Backaches - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-12-2010, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anyone else having reAlly bad backaches? I am 6w4d and the past two ays have been brutal. I don't remember it this bad with ds. Anyone else?

Erin photosmile2.gif  treehugger.gif, DH jammin.gif ,  Mumma to Chase 7/08 superhero.gif and babyf.gif Griff 3/13

MTHFR C677T Homozygous, M/C 2/07 @ 6wks, 12/10 @8wks, 10/11@7wks, 2/12 @4wks.... 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 12-12-2010, 03:39 PM

I just started having a little bit of achiness in my back today. I am 4 weeks 4days. It almost feels like a pulled muscle. It started on my right side and then once that let up my left side felt the same. Mine isn't too bad and right now it has actually quit hurting all together. This is my first so I am not sure what is normal and what isn't. I have been worrying about every little ache and pain I get. But then when I feel great, I worry about that too.

Wife to N for 6 years, mama to Jude 08/11, 03/13, 09/13
04/2014 08/2014
#3 of 4 Old 12-13-2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karalynnskies View Post

This is my first so I am not sure what is normal and what isn't. I have been worrying about every little ache and pain I get. But then when I feel great, I worry about that too.

Me too!

BeantownBaby, I've had a bit of lower back ache but it seems to have gone away - not sure if it was just from sitting in front of the computer, but I feel like it wasn't just that. I've definitely heard of people having it at this stage though.

Me treehugger.gif and DH caffix.gif and sweet baby DD heartbeat.gif born 08/2011.

#4 of 4 Old 12-13-2010, 06:49 PM

Same here! I've been having them constantly. I am on my feet a lot so that may have something to do with it. It feels like I pulled muscles in my lower back.

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page