Stocking Stuffers! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't been around much lately, but have just been reminded about my annual stocking stuffers thread, so...here it is.

I'm a stocking stuffer fanatic. I'm not particularly consumeristic, in general, but I go a little nuts where Christmas stockings are concerned. I used to try to fight it, but I've just given in these days.

I've barely started my stocking shopping, and don't have a lot yet. So far, I've got

• Coloured electrical tape (packs of 5 - one pack per kid)
  • Barrettes/hair clips for dd1
  • Spider-Man pen and bookmark for ds1
  • Iron Maiden guitar picks for ds1
  • Glow bracelets (one 12-pack per kid)

I know I have a couple other things, but I need to sort stuff, because I can't remember what I have.

Other things I know I'll pick up:

• One mandarin orange per stocking
  • One pomegranate per stocking
  • Gloves (one pair per kid)
  • Lip balm
  • Assorted nuts and candies (they all get the same base, then a few specific ones, according to taste, such as a 3-pack of Ferrero Rocher for ds1)
  • Some more hair stuff - headbands, clips and ponytail elastics/scrunchies for dd1 and dd2
  • Guitar strings for ds1 and dh

They'll get some kind of pens (probably Bic 4-colour - they're traditional, and I used to get one in my stocking every year), and a notepad of some sort. I haven't figured out all the rest yet, but I'm going to try to pull it together in the next few days.

What are you all putting in stockings?

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#2 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 11:17 AM

I like your pomegranate/orange idea for stockings. It reminds me of Little house on the prairie.

We don't usually do stockings, but I always include a few chocolates for each child with presents. Our healthfood store sells locally made chocolates in bulk.

"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." -Vincent Van Gogh
#3 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 01:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Hey Storm Bride wave.gif I was just thinking about you and the stocking stuffers thread yesterday and wondering where you'd gone.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#4 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 05:54 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

I confess - I PM'd her about it! MDC holiday traditions cannot be neglected! ;-)

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#5 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 05:55 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Oh, good one! It never occurred to me to do that.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#6 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 06:03 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)

Another "I wonder what Storm Bride's doing for stocking stuffers this year" person!

Not doing stockings here, but DS2 gets weekly care packages at school that demand something goofy.  Next week he's getting a Grinch pen -- the head lights up when you press on the point!

Empty-nesting SAHM to DS1 (1989), DS2 (1992), an underachieving Bernese Mountain Dog (2006-2014), and an overachieving mother (1930).  Married to DH since 1986.
#7 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 08:29 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Yay, I always get great ideas from this thread! Even though I go overboard every year without extra encouragement. wink1.gif So far I have or have ordered~
For dd12~
-autographed Hunger Games cards
-iTunes gift card with a puzzle case so she has to work for it.
-tin of lip balm
-erasable ink pens
-alice in wonderland sticky notes
-chocolate orange for the "toe"
For dd5
-packet of bath color tabs shaped like a snowman
-chocolate orange
-sample size shaving cream
-a mustache
-2 hot wheels cars

That's it so far but I haven't started yet, really.
#8 of 81 Old 11-25-2013, 10:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sativarain1 View Post

I like your pomegranate/orange idea for stockings. It reminds me of Little house on the prairie.

We don't usually do stockings, but I always include a few chocolates for each child with presents. Our healthfood store sells locally made chocolates in bulk.

Mandarins have been in every stocking in my family since I was a little kid. I can't imagine Christmas morning without them. The pomegranates are a new thing, because my kids really got into them a couple of years ago, and they seemed like a good addition.

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#9 of 81 Old 11-26-2013, 05:57 PM

Love this thread! I'm doing stockings for Little Man and Husband, and I've got a good mix so far - 

Little Man

Bath boats

Lightning McQueen bath book

Mini Mr. Bubble bubble bath

Several Hot Wheels cars

2 mini Christmas board books

Several mini Sesame Street board books

Lightning McQueen temporary tattoos

Mini LED flashlight

Husband

Mini Goo Gone

Mini LED flashlight

Mini multi-tool

I think I have a few other things, but I need to crack open the gift bin and sort through it. I want to get a new toothbrush and some holiday Goldfish crackers for Little Man, and some candy for Husband's - maybe Skittles.

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#10 of 81 Old 11-27-2013, 12:50 AM

What a fun thread! I'm not big on "junky" stocking stuffers (or in general). I'm going to do the need, want, wear, read thing for my kiddos stockings. Trying to get creative but am stumped! I have a 5, 3, and 7 month old (hers will be easier..toothbrush for need, small toy for want, cloth diaper or cute shoes for wear, and a board book for read)..my other two prove difficult.

Wife to DH dh_malesling.GIF(12.10.2009), Anchorage based doula joy.gif, Proud mama to Autumnblahblah.gif (09.03.2008), Sylas bouncy.gif(04.25.2010), angel1.gif(06.11.2012), Callioperainbow1284.gif(04.23.2013)

#11 of 81 Old 11-27-2013, 01:54 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Count me in as another who's been waiting for this thread. Always love reading ideas from others, I too like to go a bit overboard on the little bits and pieces, but don't want to fill the house with junk,I know, not really compatible goals).

So far DD (9) has

Lego friends figure

shower gel

lip balm

reusable gel handwarmer

spork (spoon/fork thing for camping)

new stylus and case for her DS

colouring pastels

DS (7) has

welly socks

reusable gel handwarmer

spork (spoon/fork thing for camping)

plaster casting kit to make dinosaurs

super mario figures

balloon helicopter

They both have a couple of sweets/chocolate things too

I want to get new handlebar grips for thier scooters, and probably an audio book each too. Still looking for some more bits.

DD is proving tricky this year, just getting to that age where she doesn't play with that many toys but still likes the idea of lots of new toys.

#12 of 81 Old 11-27-2013, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

I've added a few items, in green.

I do some junky stuffers (not as many as I used to - I can remember filling ds1's to overflowing, mostly from the dollar store, when he was little), but there are soooo many directions to go. My oldest son is 20, and I have four kids, and have been married twice. I've also done stockings for my sister, ex-BIL, oldest nephew and a former roommate, so I've hit a lot of demographics. So...here are some more ideas, from stockings I've done in the past.

• Tape (I do the coloured electrical tape for the kids, and sometimes a pack of scotch tape, but also did a tape theme for dh one year - duct tape, masking tape, electrical tape, box tape, etc.).
  • Bandaids - the fancy ones - for little kids
  • Guitar strings, picks, polishing cloths, polish, etc.
  • Handwarmers (I throw those in for dh and ds1, as they're out and about for work and school)
  • Eyeglass repair kits, cleaner or cleaning cloths
  • Bottle toppers (the ones you put on an open bottle, to keep in carbonation)
  • Outlet extenders (gave dh a bunch of these one year, as he'd been rearranging a lot of our power cords and electrical appliances)
  • Drawing supplies (ds1 got charcoal sticks last year...also crayons, pencil crayons, markers, pencils, coloured pens - whatever suits your recipient)
  • Homemade gift certificates (I used to do them for my ex, and a friend once gave her child a "get out of jail free" card that would excuse her from some specific consequence for something or other - I thought it was a bit odd, but kind of cute)
  • "Soft books" - magazines, colouring books, puzzle books, etc - I always tuck one int he back of a stocking
  • Lego - minifigures, specialty pieces, etc.
  • Suncatchers
  • Stationery/school supplies - mini staplers, notepads, paper clips, paper punches, etc.
  • Craft supplies - pipe cleaners (dd1 has had several stockings with a bunch of pipe cleaners sticking out the top), stickers (my kids love those stick-on gems), pom-poms, googly eyes, etc.
  • Small tools - gave dh a set of mini-screwdrivers a couple years ago
  • Razor blades
  • Toiletries (roll-on, bath gels, bath bombs, lip balm)
  • Bookmarks
  • Game supplies - dice, cards, bingo dabbers, etc. (I printed Yahtzee score sheets for my sister one year)
  • Fridge magnets (or even regular magnets - kids love to play with them)
  • Batteries
  • Magnifying glasses
  • Kaleidoscopes (either with the beads or the prisms)
  • Flashlights (my kids each got a crank flashlight from LL Bean one year, and loved them)
  • Hairbrushes, combs, barrettes, ponytail elastics, etc.

In the "stuff you eat/drink" category:

• Airplane bottles of favourite liquors
  • Packets of hot chocolate, spiced apple cider, etc. (I don't do these much, because they don't have my preferred brands in packets)
  • Oranges and pomegranates (I know I mentioned them upthread, but they have the advantage of taking up a lot of space!)
  • Gum
  • Coffee (local grocery store stocks very small bags of special Christmas blends - they'll make 1-2 pots each)
  • Condiments (hot sauce, mustard, jams, etc.)

And...I once gave someone a Barbie (generic knock-off) doll dipped in chocolate...long story, but it was perfect for the person in question.

I'm sure I'll think of some other stuff, and I'll add it, if I do. I've done a lot of stockings in my time. I do go completely and insanely overboard, but a lot of the things I buy are things we'd be picking up, anyway (eg. the toiletries, a lot of the craft supplies, batteries, etc.).

#13 of 81 Old 11-27-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Bride View Post

I do some junky stuffers (not as many as I used to - I can remember filling ds1's to overflowing, mostly from the dollar store, when he was little), but there are soooo many directions to go. My oldest son is 20, and I have four kids, and have been married twice. I've also done stockings for my sister, ex-BIL, oldest nephew and a former roommate, so I've hit a lot of demographics. So...here are some more ideas, from stockings I've done in the past.

• Tape (I do the coloured electrical tape for the kids, and sometimes a pack of scotch tape, but also did a tape theme for dh one year - duct tape, masking tape, electrical tape, box tape, etc.).
  • Bandaids - the fancy ones - for little kids
  • Guitar strings, picks, polishing cloths, polish, etc.
  • Handwarmers (I throw those in for dh and ds1, as they're out and about for work and school)
  • Eyeglass repair kits, cleaner or cleaning cloths
  • Bottle toppers (the ones you put on an open bottle, to keep in carbonation)
  • Outlet extenders (gave dh a bunch of these one year, as he'd been rearranging a lot of our power cords and electrical appliances)
  • Drawing supplies (ds1 got charcoal sticks last year...also crayons, pencil crayons, markers, pencils, coloured pens - whatever suits your recipient)
  • Homemade gift certificates (I used to do them for my ex, and a friend once gave her child a "get out of jail free" card that would excuse her from some specific consequence for something or other - I thought it was a bit odd, but kind of cute)
  • "Soft books" - magazines, colouring books, puzzle books, etc - I always tuck one int he back of a stocking
  • Lego - minifigures, specialty pieces, etc.
  • Suncatchers
  • Stationery/school supplies - mini staplers, notepads, paper clips, etc.
  • Craft supplies - pipe cleaners (dd1 has had several stockings with a bunch of pipe cleaners sticking out the top), stickers (my kids love those stick-on gems), pom-poms, googly eyes, etc.
  • Small tools - gave dh a set of mini-screwdrivers a couple years ago
  • Razor blades
  • Toiletries (roll-on, bath gels, bath bombs, lip balm)
  • Bookmarks
  • Game supplies - dice, cards, bingo dabbers, etc. (I printed Yahtzee score sheets for my sister one year)
  • Fridge magnets (or even regular magnets - kids love to play with them)
  • Batteries

In the "stuff you eat/drink" category:

• Airplane bottles of favourite liquors
  • Packets of hot chocolate, spiced apple cider, etc. (I don't do these much, because they don't have my preferred brands in packets)
  • Oranges and pomegranates (I know I mentioned them upthread, but they have the advantage of taking up a lot of space!)
  • Gum
  • Coffee (local grocery store stocks very small bags of special Christmas blends - they'll make 1-2 pots each)

And...I once gave someone a Barbie (generic knock-off) doll dipped in chocolate...long story, but it was perfect for the person in question.

I'm sure I'll think of some other stuff, and I'll add it, if I do. I've done a lot of stockings in my time. I do go completely and insanely overboard, but a lot of the things I buy are things we'd be picking up, anyway (eg. the toiletries, a lot of the craft supplies, batteries, etc.).

And THIS is why we need you to help us get through the holidays Storm Bride! :-) Great ideas! Your listing for coffee reminded me that Cost Plus World Market is a fantastic spot for mini food items - they have a whole display (year-round, next just for the winter season) of things like coffee, tea, maple syrup, special candies, honey, summer sausage, cheese, etc. 

#14 of 81 Old 11-27-2013, 06:17 PM

Stockings were always my favorite part of Xmas as a kid! Something about lots of little treats and surprises was so special. My mom always put an orange in each one, as well as a mini box of sugary cereal, which was her family tradition. We never got to have frosted flakes or fruit loops except at Xmas, so it was super exciting.

I'm considering giving my dad and his wife stockings as their main presents this year- it just seems so much easier (and more fun!) to find lots of useful/cute/edible things, rather than the standard sweater or kitchen appliance.

~may all beings be free from suffering~
#15 of 81 Old 11-27-2013, 10:28 PM - Thread Starter

Adult stockings can be such a blast, gitanamama! I love doing them.

kitchensqueen - I forgot about maple syrup...have also used small containers of honey, jam and mustard. Oh - and dh got a bottle of Blair's hot sauce - can't remember the name, but it's the hottest one they carry, with a somewhat crazy Scoville rating. He liked that.

#16 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 11:57 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

Love this thread! Stockings are always meant to be overflowing and fun! And like other's they were always my favorite part growing up!

To me anything small enough to fit in a stocking goes... This can be a book, a CD, gift cards, jewelry, make up, nail polish, video game. I know some of those can be "gifts" as well, I just like really well thought out stockings. I'd rather give someone a book and a CD then a bunch of junk that is just going to clutter things up!

That being said, DH's family grew up with junky $ store items (I know there is nice stuff at $ stores too but I'm not talking about that stuff) and I have to say when we were first together my stockings would be filled with it, but one of my favorite presents that I still use to this day is a small floral hammer from the dollar store with different screwdriver heads hidden in the handle. It has been the most useful tool ever! And was a dollar store stocking gift ;)

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#17 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 03:26 PM

Ooh! I've been super-organised-for-me with Christmas presents this year - I bought at least one a month all year - so I'm not too frantic about 'real' presents. But I haven't given any thought to stockings yet!

Let's see. We're going to Disneyland in January, so even though it's summer here, I could give DD some winter gloves. That'd be cool. :) I already bought her two skinny magnetic game things (checkers and reversi, maybe?) for her stocking. Maybe I could give her a few American dollars in cash - she'd like that. What else? Lip balm... she loves lip balm. Maybe some more Xylitol chewing gum, or some bubble-gum - she's never had bubble-gum and was asking about it recently.

As for DS, I have NO idea. He's two, and hard to buy for! I don't want to fill the house with junky tiny vehicles. I finally had *one* Christmas present idea for him yesterday - an apron like his sister's, but minus the pink and plus a car/train/truck/plane applique. But that's a present present, not a stocking present. I can always make him clothes, but unsurprisingly, he doesn't find that super exciting. He's still too small to really care much about Christmas, but I feel I should give him SOMETHING, you know? Any ideas? Maybe a pen of his own, one of those ones where you can change the colour. Oh, maybe a sunhat? DD could use one too.

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#18 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 03:30 PM - Thread Starter

Age two?

Pens, crayons, etc. are usually a pretty good bet, ime. Gloves, hats, socks, etc. are good. Kids that age usually don't mind stuff like that.

Does he like bubble baths?  Bubble bath can be fun.

And...tape. I know i hit the tape thing hard in my stocking threads/posts, but I've never met a kid who didn't have fun with it.

Oh - they're usually plastic, but if you can find one of those little prism kaleidoscopes, I find that most kids really get a kick out of them, as well.

#19 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 03:43 PM

One other thing I always put into husband's stocking is mini liquor bottles - it's usually two minis of Johnnie Walker Black Label, which is his favorite. 

#20 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 03:57 PM

Heh - kitchensqueen, I just went "Oh, yeah, mini liquor bottles for DH!", went online and bought some. You can't get them easily in liquor stores here - they usually have a few plain, boring rums, whiskeys and vodkas, but that's about it. I got him a Cointreau, a spiced rum and a coconut rum. I might steal the Cointreau for cooking, though... always wanted to try it. :p

I usually fill up the rest of his stocking with foodie stuff - biltong, spicy sauces, chocolate, maybe a tin of dulce de leche, stuff like that. This year I know he wants new hankies, because I keep stealing his, so I'll add a few of those.

Storm Bride: It's true, he probably would adore tape! He'd love bubble bath, too, but I get skeevy about the chemicals. Anyone know of a hippie version - cheap, preferably? :)

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#21 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokering View Post

Heh - kitchensqueen, I just went "Oh, yeah, mini liquor bottles for DH!", went online and bought some. You can't get them easily in liquor stores here - they usually have a few plain, boring rums, whiskeys and vodkas, but that's about it. I got him a Cointreau, a spiced rum and a coconut rum. I might steal the Cointreau for cooking, though... always wanted to try it. :p

He'd love bubble bath, too, but I get skeevy about the chemicals. Anyone know of a hippie version - cheap, preferably? :)

Hahaha that is brilliant that you ordered them immediately. One stocking stuffer crossed off your list! And I know what you mean about the bubble bath - which is exactly the reason he gets a little mini of Mr. Bubble in his stocking for a special Christmas bath, and that's it. I haven't found a hippie version either, that actually reliably produces sufficient bubbles, that is. You could always make home made bath fizzies though, especially if you can find natural dye to color them with. Almost equal fun to bubbles. 

#22 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

I used to do the airplane bottles of liquor with my ex. DH doesn't like any of the kinds that I can find in that size, though. Airplane bottles have largely disappeared from our local liquor stores, anyway.

Smokering: I know there are hippy bubble baths, but I don't know any brands. I haven't bought any kind of bubble bath in a long time. What about decorative soaps? Some little kids get a kick out of them, and hippy/artisan soaps are pretty easy to find.

#23 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I think the brand of hippie bubble bath I used to buy is Aura Cacia. They have koala one, a ducky one, and I think a dolphin one.

I know I'm doing book lights this year for my girls. Maybe new wallets. I usually do a magazine and fruit, lip balm, paper back books. I might do gloves this year--that's a good idea. Maybe some jewelry (not sure. That might be a present instead. ) maybe a My Little Pony. They're both into them. For DH I usually get him a Christmas seasonal beer, but beyond that I'm stumped. We're unsuccessfully trying to declutter and he buys stuff for himself. Grrrr.

Mamatreehugger.gif to two girl beans, Feb 2001hearts.gif and Nov 2003coolshine.gif . DH geek.gif, and two crazydog2.gifdog2.gif . Running on biodiesel since 2004!

"All you fascists are bound to lose" — Woody Guthrie
#24 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 06:21 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Ooo the bubble bath reminds me! Jacksmagicbeanstalk.com used to sell awesome chemical free bath confetti years ago...I think it was owned by a Mothering Mama. Anyone know another source for something similar or if she's still around under another name? They came in cute seasonal shapes perfect for stockings & Easter baskets.
#25 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 06:26 PM

oh yes, I need this thread!  We picked up a couple of cheap kids headphones shaped like crayola crayons at staples for $3… that was my start.

BC Mum of three ('05, '07, '11 and #4 coming May '14!)    jumpers.gif  belly.gif 

#26 of 81 Old 11-28-2013, 08:29 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokering View Post

As for DS, I have NO idea. He's two, and hard to buy for! I don't want to fill the house with junky tiny vehicles. I finally had *one* Christmas present idea for him yesterday - an apron like his sister's, but minus the pink and plus a car/train/truck/plane applique. But that's a present present, not a stocking present. I can always make him clothes, but unsurprisingly, he doesn't find that super exciting. He's still too small to really care much about Christmas, but I feel I should give him SOMETHING, you know? Any ideas? Maybe a pen of his own, one of those ones where you can change the colour. Oh, maybe a sunhat? DD could use one too.

Maybe a stubby real screwdriver? My 18 mo nephew was poking one in all the screw holes he could find last time he was here. We were tightening the screws in a table together. 

Post-it notes might be fun for him. Good dexterity exercise if he's interested in peeling them apart and sticking them everywhere.

Flashlights are usually a hit with young kids, especially if you can find the kind that only stays on while you hold down the button so they don't run out of batteries by getting left on.

I had a set of gears for ds that were magnetic and could be stuck to the fridge. It was a great idea but the magnets kept coming off and I'd have to reglue them. We just have a few left but my nephew gives them a spin when he comes over. 

skinnyloveBC likes this.

Mom to unschooling 4everboy since 8/01
#27 of 81 Old 11-29-2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelove View Post

Hey Storm Bride wave.gif I was just thinking about you and the stocking stuffers thread yesterday and wondering where you'd gone.

Yes! I came to TAO just to find her thread, lol!

I am not feeling super inspired this year. 4yo DD is easy- a Chinese yoyo, foil wrapped chocolate coins (World Market has them- made in Germany, not China), Hot Weels, watercolors and maybe some of her "own" markers

The bigger kids??? Probably hair stuff for the girls, earrings, lip balm, I think they'll all get a pocket knife this year- they all seem to need scissors and a knife everywhere we go- oldest DD ususally to cut yarn, lol. Some kind of little "guys" for DS, and fun candy

DH gets beef jerky and dental floss, lol. And probably some black Sharpies because the kids and I always take his

The ferrets are getting a stocking this year- but none of the other pets are. 13yo will help me fill it- she is my Santa's helper since the other 3 still believe in him :)

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

#28 of 81 Old 11-29-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayleeZoo View Post

oldest DD ususally to cut yarn, lol.

You should think about getting her this yarn cutter pendant! I have one and I love it. I actually wear it on a chain as a funky necklace sometimes too. :-) And only $6!

4evermom likes this.

#29 of 81 Old 11-29-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchensqueen View Post

You should think about getting her this yarn cutter pendant! I have one and I love it. I actually wear it on a chain as a funky necklace sometimes too. :-) And only $6!

Ordered! Thanks, Mama!!!

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

#30 of 81 Old 11-29-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchensqueen View Post

Or a mini multi-tool from the Target One Spot. I got one for husband's stocking (and okay, one for myself) for just $3. They're surprisingly well built, with lots of little tools on them. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page