Do you run around your house *Nekkid* - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 69 Old 09-12-2005, 08:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nope. I've got sheers on my living room window and other windows with no covering.
#62 of 69 Old 07-03-2013, 03:11 PM

Heavens, no! I have two young sons. But they, on the other hand, find their bodies quite comfortable to live in without much extra clothing.

#63 of 69 Old 03-04-2014, 01:39 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

SOME HOW,MOST Americans,have the up-bringing that the human body is nasty,and bad,certainly a lot of religious folks. but if " GOD "MADE US " DID HE MAKE JUNK.OR SOMETHING NASTY ? of course not.!     This is just goofey negative programming.......the deamonizing of the body,produced myraids,of kids who become saddled with guilt SHAME,and anxiety,for the rest of their lives.! family-nudism is the MOST healthy lifestyle,~~mentally.psjically,and spiritully.So why hide yourself in SHAME.the proverbial Adam &Eve wer naked and were NOT ashamed...( until a bad negative voice TOLD them to be ashamed. SO the good and innocent allow for NATURE.The bad,voice,the writing says,'was a lier from the beginning.I am a vegan,yoga instructor,and lactation consultant .we have organic farms here on our private land,and music,treehouses,put on plays.....all in the "NATURAL ~~~ So moms!~~~WE OWE  it to OURSELVES and our CHILDREN,,,,to not find fault ,or nastiness. But instead,,Beauty and Acceptance.What this troubled world needs is LOVE,not judgement,,PEACE,not war,KINDNESS,not selfishness ,EMPATHY.not criticism,UNDERSTANDING,not arguments.CLARITY,not confusion,WISDOM.not narrow-mindedness,ACCEPTANCE,not rejection,HARMONY,not division,AND......DEVOTION,not self -.absorbsion~~~

Like the Moody Bluse sing in their cd...its "A QUESTION OF BALANCE."......a question that moms all over may wish to ask them-selvesid  IS ,"DO I HAVE THE ANSWER?.".

NOW.,,,THERE ARE INCREDIABLY ASTOUNDING AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THIS VAST UNIVERSE~~~~,YET TO BE DISCOVERED.!  [..DIS~~COVERED...}.AND I DO NOT MEAN THE UNIVERSE "OUT THERE"

.moms also feel free to PM me ANYTIME.

#64 of 69 Old 03-04-2014, 02:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I don't walk around totally naked, it's too cold most time of the year for that.  Though I certainly have no problem exposing my body or changing in front of my sons, who are now 11 and 12.  I'm quite comfortable with my body and don't care who might see it.  DH and my sons are very comfortable with their bodies, too.  On very hot days we might all walk around with just undies, our house doesn't have A/C.  :) When we go swim, I take everything off in the change room and scrub well.  I don't see how you can wash chlorine off while wearing bathing suit.  My mom is the same.  She would wear bikinis even in her 60s.  Our guys friends would call her sexy even though she's not lean or remotely trim. :D It's the confidence that matters.

I didn't grow up in the Americas, though.   Human bodies are just bodies.  To me they're about as interesting as trees or furniture.

Mom to 2 beautiful autistic boys (12 & 11)  
#65 of 69 Old 03-15-2014, 05:13 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Not so much nekid, as I've teenage kids around, but topless around the pool or in the house sometimes.

#66 of 69 Old 03-17-2014, 11:09 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)

No, i dont run.

#67 of 69 Old 03-17-2014, 01:12 PM

I walk around in my undies sometimes and so does DH. He was very emphatic about wanting to get curtains for the 2 front windows because of this. (Nobody lives in back of us so those windows are less of an issue.) I don't do *naked* much though. I don't like to sleep naked; I always have on at least a T-shirt and pair of PJ bottoms. And during the day I always prefer to have a bra on. The kids are still too little to care, so we'll see how it plays out when they're older. 

#68 of 69 Old 04-04-2014, 11:02 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Dh and I are normally"nee nee" first thing morning and always at night Ds strips himself down so its normal in our house. Now when Ds at 2yrs is into "panks" so you can guarantee a spank from a 2yr old and takes off running and laughing. But when I was nursing Ds would fixate on breast like nobodies business
#69 of 69 Old 04-05-2014, 03:29 PM

Mostly I cover myself up, though this is because our mornings have been quite chilly. While my sisters generally flit about between bedroom and bathroom in the buff, I feel decorum is needed when parents are around. Juniper is quite used to snuggling with me when she is sleepy, but I would like to think that in future years to come my child won't be made to feel embarrassed by nudity, though there are restrictions she will have to learn as time goes on.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page