would you tell? - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 157 Old 03-01-2008, 03:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sounds to me like the OP might have some designs on the DH in question...
I certainly don't think there is enough "evidence" to prove an affair, and even if there was, I think the OP should MYOB until she knows more about the situation. There are just too many unknowns here. I, too think you should actually ask your coworker before jumping to wild, potentially disastrous conclusions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#152 of 157 Old 03-01-2008, 03:14 AM

Just sitting in the car? For real, that is it? When I was working (before ds came along!), I had male friends pick me up from work pretty frequently. I love my guy friends. We had a great group of friends, males and females, and there were several times that we all crashed in one room together at someone's house. I even did that without DH there with me, and he was fine with it. I drink (without DH if he's not around/busy/working/whatever) with my guy friends, go out to restaurants with them, movies, etc...and it is all 100% totally platonic.

I really would not stir up trouble if the only "evidence" is sitting in a car with a guy.

stillheart.gif = Pariah, Super Mom + The Amazing Wiggy (1/06)superhero.gifangel.gif  (6/08)  52 Projects: 0/52  Decluttering Challenge: 37/2013

#153 of 157 Old 03-01-2008, 03:26 AM
Banned

That is not nearly enough evidence to warrant telling the husband. It could be a million different things.
#154 of 157 Old 03-01-2008, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becoming View Post
Do you absolutely know for sure she's having an affair?
I have to agree...only because if I let the cat out of the bag, my luck is that it would be a huge mistake and I'd end up looking like an idiot...even more so than usual. If you do decide to do something make sure you KNOW what you arre talking about.

Crazy mom of 9. grouphug.gif  A wife to one.  flowersforyou.gif

-Life is a long lesson in humility.-

James M. Barrie

#155 of 157 Old 03-01-2008, 05:20 AM

If we were friends I'd tell or at least leave some serious clues.
#156 of 157 Old 03-01-2008, 05:23 AM

Her husband is not buying her a house. They are buying a house. He did not pay for her boob job. They paid for her boob job.

And neither of these things are relevant to whether or not she is having an affair, and whether or not it is your place to tell on her (which imo it is most certainly not.)

JMO.
#157 of 157 Old 03-01-2008, 04:53 PM

I wouldn't say anything. Especially if you are not 100% sure.

For about 6 months I was working overnights, and my hubby worked 2nd shift at the same place. I spent a lot of my break time at work with another 3rd shift guy that I will call D., we are very good friends. We weren't doing anything but sitting together on breaks (and this includes sitting in the same car when it's cold outside since we are smokers and can't sit inside) but it seems like everyone at work thought we were having an affair. I sometimes wish that my coworkers would use their heads a little more than their immaginations. Point is, just because she is spending time with or going to lunch with a guy doesn't really mean that they are having sex.

Now, my hubby knows all about D. and that I spend time at work with him, in fact they are friends, but immagine what would've hit the fan if he didn't know who D was and someone from work told him that I was having an affair with D?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page