Creepy Unexplained things that happen - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 01:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow- I have been reading this thread for the longest time and I just can't stop looking over my shoulder to make sure nothing weird is behind me :LOL

The creepiest stories for me were the baloon one and the one about the evil mass going upstairs (the one with the frogs and the boyfriend).

One of the stories that come to mind right now happened a few weeks after my little sister was run over and died at age 10. I had been very sad that day and fell asleep before lunch. Right before I woke up I could hear a playground full of little children! It was as if I was at a huge playground with my eyes closed and I also knew what it looked like. Then I felt someone bending over me as if they were trying to look at my face and check if I was all right. I never saw the person, but I knew very clearly that it was my sister.

Edited to add: I wonder if this happens to anyone:

When I am in between awake and asleep, I can hear conversations and also see people "passing by" in my mind. It is like I am in a public place just watching people. When I dream or think of someone I know, the image is not clear. But when I am almost asleep, I can see people as clearly as when I am awake with details and color and everything. And it is people I never saw before.

P.S. DH just walked in the room and I could not help but scream! :LOL Must stop reading scary stories and go to sleep!!
#62 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 02:11 AM

I had a good friend that had lived up the road from my family all of my life. He was a year older than I and he always kinda watched out for me. When I was scared of something, he used to take my hand and tell me that it was okay and that he knew the way. When I was 22 he died in a car accident. I was devistated because I didn't just lose a close friend, I lost a part of my childhood. I grieved for a long time. About a year after he died I had a dream. He and I were standing at a crossroads beside the truck that he was in when he died. The only thing that he said to me in the dream was "Its okay. I know the way." Then he got in the truck and drove away. The next day I ran into his mother and she looked the best that I had seen her since he had died. I complimented her on how she looked and she told me that he had come to her in a dream the night before. She had the exact same dream that I had, and he told her exactly what he told me.
#63 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 06:13 AM

Oh wow, CrazyRed, that's amazing!!

This isn't spooky creepy, but weird creepy. Does anybody else have weird dreams where they think they're awake but they're not? Sometimes on weekends I wake up in the morning, go and have breakfast, a shower, do some laundry etc ... then I'll have a nap mid morning. When I wake up again I'll go out to DH and ask if the laundry has finished, or comment on something else I did that morning - but he'll tell me I've just had another one of my 'weird dreams' because I didn't actually wake up at all before - I dreamed the whole first half of my morning. I'm usually really wiped - absolutely exhausted - after it happens.
#64 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polihaupt

When I am in between awake and asleep, I can hear conversations and also see people "passing by" in my mind. It is like I am in a public place just watching people. When I dream or think of someone I know, the image is not clear. But when I am almost asleep, I can see people as clearly as when I am awake with details and color and everything. And it is people I never saw before.

P.S. DH just walked in the room and I could not help but scream! :LOL Must stop reading scary stories and go to sleep!!
This happens to me sometimes. I think it is called lucid dreaming. For me, though, it is not a pleasant experience. Sometimes my mind wakes up but my body is still frozen in sleep. I'll usually hear really loud buzzing in my ears, sometimes something that sounds like a gunshot, or voices of people who aren't really there. I've actually seen a young boy at the foot of my bed on several different occasions. A really scary recurring lucid dream I have is that I can only open my eyes just a little slit (because my body is still asleep), and I can tell that Someone is standing over my bed. I try really hard to wiggle or scream or anything to get help, but I can't move. Because it has happened so many times, I kind of know it is a type of dream, so I try to make a noise to fully wake myself up, but I am completely paralized. Ick. I hate those.

Wifey to Hubby, Mama to Boy (2004) and Girl (2009). 
#65 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 09:50 AM

There are two that I have always remembered:

1. The first thing that was weird for me was when I was home one summer and my brother was at a friend's house, my parents at work. I was probably about 10-12 at the time, and I was on the phone with a friend of mine. Just as he told me he had to go, there was a thump from upstairs that shook the entire house as if an explosion had gone off. I wouldn't let my friend off the phone until I felt comfortable again, which thankfully they hung in there with me.

2. I was going through a real rough time when I was 16, and I was talking to someone online, and they had done something very hurtful to me, so I said I was going to go out and slam my car head-on into a tree. My brother and a friend of ours went out that night to drive around, and we ended up on winding roads on the border of VA/NC for a while. We were getting ready to head home and as I'm driving down one of these winding roads doing the speed limit, driving normally, not screwing around, my car begins to slide off the road. Since it was the first time anything like this had ever happened to me while driving, I flipped out and slammed on the gas instead of hitting the brakes, and I ended up hitting a tree head-on at 65mph. I was the only one in the car wearing a seatbelt, and the only one who had an airbag. My airbag deployed and I got out of the car just stunned. Fortunately the dashboard was one of those that sticks way out toward the front seats, and my brother turned his body just before the car hit so the dashboard caught him and didn't let him go through the windshield, although his face shattered it. The guy in the backseat had a broken wrist from hitting my brother's seat.

My experience from #2? Don't screw around and say you're going to do something like that no matter how much someone has done to you. I also learned that exact moment to appreciate everything that I have, because one day my life could just *poof* and I won't be here anymore.
#66 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter

Wow, this thread has grown! I love to hear all the weird, terrifying, sometimes humorously scary (balloon) stories.
I think we determined it was my ds who woke and went pee in the night, the opened door, the first post in this thread.
Still is a question though.

Something bizarre happened last night as I was cleaning out my car. Our lease is up and my dh had to drive it in today so I was vacuuming, cleaning the vinyl, etc. I had most of the doors open. Out of nowhere the horn alarm goes off and it's really loud, dh says are your keys in the car I said no, in the house!! He goes inside and hits the red button on the key fob to turn it off. Ok, that was weird. He is watering the flowers, etc, putzing in the yard, ds is hanging around watching me clean. The horn alarm goes off again!! This time I turn it off, dh left the keys in the garage. How this occured I have NO idea!! It has never happened before now and I've had the car for two years, just going off randomly like that.
So, I finish up and close the last door, the back passager door (4dr) and when it shuts, the car locks by ITSELF. The keys are on this shelf, alone, everyone is in the house. Now, that freaked me out!!
I told dh my car was acting possessed...he said the car didn't want to part with me :LOL
Seriously though. There is no way the car would lock itself like that.
I went to work, someone said perhaps the key fobs battery was dying...Just weird that it never happened before. And the alarm too.
Eeeee OOOoooo Ooooooooo

Mommy to Emily (16), Cal (12) and Claire Bear (3)
#67 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter

Ex.daffodil
whoa...I was just thinking of posting what you just posted about the lucid dreaming!! I have that exact same dream, how I am awake but not, and I'm trying to shake my head side to side and I feel heavy as cement and can't wake up but I want too, a super icky feeling, like being paralyzed. The part I hate is my head in the dream shaking to try to wake me up but I can't
That is just too weird you posted that in the same time frame I was thinking of posting it. I wanted to post my freaky car experience first though.
I'm going to get some fresh air now!! :LOL

#68 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 09:08 PM

Sneezykids, that happens to me too! Sometimes while it's happening I've got a very real feeling that someone is standing next to the bed watching me. It's awful.

Quote:
Something bizarre happened last night as I was cleaning out my car. Our lease is up and my dh had to drive it in today so I was vacuuming, cleaning the vinyl, etc. I had most of the doors open. Out of nowhere the horn alarm goes off and it's really loud, dh says are your keys in the car I said no, in the house!! He goes inside and hits the red button on the key fob to turn it off. Ok, that was weird. He is watering the flowers, etc, putzing in the yard, ds is hanging around watching me clean. The horn alarm goes off again!! This time I turn it off, dh left the keys in the garage. How this occured I have NO idea!! It has never happened before now and I've had the car for two years, just going off randomly like that.
We've got a possessed car too. But we know why it happens with ours - it only happens in winter because there's a tiny bit of moisture under the horn depressor which freezes and swells, causing the horn to go off randomly. Unfortunately it often happens when we're driving past old ladies out for their morning walks, and we give them heart failure. It's always embarrassing driving past a school with the horn going off intermittently - my kids take full advantage of the situation and pull grotesque faces at the people who turn to stare at us. The funniest time was when my hubby was driving - he was getting sick of it so he was fiddling with the middle of the steering wheel (which we push to toot the horn) and he went over a bump in the road - the whole middle of the wheel flew off, hit him in the nose and gave him a nosebleed and black eye! We can't pull the fuse for the horn out when it's being silly because it's the same fuse which is linked to the blinkers. So we just try to ignore it. It's hard to keep a straight face when your car is randomly screeching, though.
#69 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 09:19 PM

Ok, so this one isn't really unexplainable, but it still creeps me out when I think of it:

I was staying at my grandparent's house one night, and you know how you feel all disoriented and such if you wake up in a strange room? Well, I woke up about 2 am all confused about where I was, and I felt something underneath me... I put my hand behind me and felt a cold hand....

I gasped and stifled a scream as I went to sit up, and realized that I had somehow fallen asleep on my other arm, and the cold hand underneath me was my own, fast asleep... of course, since it was asleep, I couldn't feel that my other hand had touched it, so it didn't feel like it belonged to me...

Took me a long time to get back to sleep... Still trying to figure out how I feel asleep with my arm behind me.....

=Mindi
#70 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 09:31 PM - Thread Starter

A nice one: My FIL died of a heart attack on 2-15 of this year it was very hard to deal with because it was sudden and also, my dh and I were seperated at the time, trying to reconcile (which we have now) so, alot to deal with.
After his funeral that night I went outside to do something and I looked up and the moon was full, the sky clear and there was this beautiful clear ring around the moon and 3 stars were inside the ring! You may have seen a moon circle and if you have they are very cool to witness. But, the neatest part about this story is how at the funeral the priest had Jerry's casket in the middle of this tiled circle on the floor in the front of the church and he was talking about the 'circle' of life, etc. I called dh and the family outside, it was sooo neat. I said to dh maybe the circle is from your dad and the 3 stars inside represent you and your brother and sister. It was SO cool, because the moon circle went away very quickly and the timing was just perfect for us to see it! Weird but cool!

#71 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 09:35 PM

:LOL Mindi22 - that one made me laugh out loud. very funny.

caloli and Sneezykids, lucid dreaming is always scary for me. I had a friend several years ago that said he learned how to control them and actually communed with the voices and whatnot that were standing over him. Creepy if you ask me.

#72 of 202 Old 08-04-2005, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter

ex.daf, I hate those dreams too, I always feel like someone is there and I have to wake up to 'protect' myself, the dream makes me feel vunerable. i used to have them mostly when I would nap in the daytime w/ ds. sometimes i would lock the bedroom door : wow am i paranoid!

#73 of 202 Old 08-05-2005, 12:39 AM

"ALL OF THE BOTTLES, RIGHTED THEMSELVES ALL AT ONCE. I had to really talk to myself to keep from screaming and running away. I took my shower and even washed my hair, but I never shut my eyes."

I have not read through all of the posts but I had to stop and say... !!!!!!!
#74 of 202 Old 08-06-2005, 02:24 AM

I did some reading about lucid dreaming (which I experience quite often) after it was mentioned in this thread, and found something related: "false awakening". I think this is definitely what I was trying to describe earlier!
A few links gave me some good info - they're here, here and here. I found the last one best.

I had no idea there was a name for what I experience!
#75 of 202 Old 08-20-2005, 12:50 PM

My son was conceived the day my paternal grandfather died. I did not know he died that morning until later in the evening, but I do remember knowing as I got out of bed for the day that I was pregnant with a son.

When my son was just beginning to talk he told me he "I knew you before I was in your tummy". I said "You did? Wow, how?" He told me a long tale in his very good toddlerese....... He said a long time ago he knew me when I was Maureen. Then he knew me again when I was a little girl. Then he said he scared me and I was not nice to him and he was sick. He said he lived in a place called Shady Oaks and was not nice there. He said the people were happy when he got sicker and had to go to the hospital, and when he was well and could go back they would not take him and he had to go to The Pines. He said he had a boo-boo in his left head and could not see out of his right eye. Then he died and was in my tummy.

I let him talk, I was interested but did not believe him. I figured he was just having a good imagination because he and I were very close and I was...... well I do not know I just did not take him seriously. Then my Dad called all pissed because my Nana and him had been fighting because "the old coot thinks Tristram is Papa, reincarnated." I said, "well, Dad, he just told me this long tale and ....." I repeated above.

There was dead silence on the other end. I had not known the details of my grandfather's end of life. I was estranged from him and did not speak to him or about him to my family for the last 3 years of his life.

Apparently my grandfather had been in all the places my son had said. And the cancer had moved from his lungs to his brain and he had been blind in one eye. And...... big shocker........ my grandfather had been married before ..... to a woman named Maureen and he indeed had been abusive and she "disappeared" and could not be found when my grandfather came home from WWII...... very interesting. My Nana had forbidden him from mentioning her and my dad and aunt did not know about her until Tris brought it up and my Nana had a "fit" over my Papa having broken his promise and telling them......

My son does not remember any of this, now that he is 13 yo.
#76 of 202 Old 08-20-2005, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezykids
Ex.daffodil
whoa...I was just thinking of posting what you just posted about the lucid dreaming!! I have that exact same dream, how I am awake but not, and I'm trying to shake my head side to side and I feel heavy as cement and can't wake up but I want too, a super icky feeling, like being paralyzed. The part I hate is my head in the dream shaking to try to wake me up but I can't
That is just too weird you posted that in the same time frame I was thinking of posting it. I wanted to post my freaky car experience first though.
I'm going to get some fresh air now!! :LOL

I did alot of research on this as I've had a few friends that experience it. Its called "Sleep paralysis". If you do a google search you'll find tons of information. Many people see figures at the end of the bed, sitting on thier chest or just beside them. Many are young boys, old woman, or reaper type figures.
#77 of 202 Old 08-20-2005, 06:45 PM

I googled the sleep paralysis thing. I hate it when it happens and it is usually when my sleep pattern is screwed up, if I try to nap to catch up or there is stress, usually a combo of all the above. It has happened maybe 3 times.

I see it is prevalent with sexual abuse survivors or any one with Post Traumatic Stress disorder, which makes sense.

This happened to me last week. I am stressed, have had sleepless nights and my landlord is making my life hell and I feel out of control....... so I try to take a nap and I have a sleep paralysis experience. It is scary, but nice to know it is explainable and not evil beings...... KWIM?
#78 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 05:09 PM

Bump!

DS1: 2/02 ROTFLMAO.gif DD: 9/04 blahblah.gif DS2: 9/07jog.gif and EDD: 11/13 belly.gif

#79 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 06:17 PM

Once at the cemetary to visit my very mean, grumpy and miserable great-grandma's grave my grandmother stepped on her grave (while my sister and I watched in horror- nice southern women do not do that!) and proceeded to tell her MIL what she really thought of her. My grandmother was attecked by a swarm of gnats and horseflies all together........ not a normal site in nature........
It was a bit scary.

She tried it again the next time, only to have two crows attck her head and pull at her hair, etc.

My grandmother was spitting nails....... she could not even get a word in with the woman and she was dead and should have had to listen!!!

It is a funny memory now but as a 8 yo child it was a little terrifying, we thought dead people had great power to harm us after that experience.
#80 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourgrtkidos

My grandmother was spitting nails....... she could not even get a word in with the woman and she was dead and should have had to listen!!!

It is a funny memory now but as a 8 yo child it was a little terrifying, we thought dead people had great power to harm us after that experience.

:LOL

ITA that would have been a little scary as a kid, but darn it, as an adult I find it pretty funny! Thanks for making me giggle!!!!!!!
#81 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExuberantDaffodil
I "felt" something, something very dark, creeping up the stairs..... I didn't want my boyfriend to think I was a weirdo, so I didn't say anything.........
My boyfriend looked toward my door and threw his arms around me. I could feel him trembling, and he shouted, "GET OUT OF HERE!"
I have never gotten creeped-out goosebumps & shivers before in my life!
Till just now.
Thanks for sharing.

DIYer mama to DD 11/00 and DS 6/05- both intact, naturally!
...missing Mothering Magazine...

#82 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 07:43 PM

Oh, I know I'm going to regret having read this thread!!

I've had a few of these. One is that we had a very low-key poltergeist in our house when my sister and I were teens. The kitchen timer would go off when no one had been in the kitchen for hours (it was a one-hour timer). My sister's stuffed animals would all be turned to face the wall in her room. Nothing violent or terrifying, just little stuff like that. My sister was convinced I did it to scare her, but I didn't!

Several years ago, I lived in a house with several housemates, and we were all sure a ghost of some kind shared it with us. Once, I was in the basement sewing, and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone come out of the area where there were two bedroom doors and walk up the stairs. This person "felt" male and was either dressed in white and blonde or was just all white. About 30 seconds later it occurred to me that (a)none of my housemates looked like that person and (b) all of my housemates were upstairs watching TV. I just got chills and went right up to join them!

Same house: one housemate had a large dog named Tasha. Every once in a while, Tasha would act like she saw someone she liked--she'd look up, wag her tail, act like she was being petted or anticipated being petted. But no one was there. We were pretty sure this being was benign, but it still gave me shivers.

My mom was a little girl in the Philippines during WWII. Her family were all on the run because her dad was wanted by the Japanese forces, so they had to keep moving from place to place. One time, they were going to stay in an old house, and when they were walking up to it, her grandmother and one of her brothers swore they could see a skull in one of the upstairs windows, and didn't want to stay there at all. Both of them died in that house ... and I didn't even know I had another uncle until she told us that story, as no one else in the family would talk about it. My mom says she can remember her grandmother waking up screaming, saying someone was pulling her hair, and my mom could see her scalp bleeding. This story is pretty much the creepiest in my family, and I always feel bad for my great-grandmother and uncle.
#83 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 10:27 PM

~I also have balloons follow me. It creeps me out b/c I think it is a person out of the corner of my eye coming down the hall way.

~At our new apartment my ds (2.5) has been playing in his bedroom and then all of a sudden hurries out as fast as he can to tell me "the boy scared me!". He has done this a couple of times.

~At our old house I would wake up hearing some of ds's toys making noises on their own. I would get up to turn them off and they would already be switched off.

Mom of 3 sons and one daughter
#84 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 11:10 PM

Quote:
My mom was a little girl in the Philippines during WWII. Her family were all on the run because her dad was wanted by the Japanese forces, so they had to keep moving from place to place. One time, they were going to stay in an old house, and when they were walking up to it, her grandmother and one of her brothers swore they could see a skull in one of the upstairs windows, and didn't want to stay there at all. Both of them died in that house ... and I didn't even know I had another uncle until she told us that story, as no one else in the family would talk about it. My mom says she can remember her grandmother waking up screaming, saying someone was pulling her hair, and my mom could see her scalp bleeding. This story is pretty much the creepiest in my family, and I always feel bad for my great-grandmother and uncle.
Oh. My. Gosh.

Quote:
I googled the sleep paralysis thing. I hate it when it happens and it is usually when my sleep pattern is screwed up, if I try to nap to catch up or there is stress, usually a combo of all the above. It has happened maybe 3 times.

I see it is prevalent with sexual abuse survivors or any one with Post Traumatic Stress disorder, which makes sense.
I didn't know about that link. Makes sense, though.
#85 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 11:32 PM

My best friend in middle school lived in this very old house in town. The first time I spent the night with her I came home and cried and cried. We'd had a great time, I couldn't explain why, I just felt this horrible saddness deep down inside.

I ended up spending loads of time there over the next few years and while I eventually got used to the house, I always felt this deep sadness. The house was huge with lots of small disconnected rooms, servants stairs, etc. You might be in one room and not be able to hear someone talking in the next room, even if they were just a few feet away through an open door. It was always freezing - even in the hottest of hot and humid midwestern days, this house, with no AC, would be cold as heck!

About 10 years ago, a friend of my mom's, Karen, moved into the house and began the huge task of bringing it back to its original glory - refinishing woodwork, re-doing the kitchen to replicate the original, etc. She told many stories of the dark brooding feeling she felt there in the early months. Later on, as her work progressed, she began to tell stories of the spirit who lived with her. It was an elderly woman who would only appear when Karen was working on the house. She'd float in and stand by as Karen worked. Over time, as the house work progressed, the feelings of dread turned to feelings of peace.

I told my mom of my experiences there and many of my stories parallelled Karen's.

I think the woman was happy that her house was being returned to its original state but spent many years angry at earlier inhabitants that did nothing but basic upkeep.
#86 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polihaupt

Something similar happens to me. Usually it's right before I fall asleep. I'll be ready to drift off, and I think I hear a radio going through the stations and static. I'll check my alarm clock radio numerous times. I've hear others here mention this in a similar thread a while back.
#87 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 11:51 PM

hadn't thought about this one in a while. 1986, February 28th. My dad decided to drive me to school. (can you guess i hated to ride the bus?) what was weird about it, was 1- he never drove me to school, and 2- he was to remain home for at least a few more weeks, he just had bypass surgery a month before.
So he got up that day, got ready for work and offered to take me to school. I was 13 yrs old. and my B-day was the day before.
So he drove up to the school, and as I was getting out of the car, he grabbed my arm, and gave me this look. A very very sweet look as I remember it now, and said, "You'll be okay."
I looked at him puzzled and said,"What?" he said "Nevermind. Have a good day."
So I got out, and went to class.
He dropped dead at work that day at 4pm.
Makes me think people know when they are going to die.

Mama to 5 babies. UCer, too!
#88 of 202 Old 08-22-2005, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyjeans
hadn't thought about this one in a while. 1986, February 28th. My dad decided to drive me to school. (can you guess i hated to ride the bus?) what was weird about it, was 1- he never drove me to school, and 2- he was to remain home for at least a few more weeks, he just had bypass surgery a month before.
So he got up that day, got ready for work and offered to take me to school. I was 13 yrs old. and my B-day was the day before.
So he drove up to the school, and as I was getting out of the car, he grabbed my arm, and gave me this look. A very very sweet look as I remember it now, and said, "You'll be okay."
I looked at him puzzled and said,"What?" he said "Nevermind. Have a good day."
So I got out, and went to class.
He dropped dead at work that day at 4pm.
Makes me think people know when they are going to die.

that made me
(I see you went to tres dias... so did I several years ago )

#89 of 202 Old 08-23-2005, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaffNowCryLater

~At our new apartment my ds (2.5) has been playing in his bedroom and then all of a sudden hurries out as fast as he can to tell me "the boy scared me!". He has done this a couple of times.
That reminds me of something that happened when DS#1 had just turned 2.

We lived in a little town where there are several old houses that had been turned into offices, schools, etc. One of them has very beautiful gardens so people like to go for walks there. Still, most people will never go there at night because there is something creepy about it and because of all the scary things people tell about it.

It was a cold, cloudy winter afternoon and a my sister and I went for a walk nearby that house with DS and DD. We decided to walk into the gardens to seat at one of the benches and rest. As we cross the gate, DS looks at the house with this terrified expression and begins to cry and screams "Don't want the ugly house - go home" then he turns around and runs franctically out of the garden. When we catch up to him and ask him what's wrong, he just cries with his eyes closed and begs to go home. I will never know what he saw because he never wanted to talk about it, and he has forgotten all about it now.
#90 of 202 Old 05-16-2006, 11:21 AM

Can we pleaaase bring back this old topic? I love it!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page