc1.gifmother to wave.gif(3/09) peace.gif  (11/10) and belly.gif(4/13)

#28 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlea View Post

^^ Yeah what are you talking about?  I've let my 9mth old and 2 yr old sleep in the car, as long as I could see them in the driveway.  I don't unbuckle them but I do constantly check on them.  I don't see that as irresponsible at all.  The keys aren't in it and it isn't running.  Obvioulsy the weather has to be okay to do it, but I think its a pretty normal thing to do.

If you have a 9 month old and 2 year old asleep simultaneously, there is no chance in HECK I would move them.  If the weather wasn't nice enough for them to hang out in the car, I'd keep driving. 

swede likes this.
#29 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:

You wouldnt see it. Not without me hearing your car. I live in the country which I mentioned in my post, and I fail to see how this is irresponsible AT ALL. How is it ANY different than a child sleeping on a blanket under the tree outside (which I also let her do). I cant actually see ONE reason for it being irresponsible. I can see and hear my child. How is this ANY different than a mom who lets her kid nap in the other room?

Oh, and if you called the cops, it would take them 15-20 minutes to arrive because I dont live in town. Then, they would probably laugh at you for calling them and being so nosy about my kid sleeping in my own yard, which as I said before, is often cooler than inside.
swede likes this.

SIDS happens. 

#30 of 143 Old 08-11-2011, 12:52 PM

In some states this would be illegal. I live in CA and the law is "A person responsible for a child age 6 or under may not leave the child inside a vehicle without a person who is at least 12 years of age if there are conditions that present a significant risk to child's health or safety or engine is running and/or keys are in the ignition." http://www.chp.ca.gov/community/pdf/ca_vr_laws.pdf

Edited to add: If my kid would actually sleep in the car (which he won't), I would probably let him sleep in the driveway as long as I could hear/see him and the weather was nice. I wouldnt leave him in there and go vacuum the house or anything:) But I would never ever ever ever even think about a public parking lot. Especially not with a 5 year old also in the car. There are just too many things that could happen.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page