Roll Call and Due Date Roster August 2011 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 10:32 AM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Thanks for the warm welcome.  To say I'm excited is an understatement.  joy.gif  It does feel a bit surreal still, though.  And yes, it has been a long journey.  We tried everything from clomid to surgery.  

Maurine: Hi back!  biggrinbounce.gif

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

***4***8***12**16***20***24*** 28***32***36***40
#62 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

* Name: Mary K.
* EDD: 8/17 

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: -1 month (we planned to start "trying" next month, lol)
* What number child is this for you: 1st
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH of 4 years, 1 guinea pig, and many fish
* Birth plans/preferences: I hope to have a homebirth
* Anything else you'd like to share: This is all still pretty surreal!!  We haven't told anyone except the doctor's office, so its fun to be able to share it here.

Married to DH partners.gif since 2007. Mommy to babyboy.gif 7/2011.  We bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif.

#63 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 01:57 PM

* Name: Tina
* EDD: 8/14/11

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 years of convincing DH it was 'time' and 2 mo since I had my Mirena removed
* What number child is this for you: first!
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH and 2 kitties who already suspect something is amiss
* Birth plans/preferences: Home birth with MW
* Anything else you'd like to share: It's great to connect with you all about our pregnancies

Mama Bear toddler.gif, Papa Bear treehugger.gif and Baby Bear (8/11) coolshine.gif

#64 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 03:39 PM

Cautiously saying hello.. My name is Erika and I'm 29, nice to "meet" everyone :) I got two light positives, one last night and one this morning. We lost a baby at 15 weeks on 9/1 so I am understandably nervous this time around. Due date is 8/20. I have a 10 yr old son, an 8 yr old daughter and a 3 yr old step son, and we live in the SE Philly suburbs.. SO excited to be here!

erika w/ds geek.gif(10.5), ddhearts.gif(8.5), dss sleepytime.gif(3.5)
Missing angel2.gif9/1/10 @ 15 weeks, and angel.gif2/14/11 @ 13 weeks
#65 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

privateeyes.gif  I am going to take a deep breath and introduce myself here. 

* Name: Tear78
* EDD: 8/4/11 - but considering the circumstances possibly earlier

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2.5 years, 2 losses, one laparoscopy, 2 IUIs and an IVF
* What number child is this for you: Right now it looks like 1st & 2nd praying.gif
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH and me and our fish.  And my sister Carlyle who lives in CA but supports me here! love.gif

* Birth plans/preferences: Healthy babies, please!
* Anything else you'd like to share: We are sending all our hope and love to our little babies that they grow healthy and strong.  We want this little family so badly, and as of Monday our first ultrasound showed two beautiful little yolk sacs.  We're believing so hard in these little ones!  Grow babies, grow!!!

It's really nice to meet the ladies I don't already know, and I'm sending a big hug and hello to my fellow TTC ladies, both announced and lurking!  blowkiss.gifgoodvibes.gif

Maurine, thanks for the beautiful thread!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#66 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
We want this little family so badly, and as of Monday our first ultrasound showed two beautiful little yolk sacs. 

OUR FIRST SET OF TWINS, YAHOOOOWEEEEEEE!  joy.gifjumpers.gif

Erin photosmile2.gif  treehugger.gif, DH jammin.gif ,  Mumma to Chase 7/08 superhero.gif and babyf.gif Griff 3/13

MTHFR C677T Homozygous, M/C 2/07 @ 6wks, 12/10 @8wks, 10/11@7wks, 2/12 @4wks.... 

#67 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 06:26 PM

HUGE CONGRATS to you Tear78, what amazing news, especially after the journey to get you there.   Stick with your mama, little babies, she loves you like crazy!

Busy sad happy mum to DD 7, our beloved son lost in childbirth, DD 1.5, and expecting #4 August 2011
#68 of 323 Old 12-08-2010, 08:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

privateeyes.gif  I am going to take a deep breath and introduce myself here. 

* Name: Tear78
* EDD: 8/4/11 - but considering the circumstances possibly earlier

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2.5 years, 2 losses, one laparoscopy, 2 IUIs and an IVF
* What number child is this for you: Right now it looks like 1st & 2nd praying.gif
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH and me and our fish.  And my sister Carlyle who lives in CA but supports me here! love.gif

* Birth plans/preferences: Healthy babies, please!
* Anything else you'd like to share: We are sending all our hope and love to our little babies that they grow healthy and strong.  We want this little family so badly, and as of Monday our first ultrasound showed two beautiful little yolk sacs.  We're believing so hard in these little ones!  Grow babies, grow!!!

It's really nice to meet the ladies I don't already know, and I'm sending a big hug and hello to my fellow TTC ladies, both announced and lurking!  blowkiss.gifgoodvibes.gif

Maurine, thanks for the beautiful thread!

YAAAAYYYY!  You finally jumped in :)  I can officially lurk here now too.... orngtongue.gif  I'm not pregnant right now, I'm just the sister, but I'm sure I'll be here often too--I hope that's okay with everyone!   I just had a baby girl two months ago, so it's all pretty fresh for me too.  AND I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY BE AN AUNTIE TO MY SISTER'S BABIES!!!  love.gif  It still makes me a little teary to see the pregnant icon and a pregnancy ticker in your signature... joy.gif

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#69 of 323 Old 12-09-2010, 05:53 AM

* Name: Karen
* EDD: 8/12

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 3 cycles since last m/c (I've had two m/c this year and another one in 2008)
* What number child is this for you: 2
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH, married 6 years; DD (2); 2 cats, a dog, and a gecko
* Birth plans/preferences: open to a VBAC but prepared for another C-section
* Anything else you'd like to share: given our losses & my age, nervous but trying to be zen. Happy to be here! Today, I am pregnant!

#70 of 323 Old 12-09-2010, 07:53 AM

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakTreeMom View Post

Welcome Kewpie, Miranda, and Kokopelli!  were glad to have you.  Just jump right in!   Welcome.gif

DS 5yrs coolshine.gif DD 1.5 joy.gif Second mommy to 4 DD's jumpers.gif

#71 of 323 Old 12-09-2010, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

Tear and Carlyle! - wave.gif and  thumbsup.gif

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#72 of 323 Old 12-09-2010, 09:36 AM

Can you add me too please?

Name: Kristen

EDD: 8/7/11

Number: 5

Family: Hubby(34), Chris(12), Kaitlyn(7), TJ(5), Natalie(2.5)

Birth plans: hopefully a home birth!

Kristen treehugger.gif mama to Chris(15)eat.gif, Kaitlyn(10)blahblah.gif, TJ(8)sleepytime.gif and Natalie(5)thumbsuck.gif & Emily(2)diaper.gif

#73 of 323 Old 12-09-2010, 02:33 PM

I also plan on sewing/knitting most of my baby things. We should make sure to share projects and pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by openpollination View Post

Hi all! I suppose I should come out of lurking and introduce myself :)

* Name: Kelley
* EDD: August 1st

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: we weren't avoiding but we weren't exactly trying. I used maca for the first time this cycle!
* What number child is this for you: 1st!
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband is 26 and a musician
* Birth plans/preferences: Home waterbirth with a midwife
* Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a knitter and I plan on knitting/sewing most of my baby stuff!

#74 of 323 Old 12-09-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenyostdc View Post

Can you add me too please?

Name: Kristen

EDD: 8/7/11

Number: 5

Family: Hubby(34), Chris(12), Kaitlyn(7), TJ(5), Natalie(2.5)

Birth plans: hopefully a home birth!

Welcome kristen, congrats on number five!!  I moved from Fairfax Va a few years ago to the west coast, im actually looking to sell my townhouse, not to you im guessing cos it only has 3 bedrooms!! hehehe

Very excited first time mama to be (due 1-2nd august).....together with nervous first time daddy and love of my life. Computer challenged and still hasn't figured out how to get tickers and smily faces in my signature LOL http://lbdm.lilypie.com/35Oz.png
#75 of 323 Old 12-09-2010, 10:41 PM

Can you add me?

Name: Kara
EDD: 8/17/2011

How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1st month trying
What number child is this for you: 1st
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH(32) and 2 kitties

Birth plans/preferences: hospital birth with CNM
Anything else you'd like to share: I got my first BFP at 9 dpo and tested twice again today (10 dpo) because I just couldn't believe it! Me and DH are both super nervous. AF is suppose to show up tomorrow so I will be glad when I get through another week. Then maybe it will seem more real!

Wife to N for 6 years, mama to jog.gif Jude 08/11, angel.gif 03/13, angel1.gif 09/13
#76 of 323 Old 12-10-2010, 04:29 AM

* Name: Jenna
* EDD: August 15, 2011

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: This was the first cycle we were trying and I got a BFP on my second test.  I took the first one too early and in the afternoon.
* What number child is this for you: 3 pregnancy, hopefully second child
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My DH and my 2 yr 5 month DD
* Birth plans/preferences: Planning a homebirth this time.  Had a pretty good natural hospital birth with a CNM with DD but have the financial resources for a homebirth this time and all about that.
* Anything else you'd like to share: I'm still nursing my DD, haven't decided if I will tandem or not, at this point, I'm leaning towards not.

Jenna in love with my DH Jon, loving our 2.5 year old, Caroline Tulip, and expecting another little one in August!
#77 of 323 Old 12-10-2010, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome new folks, and much love to you ladies!  Not sure if I am going to continue with the roll call (I may be out).  I've got someone to take over (thanks, bookwormommy)  I'll check in with everyone when I know more.

~Updated to here~

#78 of 323 Old 12-10-2010, 10:02 PM

* Name: tropicaldutchtulip
* EDD: Aug 13, but will be a planned c/s Aug 5th

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: one cycle, this time around
* What number child is this for you: 3
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): twin girls, DH, one cat (soon to be 3 cats), two dogs
* Birth plans/preferences: planned c/s
* Anything else you'd like to share:

Mamma to identical twin girls (June, 2006 born at 30 weeks), new bundle of joy due August, 2011
#79 of 323 Old 12-11-2010, 11:42 AM

* Name: Bri's Girl or Ginny
* EDD: 8/19/2011

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: We weren't trying...this is our surprise baby!
* What number child is this for you:  Technically my 3rd baby/pregnancy, but I am also raising my sister's daughter
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Bri, married for 18 years, Gav-8 yrs, Rip-6 yrs, Ian-almost 5, Whysper-13 yr old cat
* Birth plans/preferences:  I would love to have a VBA2C, but I'm not sure if it will be possible due to the complications I had with my last birth
* Anything else you'd like to share:  I'm super excited about this baby, but nervous because it wasn't planned.  We thought we were done.  :)  Other than my DH, my mom is the only person I've told.  I also just started a job a week before I found out I was pregnant, so I'm worried about that.

Wife to Bri, mom to G (8), R (6), I (5). Expecting #4 - 8.16.11
#80 of 323 Old 12-11-2010, 01:52 PM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

I plan on making most of our baby things too.  I just bought more sock yarn today and have started deconstructing a onesie to make a pattern.  We should totally start a thread about stuff.  I'd love to see what everyone is working on. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephaniqua View Post

I also plan on sewing/knitting most of my baby things. We should make sure to share projects and pictures!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by openpollination View Post

Hi all! I suppose I should come out of lurking and introduce myself :)

* Name: Kelley
* EDD: August 1st

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: we weren't avoiding but we weren't exactly trying. I used maca for the first time this cycle!
* What number child is this for you: 1st!
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband is 26 and a musician
* Birth plans/preferences: Home waterbirth with a midwife
* Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a knitter and I plan on knitting/sewing most of my baby stuff!

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

***4***8***12**16***20***24*** 28***32***36***40
#81 of 323 Old 12-12-2010, 07:41 AM

* Name: Kate
* EDD: 8/7

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: N/A We weren't trying and were actively avoiding.
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH of 6 years, DS1 (4.5) , DS2 (3), two dogs and a cat!
* Birth plans/preferences: Hospital birth with minimal interventions.
* Anything else you'd like to share: I'm just starting to get excited about this as this pregnancy wasn't planned. We're still not sure that the babe is going to stick, but my betas are looking good and we have a followup ultrasound scheduled on 12/16 (we didn't see anything in the sac at our 12/6 ultrasound)

Kateread.gif, grad student mama to O (4) and J (3)fencing.gif
Cautiously expecting a "bonus" baby in August.

#82 of 323 Old 12-12-2010, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Please add me for August 14th. 

* Name: Linda
* EDD: 8/14

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: We were neither trying nor attempting to avoid.
* What number child is this for you: 2nd biological, 4th including DSDs, 1 of whom lives with us.
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH of 2 1/2 years, DS (10 1/2 months), DSD1 (14), DSD2 (11--lives with us) and two cats
* Birth plans/preferences: I'm not sure. I had a home birth with my son, but I hemorrhaged pretty badly afterward and I'm a little scared this time. I know I want the birth to be midwife assisted, though, even if it's in a hospital setting.
* Anything else you'd like to share: I'm hoping this pregnancy goes well and that babe is healthy. DS was born with a cleft lip and cleft alveolar and I'm hoping this babe doesn't develop those anomalies. However, I also know that I'm strong and my family will get through it. I have a 1 in 30 chance of having another child with these anomalies. I'm not wanting to stress about it, though. My DS is the brightest of blessings. I hope to continue to produce breast milk for at least 1 1/2 more months when DS will turn 12 months, and for as long as possible. I'll probably start pumping and freezing soon, so that I can continue to give him breast milk even after my milk dries up. My goal was to nurse him for at least two years and I want to go for as long as possible.

#83 of 323 Old 12-12-2010, 11:17 AM

I'm due 8/2 with Baby #3!

Tamera winner.jpg - wife to Robb, mama to Aidan 1/2004, Evie 9/2009, and Augustus 8/2011

#84 of 323 Old 12-12-2010, 10:20 PM

* Name: cait

* EDD: aug. 5

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: not really trying ;)
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): scott, myles 5, degan 2, lex 1.
* Birth plans/preferences: cottage home birth on saltspring

#85 of 323 Old 12-12-2010, 11:02 PM

EDD:   August 17...though I could be off by weeks!  I really have no clue.

How long it took to you to get your BFP:   Wasn't trying at all!  In fact I was doing a lot to prevent.  This pregnancy is a shock to say the least.
What number child is this for you:   This would be the fourth baby I give birth too. 

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies):  Me and dd (6).  I also live with my ex-MIL on a ranch with more animals than I care to list lol.  The father of this baby is a man that I have kind of known for four years...but have only been dating for two months.
Birth plans/preferences:  I really don't care anymore.  I know it will be pain meds free.  But where/how/with who is all up in the air and just isn't a priority of mine at the moment. 

I'm happy to be here with you all!  :)

Melaya (29) - Mom to Z (9) and soon to be I (due Nov 2013) stork-boy.gif

Birth mom to M (7), O (5), & C (2). winner.jpgnovaxnoIRC.giftriadadopt.jpg

#86 of 323 Old 12-13-2010, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter

updated to here

#87 of 323 Old 12-13-2010, 10:09 AM

* Name: mama2soren

* EDD: Aug. 17

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 4 cycles
* What number child is this for you: 2
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH and 2.5 year old 
* Birth plans/preferences: still deciding... I hope to get over my fears of HBAC so that I can have this one at home.  We have limited choices where I live.

OB RN, partner tobikenew.gif and mama to jog.gif (2008, 31 weeker) and babygirl.gif (2011) vbac.gif femalesling.GIF   novaxnocirc.gif  cd.gif

#88 of 323 Old 12-13-2010, 05:11 PM

YAY!  I'm due 8/26 with baby number four!  I have a foster daughter too. :)

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#89 of 323 Old 12-13-2010, 05:41 PM

Welcome and Congrats Jillybeans  biggrinbounce.gif

Wife to N for 6 years, mama to jog.gif Jude 08/11, angel.gif 03/13, angel1.gif 09/13
#90 of 323 Old 12-13-2010, 08:49 PM

oops!  Got so excited I forgot the rest lol

* Name: Jill

* EDD: August 26th

* How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 months, first on clomid
* What number child is this for you: Hopefully #4 on earth, but #7 total
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Dh Bryce, dd1 (5) Grace, dd2 (2.5) Ayla, dd3 (15mo) Norah, and Fosterdd (2.5) Mixy.  Plus three dogs and two cats. :)
* Birth plans/preferences:HOPEFULLY another homebirth.  First two were hb, second was a waterbirth.  Third was supposed to be a home waterbirth but she was born at 35 weeks so was at the hospital.  Really wanting a last home waterbirth in my NEW house!

* Anything else you'd like to share:  Just really excited!  Hoping for a boy, but would still be very happy with a girl (and hello! it would be so easy for me!)  Kind of surprised we got pg quickly again. Granted, it was after charting for months and treating my LPD with clomid again, but still, fairly quickly!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page