I need some sympathy, please! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-18-2004, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you both so much.

He just left.

Our son is sound asleep now, but he and his Dad had a good good-bye (plus Dad left him a note for when he wakes up.) SO and I had a good good-bye as well. Yes, there was a lot of crying. But for the last hours we just laid in bed, holding each other, talking and then being quiet and then talking again. We even managed to laugh a bit, which was a relief.

So. Now I focus long term on him coming home to us, safe and sound. And I focus short term on getting my child and myself through the days, with our emotional, physical and spiritual well-being well tended too.

Thank you again. I do have a pretty good RL support system...but I know it needs to be better and I"m working on that. Then I come here and it it truly amazing to me how women I've never met are so willing to be a support for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2004, 08:07 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
pugmadmama! I wish I could do or say something to help! You are such a caring member here at MDC and certainly deserved that last weekend of fun and closeness with your DP. I hope these 7 months pass fast, and DP stays safe and sound.

If there is anything I can do to help, which I'd have no idea what that would be, please let me know. Long shot, I know, but the offer is still there.

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
Old 08-18-2004, 09:33 AM

We're going to get through this together.

Old 08-18-2004, 09:57 AM

pugmadmama...........

Aussiemumhippie.gif (40), DH caffix.gif (39), DD reading.gif (13), & DS 2whistle.gif(11).

User Tag List