A little fun on a slow day... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Yikes - 4 lbs??  Idk about that!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

4lbs 3oz and 22 inches long....hmmmm.  lol.gif  considering that my dd was 21.5 inches long and 11lbs 3oz.  orngtongue.gif

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#3 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 01:15 PM

Hee hee! This is fun!

"The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and some blonde hair."

The length of labor sounds right (if I'm lucky!). The weather is probably accurate as we're all due in August! But I don't make 6 lb 7 oz, 19" babies. I make 9 lb 22 inchers!

Jen, music nerd mama to two kiddos with one more on the way in August 2011!
#4 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 01:24 PM

That is a long skinny baby!!

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Yikes - 4 lbs??  Idk about that!

treehugger.gifAngie(25) Birth Doula and wife to Army man Bob(25), mommy to...dust.gifMeadow Shae(6),energy.gifLily Rain(4)homebirth.jpg, and joy.gif Sage Ashlyn(3). jog.gifAndrew Houston(9/3/11)

#5 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 01:30 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and barely there blonde hair.

Ahahahahaha! My labors are short - like 3-4 hours. And OMG 14 lbs and 18 inches! What a fat baby! My last baby was 6 lbs 12 oz and 20 1/2 inches. Others were 7 lbs 12 oz and 7 lbs 8 oz. 20-21 inches!

The eyes and hair seem about right though, I have bald babies. lol.

treehugger.gifAngie(25) Birth Doula and wife to Army man Bob(25), mommy to...dust.gifMeadow Shae(6),energy.gifLily Rain(4)homebirth.jpg, and joy.gif Sage Ashlyn(3). jog.gifAndrew Houston(9/3/11)

#6 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 01:50 PM

LOL. I sure hope not. My previous labors were 4.5 hours and 2.5 hours. And my biggest baby was 6lbs, 11oz.

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and fluffy black hair.

erika w/ds geek.gif(10.5), ddhearts.gif(8.5), dss sleepytime.gif(3.5)
Missing angel2.gif9/1/10 @ 15 weeks, and angel.gif2/14/11 @ 13 weeks
#7 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 02:54 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there auburn hair.

15 lbs? faint.gif

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#8 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMike View Post

15 lbs? faint.gif

lol.gif

Can I have some of that for my pipsqueak??  LOL!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#9 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 03:56 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and a lot of brown hair.

Haha! babycakes has a long skinny baby, and I'm having a short fat one!

Riley, 21 Photographer Mom to Lilah Mae (8/13/11)
#10 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 05:18 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and some black hair.

haha!  First, a girl is just MEAN!  And 14lbs?!  And I'd be VERY surprised with a 14 hour labor. My labors have been 2.5 hours, 4 hours and 3 hours.  All my girls have blue eyes (dh is blue, I'm green) and have had medium darkish hair, but not black.

:)

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#11 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 05:22 PM

I know what you mean! Mine said girl too... this is baby #4 for us, and I'm ready for a boy! 

Also, blue must be a dominate gene because I have blue eyes and DH has green. All of our girls have blue eyes too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

The day you deliver, outside will be shiny. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and some black hair.

haha!  First, a girl is just MEAN!  And 14lbs?!  And I'd be VERY surprised with a 14 hour labor. My labors have been 2.5 hours, 4 hours and 3 hours.  All my girls have blue eyes (dh is blue, I'm green) and have had medium darkish hair, but not black.

:)

#12 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 05:33 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and barely there blonde hair.

Hmmm. That is a pretty small baby! Hazy does sound right, though, because last "summer" here in the bay area was pretty hazy and not very warm. Blue eyes sounds like a possibility - my husband is mixed race with dark eyes though, so I'm not holding out any hope! I'm blond naturally but he has very wiry, dark brown hair so I don't have much hope for a blond child, either!

#13 of 18 Old 01-03-2011, 08:05 AM

Here's mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

Green Eyes, I don't know where that would come from ROTFLMAO.gifand I expect this baby to be bigger than DD who was 8 pounds 1 oz and 20 inches long.  We'll see--he, he, he

Partner  partners.gif(10 years) Mother to Lily hearts.gif (4 years), Jonas babyboy.gif (1.5 years),  1 dog , and 1 cat 

#14 of 18 Old 01-03-2011, 08:27 AM

So lame. :)

This is what she said:

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and fluffy red hair.

That's a short, chunky baby.  Everyone in my family has blue eyes except my mom and all of DH's family has blue eyes.  Not a single person has red hair.  We shall see...

Bree

Bree - wife to Dave stillheart.gif and "mother" of Scooterdog2.gif.  Baby Elliott arrived August 2, 2011 at home in the water.  stork-boy.gif

#15 of 18 Old 01-03-2011, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

All the predictions either have a tiny baby or a huge baby.  How about some average labors and average babies?!  I would like to request a 6-8 hour labor and an 8lb baby, please ROTFLMAO.gif

Copper- wife to B, mama to DS1 Jeb 12.4.07, and DS2 William 8.11.11.  So thrilled to be expecting a surprise baby 10.26.14!!!
#16 of 18 Old 01-03-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

Can we switch, jillyROTFLMAO.gifHere's mine, which is genetically highly improbable:

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there red hair.

Moo.

#17 of 18 Old 01-03-2011, 10:31 AM

"The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there black hair. "

Cold?  In August?  And so small and long!  :)

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#18 of 18 Old 01-03-2011, 01:23 PM
pjs

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and fluffy auburn hair.

After one 1.5 hr labor and two 3 hr labors I better not have a ten hour labor! I have big babies but am hoping my most recent will be my biggest(10 lbs 4 oz)- not looking for a twelve pounder. And red hair? Only if there's a mixup at the hospital!

I'll take a girl though smile.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page