Astrological advice for relating to my kids? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-25-2006, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Are there any astrologers out there who could give me a few pointers on relating to my kids? I am most concerned about ds2 who is a cancer and I seem to have chonic issues understanding cancers. Here are our basics. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Me: Aquarius sun, Libra rising, Gemini moon
Ds1: Aries sun, Gemini rising, Capricorn moon
Ds2: Cancer sun, Libra sun, Libra moon

and for what its worth,

Dh: Gemini sun, Aries rising, Pisces moon

For all the "Libra" here, I really don't understand what makes a Libra. Some Libra enlightenment would also be appreciated since my close friend is about to have a Libra baby and says she doesn't really "get them".

Syrinx, Soulmate to Pan, Mama to Zion (5), River (3), Silver (1) and expecting a baby Storm...
#2 of 2 Old 09-25-2006, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
not much help (read: ), but as a cancer, from what I've read fits me-tenacious to all ends, like the crab or a pit bull, you grab on and don't let go, ever. You are most comfy in your home and you make anything your home so that you feel grounded. You are of strong will. Pains may manifest in the stomach or mid region (ulcers or hernias). You are loving and giving and do everything to the Nth degree, and you just don't back down, not ever. Now about the houses and cusps and whether the cancer is more like other signs, depending on birthdate and all that jazz, vvvvvppp, way over my head, but I do have a book somewhere about all that.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page