Originally Posted by meowmix;17966618I
can't believe this month is almost over. But we say that every month, don't we? heehee.
Yep, we all do. :-) Not much here today, but I have a huge list to work on. So far -
- Took Little Man to swim lessons.
- Heated up leftovers for lunch.
- Browsed through the park district's fall/winter class book. We'll be signing up Little Man for more swim, but I'm not sure what else. I've been thinking about a dance class for a few months for myself, but we'll see.
- Printed some coupons.
- Snuggled with Little Man and watched some cartoons.
- Changed the bedding on Little Man's bed.
- Tidied the house.
- Put Little Man down for a nap.
Still on the list for today -
- Print another batch of coupons.
- Update my Cartwheel.
- Upload vacation photos.
- Design a Shutterfly photo book to use a free code that expires in a few days.
- Work on the grocery list.
- Inventory and sort the camping food. I need to pull out anything that expires before our next trip and put it in the pantry for use.
- Pack up all of the camp kitchen supplies and put it away.
- Rearrange the storage closet to put away the last of the camping gear and move the fall/Halloween decorations so they're more accessible.
- Inventory party supplies to make sure I have everything I need for Little Man's party in a few weeks.
- Put beans to soak for dinner tomorrow.
- Pull out bacon and pumpkin butter from the deep freeze to defrost. Might as well reorganize it while I'm at it...
- Write some blog posts. Way overdue on the this one. I'll probably do a whole bunch tonight after Little Man is in bed, since husband is working.
- Put away clean dishes from the dishwasher.
Honestly there's more that needs to be done, but that's a long list and it's already afternoon. I guess I should get off here and get to it.