Mothering Forum banner

Just got my BFP and have a few questions.

842 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  karalynnskies 
#1 ·
I tested Wednesday and got 2 super faint positives and then I tested yesterday and got a darker line, and then used a clear blue digital and got a pregnant! It just doesn't seem real to me yet. This is our first so I am super nervous and everything is so new to me. I am having some cramping, it doesn't feel like AF but still cramping. I have heard this is normal but AF was suppose to arrive today (which she hasn't!!) I feel like I will relax a little after i completely miss my period. Well I was looking at my calendar on fertility friend and they pushed back my expected period to the 14th. On my chart it is marked as today but on the calendar the 14th. Why would fertility friend push back AF? I just want to KNOW that I missed my period and now I feel like I won't be able to relax till the 14th. What do you ladies think?

#3 ·
I always have irregular cycles and ff would always change when I I'd. I'd go by the positive tests- you're pregnant so your period wouldn't arrive on the 14 th anyway. If you have a consistent cycle I'd just ignore ff, or plug in your + and see when it puts your o date as

#5 ·
Thanks for the info everyone, and thanks for the welcome! This being my first pregnancy I just am nervous and I think I would feel better once I knew I completely missed my period. I need to just quit worrying and enjoy being pregnant RIGHT now. I am having quite a few more symptoms then just the other day. VERY sore breasts, infrequent waves of nausea (which I am hoping will NOT get more regular) and some very light cramping, and a heavy uterus feeling... if that makes sense. Well hope you all are feeling well! I still can NOT believe I am pregnant!
biggrinbounce.gif

#7 ·
I know that is why my friend made me take the digital cause I just didn't believe it. You sure can't deny a digital. I did not think we would get pregnant the first month of trying. Thanks for the congrats, I am just going to try to enjoy it and stop worrying!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.