September 2014-what did you accomplish today - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 12Likes

#1 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 06:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
September 2014-what did you accomplish today

OMG, it's September...OMGOMGOMG!!! OK, well, first, i'm super embarrassed, cuz i accidentally posted on the June 2014- what did you accomplish today thread, not august... thanks to mariamadly, who kindly redirected me without falling off of her chair in hysterical fits of laughter! also..it's September, and Allie's starting PRESCHOOL this year... OMG OMG!!! her preschool starts on September 10th, so this Wednesday we're indulging in a first year of school trip to prince Edward island (go to my old thread-road/boat travel with kids, it still applies, except now i'm pregnant), to see Anne of Green Gables, the musical. every nigh (ok, every 5 minutes) K and A are asking me "how many days and sleeps till we go??" Ag- 2 days (including today, Allie) and 2 sleeps. but, i guess i'm exited too.
well, if someone else has started this thread already, please be so kind as to tell me. if no one has...yay!!
HAPPY SEPTEMBER, MOMMAS !!!!!!! sending good vibes to all, for the best of fall (OMG noooooo) days!
applejuice likes this.

Mellissa, married to DP , proud lesbian mama to 3 jelly babies: DD #1 (5) DD #2 (3) and DD #3 (8 mos) and ?? #4 6 mos
#2 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 07:40 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Hi 3jellybabies, if it helps, I just got on the August thread to post -- you saved me! :-)

Sounds like an exciting trip coming up for you. And preschool, OMG is right.

Holiday here in the U.S., DH is back from his bike camping trip, and we're hanging out and not doing much of anything. I'll bake DS2 a loaf of bread for his care package, but that's about it. Oh, and I found patterns to stitch for the girlfriends' Christmas presents! Maybe I'll start on those today, too.

Fall is coming, squeeeeee, I can't wait!
applejuice likes this.

Empty-nesting SAHM to DS1 (1989), DS2 (1992), an underachieving Bernese Mountain Dog (2006-2014), and an overachieving mother (1930).  Married to DH since 1986.
#3 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 07:52 AM - Thread Starter

Christmas presents?!?!? OMGOMGOMG Christmas?!?! How???? How???? I hope more people discover this thread, cuz I'm done with August, and I'm not about to check the other one :-)!! Also, I'm glad you want fall, I'm still not ready for it :-S!!
applejuice likes this.
#4 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamadly View Post
Fall is coming, squeeeeee, I can't wait!
Same here! It's my favorite season! I am really holding myself back from putting up the fall decorations, but I try not to do it until after Little Man's birthday on the 16th...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jellybabies View Post
I hope more people discover this thread, cuz I'm done with August, and I'm not about to check the other one
I'm sure the usual suspects will be along shortly. ;-)

We were going to stay home and do a whole lot of nothing today, but the 50% off coupon at Michaels was too alluring...

- Went to Michaels and picked up another crate for $7. Had husband use a coupon to get blue sparkly spray paint to do up some stuff for Little Man's birthday. And picked up a clear plastic globe ornament to use for a Halloween craft (crystal ball on Pinterest).
- Stopped into Goodwill and found the perfect wooden candlestick for $2 for the crystal ball. Also found a Berenstain Bears Halloween book for Little Man, and another two milk glass bowls for $2 each.
- Stopped at Dollar Tree for disposable pans for Little Man's party, and found the perfect blue containers to make up train cars for a food buffet at the party.
- Put the gas in the car.
- Came home and heated up lunch for everyone.
- Switched out the last old canvas bin for the new wood crate - now all the trains are easier for Little Man to get to, and the crates look so much nicer in the living room.
- Went through my glassware and pulled out things we haven't used since we moved in, and put them in the donate bin.

Now we're all relaxing. Little Man and husband are "building" on the floor and we're all half watching Over the Hedge.

Still to come -

- Bake pumpkin muffins.
- Write a few blog posts.
- Sort through Little Man's clothes and put outgrown stuff in the donate bin.
- More relaxing!

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#5 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 01:15 PM

Still relaxing here today, I can't believe it:

- started stitching a project for GF1 (I won't mention The Winter Holiday That Has Us Freaking Out Already)
- baked DS2 a loaf of bread to mail
- built a soup for tomorrow
- roasted up some zucchini and summer squash
- emailed DS2 and GF2 a happy-back-to-school note

Empty-nesting SAHM to DS1 (1989), DS2 (1992), an underachieving Bernese Mountain Dog (2006-2014), and an overachieving mother (1930).  Married to DH since 1986.
#6 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Still relaxing here today, I can't believe it:
You're doing better than me; apparently I am just not good at sitting still at all...

- Sorted through Little Man's clothes and put outgrown stuff in the donation box.
- Pulled out some new clothes for Little Man (my MIL sends a revolving stash), removed the tags and put them in the wash.
- Re-organized the linen closet and discovered that we do still have a supply of shaving cream. I thought for sure we were out.
- Went through another cabinet in the kitchen and pulled out more kitchen stuff to donate.
- Tidied the pantry, refilling some jars from bulk supplies.
- Sorted through the magazine rack and pulled out old issues to donate.
- Went through a stack of old Cooking Lights, pinning recipes to my Pinterest board that I wanted to save.
- Put some expired coupons together for Coups for Troops.
- Put away clean dishes drying in the sink.
- Made space in the kitchen cupboards for the new milk glass.
- Put away the Halloween craft supplies I purchased.
- Played trains with Little Man.
- Read stories with Little Man.
- Got Little Man his dinner.
- Laid out ingredients to make dinner for husband and I later.
- Looked for new house listings; nothing. Sigh.

Still need to make those muffins... and get stuff ready for work tomorrow. It's going to be weird going back after a week off...

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#7 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
omg... you all have been so busy! And welcome to September! I love that fall is coming!

Today:
*Cleaned a messy kitchen this morning
*Drank coffee
*Took my friend to the airport, which would be sad but I will see her Wednesday evening when she comes back for her interview! Took badbordercollie with us
*Stopped for lunch and coffee and badbordercollie was great and sat nicely under our chairs
*Took girls to Target to get a few school supplies I forgot and returned some library books
*Came home and cleaned kitchen AGAIN, made potato salad, put ribs in the oven to cook for the day
*Did the first couple weeks of tentative homeschooling stuff. Decided to see The Giver to start our homeschooling year off tomorrow. Told son and he was like "Cool. That's a pretty epic way to start a school year.. going to the movies."
*Joined husband at our neighbor's house to brew beer. Chatted and drank beer for hours.
*Went back home and checked the ribs, which were done!
*Cooked corn
*Started Insurgent, which is totally hokey. I feel like I'm reading teen angst, love and other cheesy stuff. Oh, wait, I am.
*Ate dinner
*Girls showed me their back to school outfits for tomorrow and they look so cute!

I'm about to dye DD1's hair purple but she's taking FOREVER to come downstairs in hair dyeing clothes. I can hear the kids noisily playing with badbordercollie upstairs. It will be tough to get them into bed at a reasonable hour tonight. I tried getting them on a schedule this week but with my friend here still, we were all out of sorts. School tomorrow! I am sad and happy at the same time. Sad to see them go to school, but happy to be back in a "normal" routine.
rightkindofme likes this.

Married, part time work from home mom to DS (13 and homeschooling), DD1 (11) and DD2 (9) and a giant dopey newfoundland, a crazy border collie mix, 3 black cats and a cute rat.
#8 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I love the idea of this thread! Today I cleaned and organized my living room.. It has looked like a cyclone ran through it for the past week. Big box of donations waiting to go to the thrift store.
We spent 3.5 hours at an amazing park that has a skate park, large sandbox with water tap and a splash pad- the kids really had fun. It's a struggle for me because I hate the sun and this park has zero shade... But the kids needed it.
I got none of my reading assignments done over the holiday weekend but the kids were happy and had their needs met and I am good at catching up...
#9 of 130 Old 09-01-2014, 08:12 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Hiya ladies. I've been missing MDC. So I'll post. Today was a busy day.

-Watched two episodes of The West Wing. My favorite obsessive re-watch of this decade.
-Cleaned up the whole house for vacuuming and sweeping.
-Pushed two loads through the dishwasher.
-Two loads through the laundry (one put away).
-Watered the yard.
-Redesigned my website including setting it up for multiple blog hosting, updating the header image, and setting up automation details for emailing early readers of my second book. Getting all this off my to-do list was a big deal. *phew*
-Ran six miles.
-Made lunch for my family.
-Took kids to park with a long-term friend. Stayed for almost three hours.
-Then went to dinner at friend's house and stayed another two hours.

Then I came home and dumped the kids on my husband and said, "I'm hiding now."

My advice may not be appropriate for you. That's ok. You are just fine how you are and I am the right kind of me.

#10 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 04:33 AM

@SunshineRocket and @rightkindofme I bow! The hardest thing for me is making sure there's playtime in a really busy day, nice to see people able to make it happen!
@meowmix happy back-to-school to your DDs and DS!

About to accomplish breakfast, more later ~

#11 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 05:28 AM - Thread Starter

meowmix- PURPLE???? how old is your dd??? I can't imagine it, but whatever you're ok with is fine. yet still....PURPLE!!!
it's 9:23 am now, and the girls had a late night, so they're still sleeping, and T is downstairs making breakfast while I lie in bed writing this and sipping () spearmint tea.
well, breakfast is ready, gotta run, be back later!

Mellissa, married to DP , proud lesbian mama to 3 jelly babies: DD #1 (5) DD #2 (3) and DD #3 (8 mos) and ?? #4 6 mos
#12 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 02:19 PM

Pretty good start to the week here:

- up and out early, dropped mother at her ultrasound appointment
- mailed DS2's box; overnight would still have taken two days, so mailed it regular
- bought groceries
- picked up mother, got us home, put away the food
- worked on the cross-stitch for GF1 a bit
- spent too much time online
- took an unexpected nap
- made kielbasa and cabbage soup
- did knee PT

Kind of hot and humid this week, I'm sulking until crisp fall days come. I feel so much more productive.

#13 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 02:42 PM

I went to therapy and sat and talked to a friend for a while about a situation with a friend of hers. Apparently I am well known as a resource on handling pedophiles. My reputation is not *good* exactly but I'm not sure it is *bad*. Definitely weird.

Then my stomach started hurting like crazy so I drove home to sit very still and try to not puke. Oh man. (I missed smilies.)

My advice may not be appropriate for you. That's ok. You are just fine how you are and I am the right kind of me.

#14 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Today A had a bit of a sick spell after breakfast, but then I realised that she had eaten some banana bread a friend sent us, and T K and I didn't. . @ rightkindofme- how are you feeling now? Did *you* eat any bad banana bread?? LOL. Hope you feel better!
#15 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 05:23 PM

I'm feeling a little better, thanks.

#16 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightkindofme View Post
Hiya ladies. I've been missing MDC. So I'll post. Today was a busy day.

-Ran six miles.
Welcome back to the fold. :-) And OMG SIX MILES!!!? I would be lucky if I could muster the ability to run when being chased by wildebeests. And you did so much more besides! You win "impressive post of the day". It's a new award.

Quote:
Kind of hot and humid this week, I'm sulking until crisp fall days come. I feel so much more productive.
Yeah, I am right there with you. The weather ever so slightly moderated today, with just a touch of cool, and I just cannot wait for more. Humidity is over rated.

Today was my first day back at TPTSNBN after vacation. Can we all try to think of a better name for working for the devil? That's a long acronym to remember and type out. At any rate, after all that -

- Stopped by the playground by the community garden and played with Little Man while husband checked our plot.
- Stopped at Jewel for a can of white beans, Italian sausage and a bottle of chardonnay for dinner (an impulse buy to accommodate all the chard we picked!).
- Spent time with Little Man and read him a book.
- Made dinner.
- Tidied the kitchen.
- Read over some work emails (back in the saddle for sure...).

And now husband and I will have some dinner, half watch a show and I'll go back to work... just two things I committed to this evening, and as a favor to my work BFF, so... I won't complain too much. :-)

#17 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 07:06 PM

@kitchensqueen how about just "That Place," abbreviated as TP? Seems sadly apt . . .

#18 of 130 Old 09-02-2014, 07:11 PM

Quote:
@kitchensqueen how about just "That Place," abbreviated as TP? Seems sadly apt . . .
Hahaha, so simple yet so genius! I like it!

#19 of 130 Old 09-03-2014, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jellybabies View Post
meowmix- PURPLE???? how old is your dd??? I can't imagine it, but whatever you're ok with is fine. yet still....PURPLE!!!
it's 9:23 am now, and the girls had a late night, so they're still sleeping, and T is downstairs making breakfast while I lie in bed writing this and sipping () spearmint tea.
well, breakfast is ready, gotta run, be back later!
AHAHAHAH! Yes. Purple. She has done blue, red, red and blue together, purple and pink. In streaks, not her whole head. She wants to do rainbow next but that will be a task so I'll wait for a free day before I do that. I did three streaks of purple this time and it looks pretty good! She is 11 (my sig is outdated but I haven't figured out how to update it.). I also have pink streaks in my hair and have done blue and purple before, too. I'm 36. I guess color knows no age. heehee..

Married, part time work from home mom to DS (13 and homeschooling), DD1 (11) and DD2 (9) and a giant dopey newfoundland, a crazy border collie mix, 3 black cats and a cute rat.
#20 of 130 Old 09-03-2014, 04:12 AM

Hope everyone who isn't feeling well is feeling better today! MariaMadly, I know what you mean about fall weather. Summer came just this past week here. After such a cool summer, it is now hot and so humid. Though I love hot weather, I am ready for fires and apples and jeans and sweatshirts. White bean and chard and italian sausage sounds so fall-like and wonderful. rightkindofme- care to elaborate? It's nice to be able to help a friend when they are in need.

Yesterday was exhausting! I don't know why the first day of school is always so tiring!
*Typical of us, the girls missed the bus this morning. *sigh*
*Took the girlies to school and was able to drop them off and take pictures and say hello to the principal, etc.
*Came home and broke a glass cleaning the kitchen. omg.
*Drank coffee and sat on facebook a moment
*Went over son's l/a curriculum and lesson for this week. Talked about my expectations for the year.
*Went to see The Giver with him. I really liked the book. The movie did a decent job but they gave the movie the ending my son thought the book had, not me. They also added a love story. Ugh. Really?
*Went to eat lunch at Chick Fila. Son is not used to hanging out with just me right now. It was like pulling teeth to have a conversation about the movie. Ugh. Teenagers. heh
*Went to the Y and rejoined with son.
*Stopped by Target for baking supplies and a present. I started this tradition 8 years ago of baking something on the first day of school and getting the kids a back to school gift. It came from the struggles my son had going to school. It was like a reward for surviving the first day. It's stuck and now, even though everyone is fine, I bake and they come home to a present. The girls got bracelet kits and son got a Google Play card (even homeschoolers get something!) and we baked brownie bites at home.
*Got home and baked brownie bites.
*Helped son get his Google Play card loaded
*Greeted the bus!!!
*Chatted with the girls about their day, helped DD1 make her bracelet, which turned out to be irritatingly complex.
*Filled out all those back to school health and emergency contact and volunteer forms
*Sent off some necessary emails- one was about son DJing for the 6th grade dance this year. I hope he can!!
*Made dinner
*Ate, helped husband clean up
*Read my book a while
*Tucked the kids in, watched Extant and a new pilot, Really? and then went to bed.

I tossed and turned most of the night, despite being exhausted. Hm. Today we have a homeschool picnic, the girls have sports practices and my friend comes back into town for the night for her interview tomorrow. And since she's in town we're also going out. I see lots of coffee in my future today. If she doesn't get the job, I won't see her for another year, probably, so I'm definitely making it out tonight.

#21 of 130 Old 09-03-2014, 04:43 AM

I'm feeling better, how about you @3jellybabies ?
@kitchensqueen 6 miles is not bad. I'm going to be doing another marathon in March and in January/February I'll be running 18/19/20 mile practice runs. I didn't actually intend to run 6 miles last week because right now I'm only training for a 10k (6 miles) but I forgot that the hill loop was 6 miles instead of 5. Oh well. Also: keep in mind that "running" is code for "sometimes I jog but mostly I walk a lot."
@meowmix - when I was my best friend's brides made my hair was six colors. I told my hair dresser "I want to look like a box of Crayolas exploded out of my head." Before that I went through a period of rainbow stripes. I went through a wonderful phase of dying my hair, then the bleach ate it too badly and I shaved my head. I can't start dying it again until the gray comes in more. Hurry up, gray hair!!! I'm glad you are letting your daughter dye her hair. My mom didn't let me and I'm still kind of sad. When you are a kid it is the safest time of your whole life to experiment with how you look.

Yesterday evening we had a long visit with a dude about a bathroom remodel. I think this will be the company we go with. They actually have project managers. And they are willing to talk you through the entire process using visuals. And they are fully licensed for all the work without having to subcontract. *phew* I was feeling kind of freaked out by our other options.

Today I get to bake cupcakes! They are going to be giant castle cupcakes. Tomorrow is my youngest's birthday party. She's four now. Stop growing up on me! I want a baby! No more babies for me.... Sigh.
meowmix likes this.

#22 of 130 Old 09-03-2014, 09:30 AM

Ran 3.7 miles because I didn't feel like adding an extra block. Now time to paint the new planter boxes. I like bright colors.
#23 of 130 Old 09-03-2014, 09:52 AM

Hope everyone's feeling better! And, yeah, I love the booting smiley . . .

Less humid today, so getting a lot done:

- up and out -- dropped one of the cars at the shop for service
- dropped DH at work
- home for breakfast, emailed briefly with DS1 (he saw a turkey on his morning commute in a major metro area!)
- checked online bank balances, a couple of order statuses (stati?)
- rode three minutes on stationary bike . . . starting slow
- baked a loaf of GF bread for my mother
- cleared off the top and a drawer or two of my secretary desk; the mess was hidden away but still got on my nerves
- filed and recycled some paperwork
- took an extra chair from the living area up to the attic

Now I'm just waiting for the mechanic to call; will swap out the cars (of course both need work) and maybe run a couple of errands downtown. Dinner is yesterday's reheats. This evening I hope to get DH to heave a couple of things into either a recycle bin or donation box. Maybe I'll have another go at my dresser and purge some more clothes.

#24 of 130 Old 09-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Longest work day of all time. It's like the week is never going to end...

- Went to Target because One Spot triangle items were marked down to 70% off clearance, plus there's a 20% off Cartwheel so I got a ton of stuff for 90% off! For $0.24 each I picked up a ton of toddler socks, a fabric football, paperback books, and puzzles and for $0.60 each a few stuffed animals and swimming dive sharks. A few items will be stocking stuffers for Little Man, but we're going to donate most of it (some for the Christmas shoe box, some for Toys for Tots).

- Came home and helped husband start dinner.

- Spent time with Little Man.

- Looked through today's sale papers.

- Bedtime routine with Little Man.

- Emailed our realtor with houses to see this weekend - we have four lined up this time, with a possible fifth.

And now I'm debating if I should work some tonight... I'm thinking no. I'm tired.
rightkindofme likes this.

#25 of 130 Old 09-04-2014, 04:14 AM

Good luck on the house hunt, Kitchensqueen!

Yesterday:
*YAWN
*Coffee
*YAWN
*Did not miss the bus today!
*Went over L/A with son, got the Lord of the Flies on his kindle.
*While he did activities I did stripped the sheets on the bed, laundry, scooped cat box, filled dishwasher, folded laundry
*Checked his exercises
*Packed our picnic lunch for the homeschool teen picnic
*Went there and had a decent time meeting people and planning events for the year. Son was his normal, shy and quiet self
*Came home and made coffee and read my book for a moment
*Took badbordercollie to the dog park to get rid of some energy
*Refilled my rx on the way home
*Friend called and said she was here so badbordercollie and I went to pick her up!
*Brought her back in time to meet the bus!
*Chatted with girls, took DD2 to field hockey practice
*Took friend to her hotel to check in
*Came back and walked to the field to see DD1's soccer practice. I shouldn't walk but driving a 1/2 mile to the field seemed lazy and silly.
*Walked back with DD1 and then got ready to go out to dinner with friend and husband
*Went out to eat
*Was done by 9 and we played a bit of Diablo but I kept falling asleep while playing so we went to bed.

I was rudely awoken this morning by the cats knocking over their catfood bin, which made a horrible racket and got cat food everywhere. Nonobadcats!

#26 of 130 Old 09-04-2014, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix View Post
Nonobadcats!

#27 of 130 Old 09-04-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Ran 3.7 miles because I didn't feel like adding an extra block. Now time to paint the new planter boxes. I like bright colors.
Window planters, or free-standing? What's in them?

Still in car limbo here but making progress:

- up early, took DH in to work
- home briefly, three minutes on the bike again, grabbed breakfast
- went to the mechanic and swapped cars
- home, putzed around online, checked our accounts, etc.
- emailed with neighbor about septic tanks
- did another pass through my dresser, found more shirts to donate
- "window-shopped" online for more shirts
- did knee PT
- made more progress on project I'm stitching for GF1

This afternoon should do it for the cars. I'll get DH at work and we'll bring them both home. My mother's making meat rolls for our dinner, so that rabbit's already been pulled from the hat.

#28 of 130 Old 09-04-2014, 11:54 AM

I'm really bad about waiting until both cars need to be serviced at the same time. That was last week.

Free standing planter boxes. Right now they are empty because they were built just recently. I haven't entirely decided what to go with at first. I'm feeling overwhelmed by life.

I have done very little today other than hide and try to be quiet. I have recently been "officially" diagnosed with PMDD and today I feel like I would like to carve someones heart out with a spoon. I check in on the kids every so often but I'm not really talking today.

Thank goodness today will end.

#29 of 130 Old 09-04-2014, 12:03 PM

^^^^ Oh, no! Hope the day passes comfortably and you're able to get the peace you need.

#30 of 130 Old 09-04-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix View Post
Good luck on the house hunt, Kitchensqueen!
Thanks; we totally need it. I'm so freaking tired of looking!

Quote:
I have recently been "officially" diagnosed with PMDD and today I feel like I would like to carve someones heart out with a spoon. I check in on the kids every so often but I'm not really talking today.

Thank goodness today will end.
Well, at least you know officially what you're up against. That's half the battle with wellness. And indeed - each day does have a beginning and an end.

Today, TP kicked my ass. I was seriously seeing red, but fortunately my VP had my back all the way and we stole a few minutes to commiserate. Sometimes it's the little things... after all that -

- Stopped at the liquor store for a bottle of chardonnay.
- Spent time with Little Man and husband before LM's bedtime.
- Looked through the mail.
- Checked a few TP emails on my phone... aka babysat the dumbwits via Outlook...
- Started dinner.
- Stared into space for a little while because I'm so tired I can't see straight.
- Mindless internetting.

And now it behooves me to finish putting together dinner, and then I really have to get back after office work. I've got a major project due to a VP tomorrow, expense reports and prep for a client call to accomplish this evening... so I've got another 4-5 hour run ahead me. If I'm smart I'll buckle down and get it done. If I'm not, I'll be up until 1 AM cramming. If college is any indication, the latter scenario will play out...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page