lurking here~ not sure what DDC I belong in! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-31-2010, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My EDD is July 29 so I'll lurking here as I am feeling more of a connection to you mamas since everyone in July seems so far ahead! I'll be 10 weeks Saturday and while I am beginning to feel SO much better after weeks of nausea and exhaustion, I'm a bit unnerved to be losing my symptoms too. I went to bed last night feeling a little deflated in my belly and I'm obsessed now this morning, looking in the mirror every 5 seconds. I think it may be because I ate a lot of veggies and fruit yesterday and so the top part of my belly, usually filled with gas and bloat, seems deflated. I certainly still have a little pooch around my belly button!

Anyway, sorry to vent in my intro... guess I had to put it out there as I don't think I'll mention it to DH or anyone else.

Tracy, mama to Mia Elizabethhearts.gif10~4~06 and Baby Ava Elise baby.gif 8~6~11

#2 of 6 Old 12-31-2010, 06:44 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi there! I debated about DDCs at first too, and I totally get what you're saying. My EDD is 8/4, but so far we have had two healthy babes growing in there (keep it up, little ones!) and that would mean that I'd probably deliver in July. But I just didn't want to be hanging out in the tail end of the July DDC, feeling behind, like you said. Plus, I didn't want to "count my chickens," so to speak. Anyway, welcome to another July/Aug waffler! orngbiggrin.gif

btw, I've heard of other people saying their symptoms started to go away around 10 weeks. I think its normal, right? As the placenta starts to take over? Your little one is becoming independent already! hug2.gif It's so hard not to worry.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#3 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much!!! I think you are right regarding symptoms. I should really get out my journal from DD #1's pregnancy. I have an appointment tomorrow with the OB and I'm hoping they'll catch little one's HB on the doppler :)

Thanks again for your reply!!

Tracy, mama to Mia Elizabethhearts.gif10~4~06 and Baby Ava Elise baby.gif 8~6~11

#4 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter

P.S... congrats on your twinkies!!! How exciting!!!

#5 of 6 Old 01-02-2011, 05:16 PM

Welcome!  Congrats on your bean!  My early pregnancy symptoms always go away around 10-11 weeks when I stop the prometrium and the placenta takes over.  Then by around 14-15 weeks things increase again!  It's amazing what we forget each pregnancy, isn't it?

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#6 of 6 Old 01-03-2011, 11:29 AM

Welcome!  I am due 8/2...so I could be right there with you in July!  I am glad you asked about symptoms.  I've been feeling, I dunno, just less pregnant the past couple of days.  I am 10 weeks tomorrow.  :)

Feel free to join the August "Roster"!

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page