Who is Anna Nicole's Baby's Father? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the father of Anna Nicole's Baby?
The ex-boyfriend/model, Larry Birkhard 130 68.42%
The lawyer/quasi-husband, Howard K. Stern 19 10.00%
Zsa-Zsa's 60 yr old husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt 7 3.68%
Anna's 2nd husband, the sperm of the deceased Billionare, Howard Marshall 17 8.95%
Vial from Sperm Bank 0 0%
Some other dude 17 8.95%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 84 Old 02-11-2007, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
Please, like Zsa Zsas 60 year old husband and Anna Nicoles dead ex-husband are legit actual possible fathers? no, it's clearly a "joke" attempt and yes in really poor taste.
Zsa Zsa's 60 yr old X-Dh came foreward to the Media himself as possibly being the father since he apparently had a secret 10 yr affair with Anna.
(credible #1)

It is being reported by Anna's sister that some of Marchall's sperm was saved at a sperm bank, and Anna had hinted that she infact used that sperm ot impregnante herself. The child bearing the 2nd middle name of Marshall ( dannilynne hope marshall stern) adds to this.
(credible #2)

these are not things just made up for a light hearted poll.
This is a poll to gauge the public opinion of MDC as to the matter.
I'm guessing most are voting for who they HOPE is the father (the photog) as that would be best for the babe.
#62 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 03:26 AM

Would it be in poor taste if I put a poll about who feels this poll is in poor taste or not?
:

I swear people will find something to pick apart in every single post.

May she rest is peace and may the real father want to be a part of dannilynne's life not because of the $$ tied to her but because he wants to be a good father.
#63 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candipooh View Post
Would it be in poor taste if I put a poll about who feels this poll is in poor taste or not?
:

I swear people will find something to pick apart in every single post.
:

Alicia DH Mike DS Gage Lola & Zeus Fishy Dishy, Charkey and Shark
RIP Sidney 1994-2010 RIP Charlie Brown 2008-2010
#64 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie81 View Post
The dead don't care.
Thank you, exactly.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#65 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joensally View Post
Their survivors sure tend to.
Thank you, exactly.

Great for nature studies! http://www.pleinairkids.com
Plein Air Kids - Handmade wooden art boxes for Budding Artists.
#66 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 10:23 AM

Wow, I hope some of Anna Nicole's survivors are reading Mothering.com. That would be really good for the baby.
#67 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 04:06 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wryknowlicious View Post
It is being reported by Anna's sister that some of Marchall's sperm was saved at a sperm bank, and Anna had hinted that she infact used that sperm ot impregnante herself. The child bearing the 2nd middle name of Marshall ( dannilynne hope marshall stern) adds to this.
(credible #2).
woah!! if this indeed is true then who will take care of dannilynne? who gets to be the parent/s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wryknowlicious View Post
I'm guessing most are voting for who they HOPE is the father (the photog) as that would be best for the babe.
yup. i know nothing about the details here. i would just like to see the poor little girl find good caring people to see her thru life.

treehugger.gif Co-parent, joy.gifcold.gifbrand new homeschooling middle schoolerjoy.gif, and an attackcat.gif 
#68 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 04:18 PM

I think, and hope, that Larry Birkhead is the father since from the day that she was bron he has been trying to get a paternity test, not like some of the other candidates who only came forth after she had passed and saw $$$. The fact that Anna Nicole and Howard Stern went through so much trouble and hassle to avoid a DNA test raises my suspicions. FWIW I do think Larry has Dannilynne's best interest in mind.
#69 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 06:44 PM

You know, I wonder why Anna Nicole worked so hard to have and raise her baby in a place where the US authorities couldn't force a paternity test. It just makes me wonder what her motive was, and what the real father is really like, kwim? I'm almost sure she didn't pack up her life and move it to the Bahamas just to spite him. I think it more along the lines of protecting her daughter.

I vaccinate my kids for their benefit AND the greater good!

#70 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 06:52 PM

I think Howard K. Stern is the father. The baby looks like him to me. She is such a beautiful little girl, and I hope she has a happy life with whoever it turns out to be.
#71 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 07:18 PM

I assume the child's name includes "Marshall" possibly because Anna Nicole Smith's actual name was Vickie something - Hogan? Perhaps her legal name was Vickie Marshall after her marriage. As far as adding "Stern" - I guess that's because a) he is her actual father, or b) adding his last name was a further attempt to legitimize their assertion that he was the father as an attempt to keep this Birkhead person at bay.

I do think the poll is a little awkward, but I don't think the OP was trying to make light of her death. The fact is that this woman was famous for being famous, and was absolutely an excellent symbol of our culture and its twisted priorities - although she appeared to be functionally illiterate, and possessing of no great talent, she was blonde, had big boobs, and a penchant for tabloid-ready scandal. We have been brainwashed to give a shit. So we interrupt the news of the atrocities of the world to report that she died naked, or that she had Slim Fast in her fridge, or that her only surviving child might be wealthy as a result of her death. Her life is a tragedy of someone who has lead to believe that her only contribution to the world was in the form of selling herself into the the patriarchy's bullshit machine, and making herself a spectacle. I think the poll would be more to the point if it was "who is most morally bankrupt for attempting to cash in on a troubled, drug addled, painfully insecure woman's needless death?" But then you'd have to put Larry King, CNN, et cetera as choices, too...
#72 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 09:41 PM

I voted for the model boyfriend...he just LOOKS fertile!LOL I do pray for that baby's future. I really liked Anna and think she was much more of a real person than she let on.
Lisa

Our children make a study of us in a way no one else ever will.  If we don't act according to our values, they will know.~Starhawk Rainbow.gif  New  User Agreement! http://www.mothering.com/community/wiki/user-agreement

#73 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 10:11 PM

I thinkit's the photographer from California. If it were howard he would have consented to a paternity test ages ago. It's the blond california guy. The more I watch old footage of Anna the more I really feel sorry for her. They have been playing the old civil cases on court tv today and I really feel bad for her. I think they beat the crap out of her. Them and the entertainment pimps are responsibl;e for her getting to that point IMO
#74 of 84 Old 02-12-2007, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becoming View Post
I think Howard K. Stern is the father. The baby looks like him to me.

Really?? I think she looks just like Larry Birkhead. Although I hope Howard K Stern is the father.

Wife to one. Mama to 5.
#75 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 10:45 AM

I hope Larry isnt the father. He looks so sleazy and just gives me the creeps. I find it odd that he was present at both deaths.
#76 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPJJJ View Post
I hope Larry isnt the father. He looks so sleazy and just gives me the creeps. I find it odd that he was present at both deaths.

Do you mean Howard K Stern?? He actually wasnt in the hotel room when Anna died.

Wife to one. Mama to 5.
#77 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 12:31 PM

I kind of hope it is Marshall - though mostly I hope the baby girl is awarded to someone who will care for her.

I think it's funny to find a discussion crass and then participate in it. It reminds me of my college friend who was a born again christian and used to talk about pre-marital sex being a sin. Then she would cry cry cry and prey immidiately and each time after having it.

But what really got me was the finger wagging she would give me for having it (pre-marital sex). That's what I found most offensive.
#78 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
I kind of hope it is Marshall - though mostly I hope the baby girl is awarded to someone who will care for her.
Part of me wishes that the father were Marshall (although I doubt that it is.) Then one of her paternal relatives could sweep her away out of the media frenzy and raise her well. At least that's my fantasy. It's not going to happen though, I'm sure.
#79 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 03:20 PM

I think it's Larry Birkhard. I also think Howard K Stern is a slimeball that killed her and her son. The whole thing is so sad and tragic .
#80 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 03:42 PM

I'm not sure how I feel about Howard K Stern. I know he's been around Anna for a LONG time and I'd like to believe that he's loved her all along, but something seems strange to me. I'm not sure I believe that he is completely innocent. Anna was a lost soul and I think she was easily influenced, I wonder if Howard "helped" her make any of the confusing choices she made in the last year of her life.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#81 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 04:44 PM

The bodyguard is now saying it could be him. He's saying they'd been having a 2 year affair.
#82 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliedacia View Post
Do you mean Howard K Stern?? He actually wasnt in the hotel room when Anna died.
Yes, I meant Stern. I'm too sleepy to be on MDC today, LOL
#83 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 05:50 PM

I guess a traffic ticket has been found that could help Larry Birkhead. It was dated back when Anna was still newly pregnant. Apparently Anna and Stern got into a verbal arguement after she told him Larry and her were pregnant (this was way before she and Stern were a couple). She got so upset that she called Larry to pick her up, on his way he got pulled over for speeding and told the cop what happened and the cop wrote down on the ticket that he said he was speeding because his pregnant girlfriend called him. This was all before any speculation about paternity came out as Dannilynn wasn't even born yet.
#84 of 84 Old 02-13-2007, 06:00 PM

I have no gut feelings at all about who the daddy is. I don't know these people. I do know that with gossipy stories like this, with tabloids and the internet, there are a lot of lies and rumors. I don't feel I will ever really know the truth.

All these men coming out of the woodwork trying to make money off a woman who just died disgust me.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page