January 2014: What did you accomplish today? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 94 Old 01-18-2014, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)

I've had a busy morning here, but am planning a relaxing afternoon and evening to make up for it. 

- Picked up prescriptions. 

- Stopped in Goodwill while waiting for my prescriptions to be filled and found a few train books for Little Man, some brand new Hello Kitty stuff to stick in the gift bin for my nieces, and brand-new kid scissors for 25 cents each, to put away to donate to the school supply drives in the fall. 

- Stopped at the store to pick up the last few groceries I wasn't able to get the other day. 

- Popped into Dollar Tree for a few papers for the coupons. 

- Gave Little Man some lunch and put him down for a nap. 

A few things I want to do today - 

- Organize the kitchen cabinet where I keep the pots and pans and out of season things, because it's an out of control mess. 

- Write a few blog posts. 

- Do a little office work (if I decide to get highly motivated... but I may just enjoy the day off). 

Husband took a vacation day from work today so we plan to have dinner together and finish the last few episodes of Tudor Monastery Farm. 

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#62 of 94 Old 01-18-2014, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)

A bunch of nothing so far today!  So happy!

- got up, took dog out, pushed the button on the coffee maker DH loaded last night

- grabbed a shower, made bed, had breakfast

- sat and watched the fire in the wood stove

- made the kids oatmeal and tea

- watched the snow fall outside

- skimmed and commented on a one-page resume DH is submitting with a school application

- watched the snow fall some more

The rest of the day is more of the same:  hanging out with family, maybe walk the kids through baking a loaf of bread, make dinner with DH (more onions!), possibly another game of Settlers tonight.

Empty-nesting SAHM to DS1 (1989), DS2 (1992), an underachieving Bernese Mountain Dog (2006-2014), and an overachieving mother (1930).  Married to DH since 1986.
#63 of 94 Old 01-18-2014, 12:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaMadly View Post

A bunch of nothing so far today!  So happy!

- got up, took dog out, pushed the button on the coffee maker DH loaded last night
- grabbed a shower, made bed, had breakfast
- sat and watched the fire in the wood stove
- made the kids oatmeal and tea
- watched the snow fall outside
- skimmed and commented on a one-page resume DH is submitting with a school application
- watched the snow fall some more

The rest of the day is more of the same:  hanging out with family, maybe walk the kids through baking a loaf of bread, make dinner with DH (more onions!), possibly another game of Settlers tonight.

Sounds just lovely! Enjoy it. We all need a day like that every so often. I try for once a week since it seems our bodies are geared that way, and is Biblical.smile.gif Plus I just need it by then!

Today I got up just after 5, did my morning things including oil pulling with coconut oil. Almost made it 20 min.
Started laundry.
Then I had a bunch of dishes. I was just salting the cast iron skillet clean when she got up, ready to play. With me. Only. Or be held. Grrr.
In the 3 min intervals between my sneaking of and her whining after me, I threw clothes in the dryer, finished cleaning the skillet and wiping the counters, made no knead artisian bread and finally got that cleaned up. I took some meat or to thaw for fajita night tomorrow and checked on the huge crock of pinto beams to have in today's chili and tomorrow's fajitas. I'll freeze what's left of the beans and chili for quick meals.
We woke hubby up, poor guy is worn out. We all sat/lay/crawled on the bed and talked a while. Then he got up and I made breakfast. I cleaned that up and swept.
Moved a shoe shelf to the room I plan to keep it in and moved an unfinished chair he made to where the shelf was and put my avacado plant on it.
I noticed I have maybe 2 date trees sprouting too! They took forever to do that.
Then I made chili and put my dough for the bread into the fridge.
I changed her messy diaper and threw the diapers all in the wash.
Then I made a drink and have a nursing toddler passed out in my lap, sounds like hubby is cutting wood.

Still need to:
Finish the bread
Put his lunch for work together
Eat dinner
Put the food in the freezer, wash dishes
Mop, dust, vacuum, touch up the bathrooms
Straighten
Finish making hubby's iced tea
Fold laundry, put away
Put the shoe shelf in the closet
Give her a bath
Sew some more on the diapers, changing a bunch of elastic. blah, not a fun project, but it needs done.
Finish documenting my essential oils test on Flickr
Might call my mom or my brother

If I get that done, I'll be happy as a clam, unlikly.

Frequent Auto Correct Victim. Sheepish.gif

Loving the (mostly) organic country life as a SAHWM . Married to my hubby since '08heartbeat.gif, Ana born at home 11/12 slingboy.gifdust.gif

#64 of 94 Old 01-19-2014, 09:54 AM

So far, a little of this and a little of that - 

- Did some office work before everyone else got up. 

- Wrote a blog post. 

- Browsed my blog feed and cleaned it up. 

- Tidied the kitchen and living room. 

- Played Lego and blocks with Little Man. 

- Helped Little Man rebuild his wooden train tracks. 

- Read lots of stories with Little Man. 

A low-key day here really. Couple more things on the docket - 

- Organize the coupons (clipped them all last night). 

- Write another blog post or two.

- Baked applesauce spice muffins for breakfast. 

- Make focaccia to go with dinner tonight. 

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#65 of 94 Old 01-20-2014, 04:28 PM - Thread Starter

A bit crestfallen here, DS2 and his girlfriend went back to school on the west coast today.  It was really great having them here.

- got up at 4-something AM, got them out the door, and saw them off at the bus station

- stopped at DH's office so he could take care of a couple things that couldn't wait

- went out to breakfast

- bought groceries

- home to pick up my mother and drop her off at her old house for the day

- stopped by EvilMart to get her prescriptions

- home, where DH and I caved before our age and schedule and took a nap

- outsourced my walk with the dog (yay, DH)

- policed up DS2's room a little / took out the trash / tidied up a little downstairs

- went to the hardware store for some duct segments for attic project DH is almost done with

- dropped a few cubic feet of stuff off at Goodwill -- making space in our house one unused football at a time

- picked up my mother

- at home again, made soup for tomorrow, with many onions

- did some prep work for tonight's dinner, onions were involved again, WTF

- got two boxes ready to mail DS2 in the morning; at $25 / $35 a bag on flights, it might even be cheaper via USPS  :P

Now DH and I are hanging out waiting to hear how the kids' trip went; they'll arrive on campus a couple-few hours from now.  Long day for them, and they hit the ground with classes tomorrow.

Empty-nesting SAHM to DS1 (1989), DS2 (1992), an underachieving Bernese Mountain Dog (2006-2014), and an overachieving mother (1930).  Married to DH since 1986.
#66 of 94 Old 01-21-2014, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

Pushed through a really cold day today:

- post office with care packages for DS2

- bought trash bags, and penguin kitchen timers

- went to an eye appointment

- got groceries

- washed and hung laundry

- walked dog; she loved it outside so much she didn't want to come in when we finished

- made a quick pass through an under-bed storage box, tossed a few things

- put dinner on to reheat

That's enough.  Indoors, by the fire, for the evening.

#67 of 94 Old 01-21-2014, 06:51 PM

Everyone is sick still/again; WTH. Life goes on... 

- Did the dinner/bath/bedtime routine with Little Man after playing trains and pretend swimming. 

- Laid out my clothes for work tomorrow. 

- Packed my lunch for work tomorrow. 

- Baked oatmeal cookies. 

- Ordered a free Bigelow tea sample

- Inspected the Shutterfly calendar I got in the mail, that I ordered with a free code to take to the office. 

Now unfortunately I need to do some office work... while I watch Tudor Monastery Farm. :-)

#68 of 94 Old 01-22-2014, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

^^^  Hope you're all feeling better soon!  You working from home exclusively now?

Another cold one today.  I love it, but it takes a lot out of me physically.  Got things done anyway:

- talked to, and paid, the guy who clears snow at my mother's

- sorted, purged, and filed the papers on my desk

- went over some details, both administrative and issue-oriented, for a non-profit I'm with

- paid the phone bill

- went out for a medical appointment

- picked up a prescription for DH

- got gas

- had a nice hot lunch at home

- had long conversation with my mother; I'm an introvert and low interaction, so she says she thinks I hate her

- answered a quick question for DH about a medical procedure he's having

- walked with dog

- dusted a vertical row of small cubbies in my kitchen;

- hung out on the internet, found another decluttering blog

Now it's time for dinner.  Reheated soup.  Quiet evening.  My kind (see item about my mother, above, haha).

#69 of 94 Old 01-22-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:

^^^  Hope you're all feeling better soon!  You working from home exclusively now?

No, but I did all of last week because of all the sickness. Back in the office this week, and I think I'm on slowly on the mend. Little Man still has an awful cough, but otherwise he's doing better too. 

I did manage a few things outside of work today - 

- Printed a few coupons. 

- Went to yoga (first time - it was awesome, but I am seriously out of shape!). 

Now I'm debating... mindlessly internet or do office work? I may just give myself the night off... 

#70 of 94 Old 01-23-2014, 06:02 PM

I can't believe this month is almost over already... did a few things today after work - 

- Wrote a check for a bill that needs to be mailed tomorrow. 

- Made dinner. 

- Trolled some deals sites. 

- Updated my shopping list. 

- Entered some new Shutterfly codes into my account (one of them is a free card - code CARD4U; expires 3/11/14).

And that's pretty much it. It seemed like a lot more when I was actually doing it. 

#71 of 94 Old 01-24-2014, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

A quarter of a century ago I was a school secretary.  One day a mom sent in a note with her child on stationery with the heading: "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get!"  Just saying.  :-)

Today I:

- got up before 5 AM to take DH in for some routine medical testing

- hung out with him, signed things, and promised not to talk him into big financial decisions for twenty-four hours

- brought him home

- made him breakfast (happy man; he hadn't eaten in thirty-six hours)

- kept the fire going

- washed and hung a load of laundry

- walked with my dog

- chatted with my mother

- started working on my grocery list

Still have to:

- dump some summer squash, mushrooms, and kielbasa into my chicken stock for soup outsourced; DH is on it

- walk down and get the mail done

- *sigh* walk back up the hill after I do done

- would like to watch another episode of GoT (almost done with Season 2)

- get to bed early

#72 of 94 Old 01-24-2014, 01:02 PM

Some of those things take a while to do though, KQ. smile.gif

Today she got up before Dad's work alarm went off. For the third day in a row, gaaaa! She was sleeping 2+ hrs beyond that so it has really crinkled my week. Today she did go back to sleep for an hour though. And she's passing out as I "type" now. Beyond that:

Built the fire
Got him to work
Did some computer work while she napped, nice without her, ahem, help .
Wrote out thank you cards
Gave her a bath
School with just two of the girls, they finished early
Talked to my Mom and sister for a little while
Fed dogs
Cleaned our bathroom, one of the girls cleaned the other since they mostly use it
Started washing diapers
Worked on my planner since this week is NOT what I hoped for

Need to:
Clip her nails while she's asleep
Finish the planner
Work on figuring out my new diet since it makes no sense to me
Take my pills
Keep the fire going
Finish diapers
Fold and put away his laundry, hang up mine
Wash dishes
Reheat supper

Realistically it's about all I'll get done. If I'm lucky.
I dream of also:
Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, trash out
Finish sewing the last diaper elastic in
Make his tea
Clean off my piles
Color my hair

Sigh. The guy on the radio is introducing his show, talking about waking up tired and thinking about your to do list, going through life's motions. That's so me. Can't wait for the rest of the program. smile.gif

Loving the (mostly) organic country life as a SAHWM . Married to my hubby since '08heartbeat.gif, Ana born at home 11/12 slingboy.gifdust.gif

#73 of 94 Old 01-24-2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKoehn View Post

Some of those things take a while to do though, KQ. smile.gif

Ha, that's what I was trying to tell myself. :-)

Did a little better today - 

- Clipped a ton of coupons and organized my smaller coupon file. Still need to organize the big binder though. 

- Worked on the grocery list some more - keep forgetting to add dental floss!

- Took a bath, read my Kindle and shaved my legs. It's a winter miracle! 

- Gave myself half a pedicure - everything but the polish. Yoga class is bare foot, and my feet were not precisely ready for public view last time...

- Tidied up the kitchen a bit. 

- Corresponded with a few friends via email/messenger. 

- Ordered takeout for dinner. 

- Did bath time with Little Man. 

I should go to bed... but I still want to looks at the deals sites and internet a bit, and maybe read... tomorrow morning we're running errands though, so I really should call it a night. 

#74 of 94 Old 01-25-2014, 11:24 AM

Very productive morning here thus far - 

- Went to Target to cruise the clearance and pick up a new cardigan (I desperately need a plain black one for work). Not including the cardigan, all of this stuff cost only $30 - 

The $30 amount also includes 4 bottles of apple cider I found on clearance for $1.11 apiece. The Lego and Thomas stuff is for Little Man's Easter basket (which is basically all done), the tubes of hand creme are for my gift bin, and the Burt's Bees, pie plate and canning labels were a little present for me. :-) 

- Stopped at Dollar Tree to pick up a couple of Sunday papers and to get some stuff to donate to the food pantry - I picked up 4 name brand boxes of food and 4 hygiene products for just $2 with coupons! Would've cost close to $20 for those items at another store paying full price. 

- Stopped at Hobby Lobby to cruise Valentine's Day clearance (30% currently). I found three wooden heart plant picks, a wood heart plaque, 2 bottles of "window ice", 2 bottles of "window snow", 2 plan wood pieces for a sign craft project, a 2-pack of wood pieces to make wall hook sets with, and mini Peanuts heart box of chocolates for $10. 

- Sorted the coupon inserts out of the paper. 

- Put away the stuff I bought (with Little Man's help - he always loves setting aside the stuff for the donate box). 

- Put up the Valentine's Day decorations I bought with Little Man's help. 

- Put Little Man down for a nap. 

- Made beans and franks for lunch. 

Not bad for a Saturday morning, if I do say so myself. 

MrsKoehn likes this.

#75 of 94 Old 01-25-2014, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

- slept late (0830)

- took out the dog, tried to get a urine sample (just . . . no), and fed her

- bought groceries

- had breakfast

- paid mortgage and propane bills (that last one hurt, we were really low and prices have gone up)

- looked for slipcovers online

- budgeted cash flow for the next month or so

- two or three times, because I kept missing things

- took a nap

- took my mother to Mass

Next I'm:

- dumping some stuff in a pan for dinner

- renting a car for our upcoming visit to DS2

- curling up with a book or two

#76 of 94 Old 01-26-2014, 11:33 AM

I had intended to stay home today, but I decided to pop out and get the last thing I needed for my wall hooks project. So...

- Made coffee cake for breakfast. 

- Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. 

- Dropped off a box of random things to donate at Goodwill, and ended up going in a getting a few things...

- Stopped at Lowes for hooks, wood stain and D-ring hangers. And forgot that I wanted to get paint sticks while I was there. Oh well. 

- Heated up leftovers for lunch. 

- Put Little Man down for his nap. 

Now while he's napping, I intend to sort through my craft supplies and cull and reorganize them so they're actually usable. I also plan to organize my clothes in the closet so they're arranged a little more sensibly - weekend-only clothes, work-only clothes and a middle zone for pieces that work in both worlds. I also need to do some baking today - probably more oatmeal cookies and some type of muffins for breakfast. 

How's everyone else's weekend coming along?

#77 of 94 Old 01-26-2014, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Waiting for the week to start so things will slow down a bit!

- dropped my mother off at her house

- picked up some black dye for a too-bright blouse

- folded a load of laundry

- washed and hung another load

- built two care packages for DS2 -- he left shoes and some laundry here

Still going to:

- get my mother

- give DH a haircut

- be sous chef . . . onions again

#78 of 94 Old 01-26-2014, 03:49 PM

You've cut more onions this month than I eat in a year!
KQ you have really cleaned up the deals! High five

Yesterday I did laundry, hung diapers, colored my hair, did a ton of dishes, and straightened the house. But not sure why I pick up after this messy girl. She's at the age where she comes right behind and messes it right back up. Grr

Today has been very lazy. I lay back down with the baby after hubby left.
Got up and stayed in my pjs a long time
Put Veggie Tales on for like 4 hrs and sat on the couch either sewing, cuddling the babe or nursing her.
We took an hour nap
Researched some online
Made ham and cheese empinada and a modified pumpkin pie/empinada
That's it so far. Not planning much else either.

#79 of 94 Old 01-26-2014, 06:12 PM

Quote:

KQ you have really cleaned up the deals! High five

Thanks - I was really excited to find some stuff that's actually useful (and not candy!) for Little Man's Easter basket, and it's a relief knowing it's done already. I just need to find the actual basket, and since we're so desperate for storage in his room, I'm thinking about a canvas basket or a mini milk crate, or something. 

Got a few more things done this afternoon - 

- Sorted through my craft supplies and made some sense of them - discovered I have a nice little stash of pencils, pens and scissors tucked away to donate to the school supply drives in the fall. 

- Organized my clothes so I can find what I want more easily when dressing. 

- Baked oatmeal cookies with Little Man. 

- Started the dishwasher. 

#80 of 94 Old 01-27-2014, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter

- mailed DS2's care packages

- bought some supplies for attic project

- went to bookstore; wrote down ideas for library

- shopped for lipstick

- washed and hung a small load of laundry

- walked with dog

- called cable company to see about service for my mother

- roasted chicken and diced it up for this evening's dinner . . . hehe, no onions

- broiled some steak tips to build meals around

- got sucked into a Game of Thrones Season 3 wiki

- kept on with packing lists and items for our trip out to CA next month

Got way too little sleep last night, so my main ambition for this evening is to get to bed early.

#81 of 94 Old 01-27-2014, 08:13 PM

Not too much today; just a bunch of little things, in no particular order - 

- Loaded the dishwasher (why is this always on here!?)

- Checked the mail. 

- Did some Swagbucks and Recyclebanks. 

- Trolled the internet for free Shutterfly codes, but didn't find anything new. 

- Talked to a friend and learned I've been shopping at Food 4 Less wrong. Only go there for 10 for $10 sales and mix and match deals apparently, with coupons. Planned a Food 4 Less deal matching coupons for canned goods, pasta and yogurt for this week to try out my new skill. 

- Worked on the grocery list/Target match ups this week. 

- Sorted some more coupons (my binder is still a mess though). 

- Entered a Pampers Rewards code for double points on a special promotion. 

- Looked for free books and book samples on Amazon and downloaded a few. 

- Looked for Kindle books at the library website, and placed a few holds (what I want never seems to be available right away...)

- Made dinner. 

- Put Little Man down for bed. 

Now I should go to bed. Somehow it's after 10 already... 

#82 of 94 Old 01-28-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:

- roasted chicken and diced it up for this evening's dinner . . . hehe, no onions

Lol, I for real laughed at that! wink1.gif

KQ, if you find a good one for a calendar, I want 2. At least 40% off. I want my sis and bro to have one of the family ones.

#83 of 94 Old 01-28-2014, 01:02 PM - Thread Starter

Small but inexorable progress in regaining cubic feet (well, inches) of space today, among the usual:

- morning ritual:  shower, breakfast, online to monitor bank account, credit card, obituaries (sorry, that sounds gruesome but isn't meant to be; it's a small town)

- pulled together a few donations for animal shelter

- folded a load of laundry; found two shirts for donation

- cleared a pile of books from a child's-chair-acting-as-end-table in the living room; one went to sale / donation box, others reshelved

- baked a batch of gluten-free bread for my mother

- took a walk with my familiar dog

- started tomorrow's soup

- did some addiction recovery research online

- remembered something else I want to donate -- a tiered serving dish -- more cubic inches!

- kept the fire going

All that's left is starting tonight's dinner.  We do a lot of one-pan meals with a final step that involves cheese and / or butter.  I love food.

#84 of 94 Old 01-28-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:

KQ, if you find a good one for a calendar, I want 2. At least 40% off. I want my sis and bro to have one of the family ones.

Sure, I'll let you know - I'm always looking! 

#85 of 94 Old 01-28-2014, 04:29 PM

I haven't done anything extraordinary today - 

- Started dinner. Waiting for the potatoes to finish cooking so I can mash them and assemble a shepherd's pie. 

- Packed my bag for work, I have to go into the office tomorrow. 

- Laid out clothes for work. 

And that's pretty much it. Still to come - 

- Bake muffins for breakfast. 

- Bake cookies for snacks. 

- Build my key hooks. 

- Reorganize my bookshelves. 

- Organize my coupon binder. 

So we'll see how much of that I actually get done in the next four hours before I give up and go to bed. In reality, I should just assume the bookshelves are a weekend project... they've just been bothering me for such a long time! 

#86 of 94 Old 01-29-2014, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter

Accomplished way more than I set out to this morning:

- saw an email from DS2 asking for a couple DVDs his girlfriend needed to watch for a class; prepared and mailed package

- quick grocery stop at natural food co-op

- picked up book on hold for me at library

- dropped off prescription order for DS2

- stopped off at DH's office to take some of the crunchy food I bought

- packed up the cookies my mother baked DS1 and DS2 and washed the pans

- walked with dog; went farther than we usually do, out over the ice!

- washed and hung a load of laundry

- scrubbed the window of the wood stove door; started a fire

- ordered cable TV for my mother

- chatted on phone with DS1

- made pop tarts for DS1's girlfriend

- read a bit

And off to bed.

#87 of 94 Old 01-29-2014, 08:38 PM

Got around to a few things today - 

- Stopped at Hobby Lobby after work for a quick peek with husband and Little Man, and found a red wire crate on clearance for $8 (normally $40!), so I snagged it for use as a magazine rack in the living room, which we've needed for awhile. Win!

- Helped husband make dinner - I did the mashed potatoes and heated up the corn. 

- Did half of bedtime with Little Man - he had a hard time going down tonight for some reason, so we had to keep going in his room. 

- Finally organized the coupon binder! It took two hours. But now it's in shape. 

#88 of 94 Old 01-30-2014, 04:12 PM

Okay so this week:

Monday I had this burst of energy and got laundry, diapers and house clean, school and a birthday party next door in the evening.

Tuesday not so productive, but did get to go through the old baby clothes and get rid of a bag full. Well, it's ready to go. I gathered a heaping bath tub (we don't use) full of stuff to sell or donate. I tell you, stuff comes in faster than I can shovel it out or it just breeds. Not sure how junk collected so fast. We just had a family garage sale in September!
I was able to get to the little kid potty for her to try. She's only 14 1/2 months, but went twice that afternoon /evening! You, um, go girl! ! smile.gif

Wednesday no school because they had orthodontist appointments. I did laundry and made Chinese Orange Chicken and rice. Pretty good! Other than that, I had a clingy little girl on me. She broke in another tooth and was extra cranky. She went potty three times. And once on my bath towel. But that doesn't count. Bwahaha

Thursday, today. I got ready and did my bi monthly shopping for the third time this month. Let's hear it for three pay days in January! smile.gif I knew we got out of town too fast and easy. I left my wallet in Safeway. So we had to drive an hour round trip to get it. Looks like it was not messed with though.

When the baby is done nursing, I'll make dinner, maybe clean of the table for school, brew some tea, and probably watch a movie before bed. I'm hungry.

#89 of 94 Old 01-30-2014, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter

A little of this, a little of that:

- post office to mail DS1's box; included baked goods from my mother and me, and a penguin kitchen timer

- grocery shopping

- grocery putting away

- some staging for things we're taking on visit to DS2 next week

- short conversation with my mother about some CD reinvestment plans

- lovely walk with dog

- hung out and read

- did some needlework

I'm working on one of these monograms http://www.rougedurhin.com/en/boutique/preview.php?pid=948&width=1077&height=511 in black.

And I keep saying "bed soon" and not making it; if I manage it, that'll be an accomplishment.

#90 of 94 Old 01-30-2014, 06:39 PM

Busy day here - 

- Went to a doctor's appointment. 

- Went to Food 4 Less to stock up on pasta, canned veg and yogurt for their mix and match sale. Got pasta for $0.36 per box, canned veg for $0.16 and yogurt for $0.66 per box. Score! 

- Went to Target for half of the grocery shopping. 

- Went to Woodmans for the second half of grocery shopping. 

- Put away all of the groceries. 

- Sorted through the mail and browsed the new sale papers (although why I do this is beyond me - I work with them all day).

- Baked cookies with Little Man. 

- Played letters with Little Man (I got him some alphabet magnets at the store today). 

- Did bath time with Little Man. 

And now I'm relaxing and trying to find some peace and calm this evening, so I can dive in for a tough stretch at work. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page