Happy Birthday Lucy! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 12-03-2010, 05:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The first momma of the group to get a DDC Happy Birthday wish!

Erin photosmile2.gif  treehugger.gif, DH jammin.gif ,  Mumma to Chase 7/08 superhero.gif and babyf.gif Griff 3/13

MTHFR C677T Homozygous, M/C 2/07 @ 6wks, 12/10 @8wks, 10/11@7wks, 2/12 @4wks.... 

#2 of 8 Old 12-03-2010, 07:01 AM

Happy birthday! A BFP is a great birthday gift!   

birthday.gif

Teetina
Expecting a little one in August! 
#3 of 8 Old 12-03-2010, 07:17 AM

Happy Birthday!!   I'll give you a virtual toast, since we aren't supposed to indulge IRL champagne.gif.    You can celebrate with these guys insteadbroc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifpartytime.gif!

Professional Lurker kewl.gif. Married to my highschool sweetheart, "D" partners.gif. Mom to DS1 "G" (Sept. '04) blahblah.gif  , DS2 "W" (April '08) bouncy.gif , and ???? (August '11) 1sttri.gif
#4 of 8 Old 12-03-2010, 07:58 AM

Oooh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

tiphat.gif      blowkiss.gif

And congrats!  belly.gif

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#5 of 8 Old 12-03-2010, 09:05 AM

Thanxs soo much ladies for. The birthday wishes....truly the best birthday I ever had. Feel spoiled and can't seem to wipe the smile from my face,

Surreal, last night going out and ordering sparkling water with lime (I'm European, so that automatically makes me a fan of alcohol,).

We are going out for dinner with DH family tonight I have tried to talk him into waiting to tell his till my family get here on Xmas eve but he says he can't keep the secret any longer. Plus, there will be many eyebrows lifted at the table when I order water at dinner. So I'm headed out to the mall to get a tshirt made with"baby on board" embroidered in. I'm gonna give everyone a lil kidney bean then take my sweater of and show the tshirt half way through dinner,

They just have to keep it off Facebook for 3weeks till my parents get here (they live 3000 miles away so we will be safe as long as it's off Facebook!)

Hugs and sticky dust to all

Thanxs again

Very excited first time mama to be (due 1-2nd august).....together with nervous first time daddy and love of my life. Computer challenged and still hasn't figured out how to get tickers and smily faces in my signature LOL http://lbdm.lilypie.com/35Oz.png
#6 of 8 Old 12-04-2010, 02:41 PM

Happy Belated b-day - how did it go telling your DH's family?

#7 of 8 Old 12-05-2010, 07:07 PM

It went great! His mum was speechless. His older brother teared up....super cute and his dad squeezed us so hard I was scared my pasta was gonna make a reappearance! My nervousness now is thatbthey keep it off facebook it Christmas when my parents get here so we can tell them face to face. I have been avoiding talking to my mum for long periods cos I'm scared I'm gonna let something slip.......gonna be a long 3 weeks I think.

Did you tell anyone yet?

Very excited first time mama to be (due 1-2nd august).....together with nervous first time daddy and love of my life. Computer challenged and still hasn't figured out how to get tickers and smily faces in my signature LOL http://lbdm.lilypie.com/35Oz.png
#8 of 8 Old 12-06-2010, 03:30 PM

That's sweet.  Ditto with talking to my Mom.  I couldn't wait to get off the phone with her yesterday so I didn't slip.  She'll probably think I'm upset with her by the time I tell her!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page