Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Talk Amongst Ourselves (http://www.mothering.com/forum/16-talk-amongst-ourselves/)
-   -   MIL blows me away...A GOOD rant.... (http://www.mothering.com/forum/16-talk-amongst-ourselves/579743-mil-blows-me-away-good-rant.html)

a~...Mamacitaa~... 12-19-2006 04:44 PM

My MIL iss soo sweet...she has sent 5 boxes already for our boys for x-mas....she knows that we are soo broke...completely awsome....well then we got a package today..in it was two rapped presents..one addressed to the baby..it was a cute pink lil sleeper and one address to me and Dh..It was HOMEMADE cookies..OMGosh yummy pepperment chocolate chips cookies...they are soo damn good....then there was a cards in the box.... i opened it and 3 Gift Cards fell out.... 1 10$ to McD's...1 10$ to Sonic and 1 20$ to pizza hut and the card says hope this will with the food bil on your way to Ca....OMGosg Yes it will help.....we are taking out a loan soo we can go home to Ca..DC and I haven't seen our family since Aug..and we are a VERY close family...soo the thought of not going home killed DH...Right now i feel soo blessed..

PS... we leave at 12am on friday..its a 26 hour drive..with all my pee stops..LOL..wish us luk

muckemom 12-19-2006 04:46 PM

How awesome, you must be so stoked! But I'm confused, are you moving to CA? Or just visiting?

bobica 12-19-2006 04:50 PM

that's awesome! it's so nice to have good IL's (not that i'd know, but dh is quite well acquainted with the concept ) good luck & safe travels!

Emmeline II 12-19-2006 04:52 PM

sparkprincess 12-19-2006 04:53 PM

How nice to read a good IL thread for once! What a sweetie your MIL is. Happy traveling!

a~...Mamacitaa~... 12-19-2006 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckemom View Post
How awesome, you must be so stoked! But I'm confused, are you moving to CA? Or just visiting?
We are going home for a visit....i wish there was a Army base around my home....Im soo happy to go home... Dc haven't seen their dad since Aug and to be quite honest DH and i could use the break...

AprilDaisy 12-20-2006 07:07 AM

That's fantastic!!! So fantastic!!!! Unexpected blessings are the best!!! <and coming from you MIL is an even sweeter treat!>

a~...Mamacitaa~... 12-20-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilDaisy View Post
That's fantastic!!! So fantastic!!!! Unexpected blessings are the best!!! <and coming from you MIL is an even sweeter treat!>

I know..she is soo super nice.....i can't wait to go to KS this summer....she is soo supportives in all my choices

oliversmum2000 12-20-2006 06:31 PM

:

very cool