What are you wearing? (Fluff Thread!) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 01:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm wearing jeans, a neon green T-shirt (that my dd loves:LOL ) a little bit dirty after playing in the floor with her, white underwear and brown sandals. Oh and a pony tail. I'm that sexy that my dh just said goodnight and went to sleep :LOL
#62 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by magnoliablue
Lisain Cal... I got my socks and yoga pants at TJ Maxx... socks were 4.99..pants were 16.99... They are Danskins,and the other pair I have are Reeboks..both are loose fitting and higher waisted than alot of the other pairs I have seen. I couldn't wear them low waisted.. still have that Kangaroo pouch thingie going on....well, i just had a baby.... THREE years ago:LOL
Hey, we earned that pooch...we are entitled to keep it Thanks for the info on the yoga pants! We actually have a TJ Maxx right here in town--so I am going to check it out their "work out" clothes area. I usually avoid that area of the store for all of the obvious reasons.

Have a cozy sleep and and a great night!
Hugs,
Lisa
#63 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 02:03 AM

Emmaline, you look wonderful! Sounds very comphy, just my type of clothing! Especially the jammie bottoms!

LisainCalifornia, I get my Yoga pants from the Old Navy outlet down the street - they cost me all of $8.00. I'm SSSSSOOOOOO cheap! But they're 100% cotten and VERY comphy.

Now, I'm in purple jammies for the night. cotton and comphy - no undies, no bra - sorry, the girls need a break. I'll try not to jump though -don't need a black eye.

magnoliablue, go for the bra ban - the girls deserve some time off - they work hard!
#64 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 02:17 AM

Location: In the middle of Oklahoma - Where the sun shines straight down!
What a fun thread to read late on Saturday nite!

Can Grandma's play too? I have 4 grandkids spending the night and I need a break.

:LOL

I'm wearing, guess what? Granny glasses. Yes, really.

Also, black knit pants, oversize cableknit black sweater, black lace bra, black microfiber hipster panties (I may be a grandma, but I do what I can to keep love alive), black socks, and black ankle boots. I detect a trend here, could I use some color in my life?

Also, I have black short pixie-esque hair which our Oklahoma wind has blown into a state of no return.
#65 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 02:55 AM

Hmmm, well, I'm wearing green. baggy, stained army surplus pants and blue-grey t-shirt with a glittery bird and a bell hooks quote on it. Bare feet. Black Bravada and old maroon undies. And my hair? oh wow. You know how crazy it gets when you're trying to grow it out? I'm talking about every which way. I always feel like the shlump momma at the playground.
#66 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 03:09 AM

braless don't work for me - any extra ahem stimulation when the girls hang loose just turns the taps onto niagra falls (smilie for that?)

hmm now it's afternoon, another black nursing bra, fuschia long sleeved tee, maroon jeans, purple sheepskin moccasins and one chubby 4 mo babe, guzzling away
#67 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 08:12 AM

emmaline - 4 months? Wasn't he just born yesterday? Ahhh yesss, I remember the days of the leaky breasts I so miss that... I think you're right though, we do need a leak breast smilie! I used to be wearing spit up at the stage you're at now - it seemed to be my favorite accessorie!

Bugga, you sound like my kind of woman! you want 2 more grandkids? Their grandmothers are SO not cool....

Workin' again today - It's going to be warm inside and cold out. So, I threw on my FAVORITE old black sleeveless dress (it's 10 years old). It's big, baggy, cotten. Girls, I wore this dress through pregnancies and everything! Today, I'll throw on a black cardigan - a fashion plate I'm not! :LOL I'm a comfort girl! Oh, and my Dr. Martins - think I'll go for the slides today, then I can slip them off and go barfoot when nobody is looking :LOL
#68 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 08:33 AM

No bra ban for me...I want to support the twins for our later years. I can only imagine if I banned bras...They would be hangin to my knees by the time I'm 40!
#69 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 10:35 AM

Bra ban here! I have a bunch of nice "camisoles"....okay, I think they are supposed to be thin strapped tank tops, but I would never ever wear them without a shirt over them!
This AM I am decked out in the finest Sunday Mommy wear.....bare feet, dark grey sweat pants, bright blue undershirt, cotton undies of an undescript color, crayon green Philly Folk Fest tee and a messy messy ponytail! Oh, and my lovely accessory, the San Fran. ultra tourist-y mug filled with coffee
I got a pair of yoga pants (a gift) from the gap and they are soooooo nice!

The Tabbie Family; DH , DS , DD , a few :, a couple : and me.
#70 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Potty Diva
No bra ban for me...I want to support the twins for our later years. I can only imagine if I banned bras...They would be hangin to my knees by the time I'm 40!
Ok, I actually thought of this before I started my great bra ban. It did occure to me that I have this huge eight month belly to support them. The girls are not going without support, so to say. After this babe arrives, I am sure to go back to my former bra supporting self.

Btw, I am wearing my bra to church this am. I don't want to subject anyone to my big floppy DD during their quiet service.

Jenny
#71 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaq001

Btw, I am wearing my bra to church this am. I don't want to subject anyone to my big floppy DD during their quiet service.

Jenny
#72 of 84 Old 10-19-2003, 12:02 PM

It's Sunday - my bra is on the floor, where my boobs seem to want to be joining it. I've been living all day yesturday and this morning in my comfy cotton navy blue athletic yoga pants and I was wearing an old beat up Aeropostal gym tshirt that used to be hubbys but it's too big for him - but the kids dumped cereal/milk on me this morning : so now I'm in a different old tshirt that my best friend gave to me back in high school. :LOL And another pair of those wonderful warm LL Bean fleecey socks.
#73 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaq001

Jenny
Jenny, may I also suggest a shirt and pants with that bra?
#74 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Mom
#75 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 09:42 AM

I'm feeling fashionable today, so i though I'd post again.

Let's see, some nice maternity bikini undies, new black socks from eddie bauer, nice padded underwire bra, black fine ribbed turtleneck sweater (maternity) and new khaki cordury pants (also maternity). all my finest silver stuff, and my slip-on merrells.

can you tell i've got somewhere to go today (and that I did a bit of shopping over the weekend)? I'm even wearing just a bit of make-up and hairspray!!

namaste.gif

#76 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Ya know, I thought that the pastor looked a little flustered during his sermon. He seemed to be distracted. Oh well, that pregnancy brain thing going on. Next time, will do on the shirt and pants thing. Hey, what are the ladies in the back gonna gossip about??

On with my bra ban, here come my giggly DD

Jenny
#77 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 12:45 PM

Quote:

LisainCalifornia, I get my Yoga pants from the Old Navy outlet down the street - they cost me all of $8.00. I'm SSSSSOOOOOO cheap! But they're 100% cotten and VERY comphy.
Hey thanks Now I am am a woman on a mission! We don't have any outlet stores around here, but we do have an Old Navy about 15 miles away.

Hugs,
Lisa
#78 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 02:08 PM

oops, double post

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

#79 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 02:08 PM

Bra, schma! That's what I say! But alas, this is coming from someone who's largest bra ever was a B cup, and sadly today I think I'm lying to myself when I wear that one. Bra on, bra off, the ladies stay in the same place, so sagging ain't an issue here. Ah, but someday.... I dream of all the pleasures of pregnant and nursing boobs...... and actually being able to use a bra.

Anyhoo, today I am wearing a short navy blue cotton wrap around skirt, lavendar tank top, purple short sleeved zipper front top, light blue undies, my wedding ring and brown sandals. Oh yes and the massive purple bruise (see how well I match?) on my wrist that I acquired on Saturday due to poor volleyball skills.

This thread is fun, a nice escape from working. I'm dreaming of yoga pants, fuzzy socks and jammies...

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

#80 of 84 Old 10-20-2003, 02:41 PM

Lounge pants from Walmart, bare feet, dh's sweatshirt(he's not going to be happy when he gets home - hates it when I steal his comfy clothes) and alas, bra on. My hair is still wet from having showered but will soon be in an elastic.
#81 of 84 Old 10-22-2003, 09:52 AM

LOL I love these types of threads....

I am wearing:
light blue/navy checked PJ pants (my uniform around here as queen of the house)

one of DH's white undershirts (a bit too big but comfy)

red undies-cotton

no bra (unless I have to leave the house I would prefer to tuck them into my pants ) no socks, no makeup

Diamond band in silver, wedding band in gold

Contact lenses cuz I am blind

pony tail holder cuz my hair is way too long and bugs me

That is it at this moment!
#82 of 84 Old 10-22-2003, 12:40 PM

Just thought that I would mention that I did change clothes on Sunday night. Into a different pair of khaki pants and a different tied-dyed t-shirt. Will probably change again tomorrow too! Probably more tie-dye and khakis again, but could be jeans instead. Of course, I do change undies and socks daily. T-shirts are almost always tie-dye or I have to change that daily too. Tie-dye hides the food stains I get from DS wiping his mouth off on my shoulders.

: madrone - : SAHM to 12 y.o. DS, : 9 y.o. DD, and : 4 y.o. DS
#83 of 84 Old 10-22-2003, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Ya know, I thought that the pastor looked a little flustered during his sermon. He seemed to be distracted. Oh well, that pregnancy brain thing going on. Next time, will do on the shirt and pants thing. Hey, what are the ladies in the back gonna gossip about??
#84 of 84 Old 10-22-2003, 05:20 PM

I'm wearing a pair of black velvet bootcut maternity pants, a black spaghetti strap tank top by calvin klein, and a burgandy hooded zip up lambswool maternity sweater...
I'm feeling pretty soft & comfy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page