I am here but here is whats going on... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-06-2010, 12:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey everyone!

I have had a crazy past week! We weren't trying just yet for baby #2 but we weren't preventing. It all started when I had a light af that was very unsuall from November 22-24. Afterward I continued a very light brown spotting occasional and had some other unusual symptoms. I had some internet strip tests and I decided to just take one to rule it out. And BAM second line right away.. very very faint but there.

I took many more tests and even some first response and all came back lwith the same light line. This was a week after the unusual "af". So I was scared and went into the walk in clinic. Their office test came back negative but doctor ordered blood work. The blood test came back positive and he sent the same blood for beta. The next day he called and said beta was 17 and prepared us for the worst. That we had lost the baby or it was a tubal. So I immediately went in for another beta. They called that night to say "Good news its 29!!" and said that they think its just really early and that its alright. Which was crazy after crying all day and thinking that we had lost our baby.What a rollercoaster!!  I go in tomorrow for another beta and go in to see my pcp.  I am really nervous and I can't get excited about this pregnancy. I know that since the numbers are doubling that is a good sign but they seem low. greensad.gif I go from one minute excited and hopeful to completely heartbroken the next.

I have no idea when I ovulated and they are assuming the bleeding was implantation. The last af before that was october 25th. I have only had 3 cycles pp and I am breastfeeding my 15 month old.
I take a test everyday and the lines although are a tad darker than the intial tests are still not the beautiful dark ones I would expect by now. The only symptoms I have are fatigue (and that could be from going off caffiene) and maybe a tiny bit of food adversions.

Anyone have any thoughts, advice, stories with similar situations? I am a ocd google addict and everything on low numbers is discouraging. TIA!

Mandeefly-by-nursing1.gifwife to Chris guitar.gifDoula and SAHM to Ceaghan Lucas jog.gif(8/15/09) Missing Casey Lee brokenheart.gif(12/16/10)  & rainbow1284.gif stork-suprise.gifbaby due the end of Jan 2012! cd.giflactivist.gifnovaxnocirc.gif familybed1.gifHoping for a home waterbirth.jpg & to tandem nurse! luxlove.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2010, 01:17 AM

No advice just wanted to say what a very difficult situation to be in and that I hope you get good news tomorrow.

Busy sad happy mum to DD 7, our beloved son lost in childbirth, DD 1.5, and expecting #4 August 2011
Old 12-06-2010, 04:30 AM
pjs

Praying for good news.  Something I tell myself everyday is "Today you are pregnant- enjoy being pregnant today."   Hard to not worry for sure, but you don't want a first trimester of pure anxienty and nervousness.  This baby needs to feel your love and light.

Old 12-06-2010, 09:34 AM

I wish you the best of luck!  So sorry you've been through so much.  As PJs said, enjoy being pregnant today, and take it one day at a time.  :)

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:24 AM

hug2.gif IME the change in how dark the lines on hpts are is so gradual that it really helps to only do one every other day.  Or compare the ones from every other day.  wink1.gif  Hopefully your beta tomorrow will be great and you'll be able to relax!

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

Old 12-06-2010, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone for the support  grouphug.gif

I have to wait now for them to call with results tomorrow.

I am trying to just relax and I realize that there is really nothing I can do. It will be what it will.

I am hoping that they say that its 117 or higher...

Mandeefly-by-nursing1.gifwife to Chris guitar.gifDoula and SAHM to Ceaghan Lucas jog.gif(8/15/09) Missing Casey Lee brokenheart.gif(12/16/10)  & rainbow1284.gif stork-suprise.gifbaby due the end of Jan 2012! cd.giflactivist.gifnovaxnocirc.gif familybed1.gifHoping for a home waterbirth.jpg & to tandem nurse! luxlove.gif

Old 12-06-2010, 04:25 PM

fingers crossed for happy news.  let us know!

Old 12-07-2010, 12:05 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Did you hear from them? *Big hugs*

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
Old 12-07-2010, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

They finally just called and the number is only at 71. They want me to come for another beta on monday and then I see the doctor on tuesday. I know this is not good, I know that this most likely means the worst and I am completely heartbroken and crushed. gloomy.gif

Old 12-07-2010, 09:11 PM

hug2.gif

Lovestruck luxlove.gif mama to Girlie #1 energy.gifand Girlie #2 on the way!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:25 PM

So very sorry to hear this, mama, take care of your broken heart.

Busy sad happy mum to DD 7, our beloved son lost in childbirth, DD 1.5, and expecting #4 August 2011
Old 12-07-2010, 10:27 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I'm so so sorry.  

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
Old 12-08-2010, 10:03 AM

hug.gif

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

Old 12-08-2010, 12:43 PM

hug2.gif

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

Old 12-09-2010, 11:09 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you everyone. you all are so sweet grouphug.gif  I just hope that this will all be over soon so I can finally grieve and heal. Its the waiting that makes it so much harder... guilty.gif

Old 12-09-2010, 12:52 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:17 PM

I miscarried this month- it is a pain that no one should ever feel.  I'll be thinking of you and wishing the best!

mischievous.gif
Old 12-09-2010, 05:47 PM

I'm so sorry.  I hope you have good news or at least a definitive answer soon.  It must be torture not knowing for sure, but holding out hope.  I'm sorry. 

Bree

Bree - wife to Dave stillheart.gif and "mother" of Scooterdog2.gif.  Baby Elliott arrived August 2, 2011 at home in the water.  stork-boy.gif

Old 12-11-2010, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Yesturday I suddenly started having severe cramping and we went immediately to the emergency room, after being there for around 15 minutes I started to bleed. We are pretty certain that its over. I just go for more bloodwork now to watch the levels drop. Thank you all for being so great, I hope you all have a happy & healthy 9 months! As for me, I guess I must be removed from this DDC. guilty.gif

Old 12-11-2010, 04:06 PM

I'm really sorry, Mandee. 

Old 12-11-2010, 10:44 PM

hug2.gif

Partner  partners.gif(10 years) Mother to Lily hearts.gif (4 years), Jonas babyboy.gif (1.5 years),  1 dog , and 1 cat 

Old 12-11-2010, 11:53 PM

Man it just makes me cry everyday I great on here and see such sad news.......my heart aches for you girl. I hope you find peace soon smile.gif

Very excited first time mama to be (due 1-2nd august).....together with nervous first time daddy and love of my life. Computer challenged and still hasn't figured out how to get tickers and smily faces in my signature LOL http://lbdm.lilypie.com/35Oz.png

User Tag List