this was my week. which , by the way i am feeling alot better about.
1. Tuesday, MRI. going in the tube and NOT FREAKING OUT was realy really hard.
2. Wed, waiting for MRI results, walking on pins and needles. Nasty note from neighbor arrives to inform me about disgraceful yard.
3. when upset by nasty note and dashing out the door to flee the disgraceful yard, stepped on bee---first bee sting ever. i had a bee phobia my WHOLE LIFE and thus avoided bees. i freaked out, ran back inside, crying, and made DH take me to the hospital just in case i had an allergic reaction.
4. Friday. Back to the clinic to find out MRI results. thats all clear.
5. Friday night. At work i go to a shelf of cleaning supplies and see some seventh generation all natural kitchen cleaner. i think to myself " oh good, cuz i really dont want to use chemicals ." i start spraying it on the hot stove i am cleaning. "why are my eyes burning?" i wonder. i turn the bottle around and see someone has written "OVEN CLEANER" in sharpie on the back. an hour later my eye is still burning and i have chemical burns on my arm despite much washing. Off to the ER i go, where they jab things into my eye and perform various tortures upon it till 2AM.
however, i found out this week that 1) i have a fairly normal brain 2) i am NOT allergic to bees, and 3) i didnt get enough oven cleaner in my eye to blind me.
just thought i would share...i was actually laughing in the ER at one point, cuz it just seemed so surreal sitting there with a freaking suction cup on my eye at 1 AM