January "What Are You Eating?" Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 125 Old 01-11-2011, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrigible View Post

Is egg yolk really a no-no? lol I've been LOVING eggs for breakfast this pregnancy. I've had 2 eggs over medium EVERY morning for the last 2 months....oh, not every morning. there were a few days in there that I couldn't stand eggs, but that's cause I'd been eating them at like every meal for a couple days before.

mmmm......egg yolks.....=D

I've never cut out egg yolks nor have I been told that in three pregnancies so...I hope they're okay!

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#62 of 125 Old 01-11-2011, 02:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Technically you are supposed to cook egg yolks to firm. I never have.

Dawn, mama to D (3.06) & N (9.07) C (11.09) & Still-in-shock surprise due in Aug!
#63 of 125 Old 01-12-2011, 10:00 AM

Normally, I CAN eat them that way, just prefer them runny. Since becoming preg though, cooked yokes totally gross me out. Cooked whites are kinda creeping me out too, but I can do them WITH the runny yokes or with toast ok. I've mostly been having "egg in a hole" lately. Yum!

Affordable organics delivered from GREEN POLKADOT BOX

Wife to jammin.gif Beast 

Mama to guitar.gif Crash (14) and hippie.gifSpritely (12)

#64 of 125 Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 AM

On Saturday for some reason I suddenly wanted some birthday cake.  Didn't have any available, and didn't go get any, and the urge went away.  That was the only time I've really craved something sugary, so it was weird.

On Sunday I suddenly decided I wanted Kashi frozen pizza and mac & cheese.  I went to the store a got both.  Came home and made both, and it was so good!  I kept it all down, so I was happy.  I've been eating mac & cheese all week so far now, lol!  At least its a supposedly "all natural" brand!  Its food, and it stays down, so that is good enough for me right now!

Married to DH partners.gif since 2007. Mommy to babyboy.gif 7/2011.  We bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif.

#65 of 125 Old 01-12-2011, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter

Today hasnt been so bad after all!

B - rye toast with butter, morning wellness tea

S - cinnamon buns (I had a few - maybe 4 or so! They are pretty small - MiniBon sized, lol!) 

S - Ruffles with creole red beans for dipping

L - a huge steaming bowl of broccoli with lemon butter

D - leftover lasagna and probably cereal

I desperately need more protein ideas.  I'm definitely not cutting it!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#66 of 125 Old 01-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Pesto on pizza, OMG I haven't done that one yet this pg. I think I need to go to the store again. I went this morning and just wandered around throwing things in that looked good. I got nothing for the rest of the family to eat, but I figured I could do that another day. Now nothing I bought looks good. eyesroll.gif And I forgot tomatoes which I have been loving, I ate 2 bags of them in one sitting the other night instead of eating dinner. 

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
#67 of 125 Old 01-12-2011, 02:08 PM

I'm REALLY trying to eat healthy right now.  But if I don't eat really regularly, I get nauseous.  If I do eat every 2hrs, I feel ok, so obviously I'm eating a lot!

B:oatmeal with chopped apples and raisins

S: the rest of the oatmeal (lol) and a couple tortilla chips and homemade salsa (HUGE craving)

L: leftover stirfry w/ crab

S: two raspberry lemonade muffins fresh from the oven

S: prob. another muffin

D: lasagna skillet w/ garlic bread

S: Probably an english muffin w/ butter

I'm eating small amounts, but feel starving all the time!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#68 of 125 Old 01-12-2011, 08:13 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

I'm REALLY trying to eat healthy right now.  But if I don't eat really regularly, I get nauseous.  If I do eat every 2hrs, I feel ok, so obviously I'm eating a lot!

SAME HERE but at the same time things are digesting so slowly which makes me feel so bloated. Ugh! 

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#69 of 125 Old 01-13-2011, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

Same boat. I am so freaking hungry all the time, if I don't eat as soon as I start to feel it coming on then I get nauseous. I am refusing to step on the scale because I can tell I am already gaining a good amount of weight due to eating so much.

Nothing really hit the spot yesterday, I went to bed upset because I just couldn't find what was right to eat. Today was the same. DD1 has been begging for sushi for dinner, which is the one food I do not like ever so DH was getting carry out. I just made myself an early dinner of homemade pesto pizza, and that is what I have been needing! 

#70 of 125 Old 01-13-2011, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

I made a HUGE pot of butternut squash soup tonight and oh man, it hit the spot!  First real dinner I've eaten in a while!

I'm with all of you - hungry all the time and if I wait too long it's bad news.  

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#71 of 125 Old 01-13-2011, 05:18 PM

I've been so bad today. My friend invited me out for ice cream at Coldstone. Yum but right next to the ice cream shop is 5 guys.  Uhg so we went and I ordered dinner to go. Giant burger and a large fry. It was the singularly most delicious burger I have ever eaten. Just talking about it makes me want more. 

Lauren- geek.gif Hippie belly.gif wife to  S Mum to : babyf.gif D 11/09 and due end of August!

lactivist.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifcd.gifhomebirth.jpgsaynovax.gif

#72 of 125 Old 01-13-2011, 05:21 PM - Thread Starter

OMggggg coldstone!! I would KILL for a Birthday Cake Remix!!!!

And I haven't had that in at least 5 years!!!

#73 of 125 Old 01-13-2011, 05:57 PM

It's so nice to know I'm not alone!! haha. My appetite has been really weird too. I found that for a while, rice cakes totally saved me when I knew I needed to eat but barely could! My other preggo friend recommended cucumber slices and ranch... I haven't tried it yet, but veggies and fruit almost ALWAYS sound good to me. Cheese sticks have been great too! 

For some reason, lately I've been really craving Burger King french fries... which is kind of disturbing..... LOL

My advice is to just listen to your appetite! Unless you're having too many french fry cravings like I am. haha. Just keep your meals light and healthy and you'll be fine! My midwife and other advice gurus have told me I shouldn't worry about it too much.

You guys are all so helpful and awesome! Thanks and bon appetit to you all! ;-)

- Rachel lady.gif

+ married to Red photosmile2.gif
+ mama to Brooklynn luxlove.gif (age 12)

+ mama to Alder femalesling.GIF born 08/10/11!

#74 of 125 Old 01-16-2011, 07:02 PM - Thread Starter

As I sit here starving at the end of the day again, I'm thinking I need opinions.  Am I eating enough?  Is it totally normal to be so fraking hungry even after a full day of this food?!

B - 2 pieces rye toast, butter, 1 cup ms tea
S - PB&J on white
S2 - bowl of special K protein plus w/small banana and soymilk
L - boca burger on bun with handful of ruffles
S - apple with pb
D - baked potato with butter, garlic salt & sour cream

I'm off to make more food.  Eff it! angry.gif

#75 of 125 Old 01-16-2011, 07:13 PM

Carrie, I find by evening time I NEED lots of carbs and protein to see me through the night. Your morning/early afternoon looks fine to me, but I'd need more food in the late afternoon, an apple with PB and an baked potato wouldn't cut it.

I ate an amazing dinner of black eyed peas, salad, and blacked salmon. I rarely ever eat fish but saw it today and wanted it. Salad has still been a big hit, ate a ton along with lunch as well. Along with fruit, grapefruit and kiwis especially. I've been going through 3+ grapefruits a day!

#76 of 125 Old 01-16-2011, 07:35 PM

I made a big pot of chili yesterday. Might be something you could do, Carrie? Fake meat plus the beans. I know you don't want to, but an egg a day would probably really help you feel better.

I'm not having blood sugar issues anymore, which is nice. I eat like I always did for the most part and get hungry, but not sick. Most of the time.

Breakfast I start with a bunch of water, then a boiled egg and after a bit some cereal or toast. Then whatever. Lots of protein has been good to me :)

Becky

Married to Dusty
Mama to Charlie - born August 15th.

Waiting on number two, due March 17!

#77 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

As I sit here starving at the end of the day again, I'm thinking I need opinions.  Am I eating enough?  Is it totally normal to be so fraking hungry even after a full day of this food?!

S - PB&J on white
S - apple with pb

Carrie -- I too would be starving off of this diet.  I feel like I am constantly eating.  I am feeding myself whatever my body wants whenever it wants it.  I've given up on trying to fight it.  I'm not gaining a ton of weight so far, and it will only be a few more weeks till I start to feel better (hopefully less!).  When that happens, I'll go back to my typical healthy diet.  But, for now -- what baby wants, baby gets!  :)

Lauren (28) married to DH (28) 11/4/2007.  Expecting our little peanut August 22, 2011!
#78 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 05:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckily View Post

I made a big pot of chili yesterday. Might be something you could do, Carrie? Fake meat plus the beans. I know you don't want to, but an egg a day would probably really help you feel better.

I'm not having blood sugar issues anymore, which is nice. I eat like I always did for the most part and get hungry, but not sick. Most of the time.

Breakfast I start with a bunch of water, then a boiled egg and after a bit some cereal or toast. Then whatever. Lots of protein has been good to me :)

If chili even remotely appealed to me it might work.  Hmm, I see what you're saying about the eggs but I just don't think I could do it.  Maybe tofu scrambler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonadl2 View Post

Quote:

S - PB&J on white
S - apple with pb

Carrie -- I too would be starving off of this diet.  I feel like I am constantly eating.  I am feeding myself whatever my body wants whenever it wants it.  I've given up on trying to fight it.  I'm not gaining a ton of weight so far, and it will only be a few more weeks till I start to feel better (hopefully less!).  When that happens, I'll go back to my typical healthy diet.  But, for now -- what baby wants, baby gets!  :)

GUGHGH.  Ok.  I hear you all.  Thanks for the feedback, seriously!  I'm not even trying to limit my intake, I'm just eating what sounds good (and unfortunately not much sounds good at all) so I'm just going to try a little harder to make things work.  DH even said I really need to increase my protein intake.  I'm trying!  I swear! I just need more tasty sounding ideas!!!

#79 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 05:57 AM

I've been eating handfuls of almonds when I need a protein hit.

Between our vegetarian diet, my reflux (no tomato, no citrus, minimal 'rich' dairy, no caffeine, no spice, no fried food), and trying to only make one dinner for the family, I'm having a lot of trouble getting meals on the table!

I am trying to get an egg or two every day, I made egg salad for sandwiches, and I have been having 'fried' egg sandwiches (fried = cooked in fry pan, not soaked with grease to cook!), at least 2x a week.

I made falafel on Friday (I think someone here shared the recipe?), and the protein part was good, but the little bit of spice in them was too much for my reflux.

I'm planning some pecan pie muffins, which look more like cupcakes! But, nuts = protein, and no spices like all the bean dishes I like.

I did make a really good salad last week, that I think I will add some kind of bean to next time I make it, to get that protein. It was broccoli, cauliflower, red & green peppers, carrots, and some diced cooked potatoes, with a honey mustard vinegarette. It was really good, and didn't bother my reflux issues. DH & DS didn't like it, but they don't love raw veggies like that, so I ate the whole thing over the course of 2 meals & a couple snacks!

~SynEpona~
#80 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:

If chili even remotely appealed to me it might work.  Hmm, I see what you're saying about the eggs but I just don't think I could do it.  Maybe tofu scrambler...

GUGHGH.  Ok.  I hear you all.  Thanks for the feedback, seriously!  I'm not even trying to limit my intake, I'm just eating what sounds good (and unfortunately not much sounds good at all) so I'm just going to try a little harder to make things work.  DH even said I really need to increase my protein intake.  I'm trying!  I swear! I just need more tasty sounding ideas!!!

I think tofu would be good! If you do protein first thing, it does amazing things to your blood sugar.

My boss at the bed and breakfast I used to work work used to bake a circle of tofu in a little ramekin with bail.. and probably some other stuff. Things to replace the cream and Parmesan cheese that everyone else got. :)

http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/veganpregnancy.htm This is an interesting diet tip! If you like it, add some nut butter to the oatmeal, it adds good protein as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0913990604/sr=1-1/qid=1137292767/ref=pd_bbs_1?_encoding=UTF8

That book was recommended in my googling as it has a section for vegan mammas.

I wish you luck!

Becky

Married to Dusty

#81 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 09:51 AM - Thread Starter

OMG, Beckily thank you so much for those links!!  That meal plan looks totally doable and that cookbook looks like a must buy.  Thanks thanks THANKS!!

I've been trying hard with the vegan thing.  I find if I have a craving, I won't fight it too hard (like a bagel with cream cheese for example) but after I eat it I say that's the last time and go right back to trying to be vegan.  I think it helps my conscience.  I just can't bring myself to eat something like an egg if I'm not even craving it.  Maybe if I had my own chickens...

#82 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:

OMG, Beckily thank you so much for those links!!  That meal plan looks totally doable and that cookbook looks like a must buy.  Thanks thanks THANKS!!

I've been trying hard with the vegan thing.  I find if I have a craving, I won't fight it too hard (like a bagel with cream cheese for example) but after I eat it I say that's the last time and go right back to trying to be vegan.  I think it helps my conscience.  I just can't bring myself to eat something like an egg if I'm not even craving it.  Maybe if I had my own chickens...

You are very welcome! I hope it helps! This journey is hard enough for those of us who eat everything, I can't imagine trying it with a limited diet! (Plus that would've ruined my fabulous lunch of chips and cheese sauce yesterday...!)

OMG! Fresh eggs! I don't think there is anything on earth as wonderful! My mother plans to get chickens and I shall haunt her coop! :D

Becky

Married to Dusty

#83 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 10:31 AM

Absolutely HAD to have lobster today... DH is less than thrilled--told me if I want more I have to take out a loan. lol

#84 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 10:38 AM

My midwife wants me to have 60-80g grams of protein a day and minimal refined/white carbs so the last 4 or 5 days I've been eating the kinds of things she recommended to me. Eggs, turkey sausage, whole milk, grilled chicken breast, cottage cheese, yogurt, almonds, nut butters. She suggested getting plain or unsweetened yogurt and using Truvia to flavor it. Her other idea was Whey Protein powder, I picked up a big thing of it at wal-mart for $15 and I mix a scoop of it with 16oz of whole milk and take it to work to drink during the day. It tastes like strawberry milk...mmmm...

B 2 turkey sausage links, 16oz whole milk w/ whey protein scoop

S smoked almonds

L grilled chicken breast and brown rice w/ butter

I brought some Kashi whole grain crackers and natural peanut butter with me for an additional snack later today.

DS 5yrs coolshine.gif DD 1.5 joy.gif Second mommy to 4 DD's jumpers.gif

#85 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter

I did a little better today, but man it was tough.  I felt like I was forcing food! But, I guess that's what I get.

B - 2 pieces rye toast w/butter, 1 cup ms tea, 1/4 cup coffee, 1/2 banana 
B2 - 1.5 boca burgers on buns, 1 pickle, a few Ruffles (13 +6 = 19ish) 
Sn - 3 reduced fat oreos with 10 oz soy milk (7 g) 
L - 12 inch veggie sub with lettuce, tomato, roasted peppers, olives, o/v, S/P/O. (Only ate a little more than half). 
D - sushi - peanut avocado roll and avacodo roll, ate about half 
S - 2 vegan chocolate cupcakes (home-made)
S - Protein shake - 12 oz soymilk, 1 scoop (powder 14 g p) = 20-25 g

Over all about 50 g protein.  Still not enough but much better than yesterday (and so far probably the best I've done!)

My mw is having me keep a food journal and it's really helping me not overeat the bad stuff and want to focus on healthy eating.  Even though junk sneaks in, I feel like it's justifiable or at least matched by something healthy.  

#86 of 125 Old 01-17-2011, 06:55 PM

That looks good! Did you feel better?

Quote:

I did a little better today, but man it was tough.  I felt like I was forcing food! But, I guess that's what I get.

B - 2 pieces rye toast w/butter, 1 cup ms tea, 1/4 cup coffee, 1/2 banana 
B2 - 1.5 boca burgers on buns, 1 pickle, a few Ruffles (13 +6 = 19ish) 
Sn - 3 reduced fat oreos with 10 oz soy milk (7 g) 
L - 12 inch veggie sub with lettuce, tomato, roasted peppers, olives, o/v, S/P/O. (Only ate a little more than half). 
D - sushi - peanut avocado roll and avacodo roll, ate about half 
S - 2 vegan chocolate cupcakes (home-made)
S - Protein shake - 12 oz soymilk, 1 scoop (powder 14 g p) = 20-25 g

Over all about 50 g protein.  Still not enough but much better than yesterday (and so far probably the best I've done!)

My mw is having me keep a food journal and it's really helping me not overeat the bad stuff and want to focus on healthy eating.  Even though junk sneaks in, I feel like it's justifiable or at least matched by something healthy.  

Becky

Married to Dusty

#87 of 125 Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 AM - Thread Starter

I feel so much less hungry, Beckily!  It's insane.  I mean, I'm still getting hungry of course, but I'm not having issues with feeling so super hungry that I want to cry.  And I'm MUCH less hungry at night.  Since keeping track, I'm also barely snacking at night.

Here's yesterday:

1/18/11 
B - steel cut oats w/banana and agave, 1/2 c ms tea 
L - 5 gardein nuggets w/bbq, few ruffles, 1 pickle with 1 can dr pepper ( 22 g) 
S - 1 vegan cupcake (homemade) 
L2 - pb&j on country white with 2 8 oz glasses of soymilk (14) 
D - Whole wheat pasta with garlic, olive oil, broccoli (2 helpings) 
D - strawberry sorbet - protein shake 12 oz soymilk + 1 scoop (20ish) 

#88 of 125 Old 01-19-2011, 07:06 AM

I am having a nightmare of a time with food.  I just ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast.  I should have had something healthier, but I was starting to feel so sick and I've learned that if I don't eat AS SOON as I start to feel that way that the morning sickness starts in and it doesn't budge for the rest of the day.  Crackers right by my bed don't work, either, because dry crackers make me vomit.  I'm just waiting for the bananas to get ripe so I can keep them by the bed to eat first thing.  If I can start the day off with healthier foods, I think it will be much easier to keep eating healthy foods. 

My other problem is that I'm still so exhausted.  I think it is worse than it should be because I have hypothyroidism.  I don't have an appointment with the OB until February and my PCP wants me to wait to see the OB and for them to increase my med dosage.  Urgh.  Being this exhausted makes meal preparation incredibly difficult.  I want an Addictive Sweet Potato Burrito soooo bad, but I'm too tired to make them!  Beef stew sounds amazing.  It wouldn't be hard to toss everything in the crockpot, if the crock wasn't full of something else in the fridge.  And if that something else didn't make me sick whenever I smell I then I could clean the crock and actually make the stew.  *sigh*  Beef and broccoli stir fry sounds divine.  Chopping broccoli and beef sounds exhausting.  I'm obviously craving beef, something we eat very little of normally.  Steak, salad, and baked potato is what we're having for dinner tonight.  We've been eating a lot of steak with various sides, because it's something Marc can make fairly quickly without a lot of prep.   Marc has been so wonderful, making dinner many nights or bringing something home.  He's helping immensely with laundry, dishes, etc, and having a very stressful month at work, so asking him to do more (like make me addictive sweet potato burritos, or clean that crockpot) seems cruel.  What I should do is ask my mom and grandma to come over and make me a few things, Once a Month Cooking style, to toss in the fridge and freezer so I can start eating better. 

Jessica, wife of Marc and Momma to Nikolai (10) and Nathaniel (9) and Olivia (3).
#89 of 125 Old 01-19-2011, 09:10 AM

That's awesome! Yay! I did good :D All I did was google "high protein vegan pregnancy diet" so if you want more tips, go for it!

I'm proud of you, though!  You're making it work :)

Quote:

I feel so much less hungry, Beckily!  It's insane.  I mean, I'm still getting hungry of course, but I'm not having issues with feeling so super hungry that I want to cry.  And I'm MUCH less hungry at night.  Since keeping track, I'm also barely snacking at night.

Here's yesterday:

1/18/11 
B - steel cut oats w/banana and agave, 1/2 c ms tea 
L - 5 gardein nuggets w/bbq, few ruffles, 1 pickle with 1 can dr pepper ( 22 g) 
S - 1 vegan cupcake (homemade) 
L2 - pb&j on country white with 2 8 oz glasses of soymilk (14) 
D - Whole wheat pasta with garlic, olive oil, broccoli (2 helpings) 
D - strawberry sorbet - protein shake 12 oz soymilk + 1 scoop (20ish) 

Becky

Married to Dusty

#90 of 125 Old 01-19-2011, 09:12 AM

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! What a wonderful man, to help you out!

I had to boil a bunch of eggs so I could start off the day with quick protein and not die for the rest of it. They just sit in a bowl in the fridge. And then I get my Rice Crunch'ems :D

If your mom and grandma would cook you some food, that'd be awesome! Good idea! I hope February comes soon so you can get your meds adjusted and feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jessica* View Post

I am having a nightmare of a time with food.  I just ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast.  I should have had something healthier, but I was starting to feel so sick and I've learned that if I don't eat AS SOON as I start to feel that way that the morning sickness starts in and it doesn't budge for the rest of the day.  Crackers right by my bed don't work, either, because dry crackers make me vomit.  I'm just waiting for the bananas to get ripe so I can keep them by the bed to eat first thing.  If I can start the day off with healthier foods, I think it will be much easier to keep eating healthy foods. 

My other problem is that I'm still so exhausted.  I think it is worse than it should be because I have hypothyroidism.  I don't have an appointment with the OB until February and my PCP wants me to wait to see the OB and for them to increase my med dosage.  Urgh.  Being this exhausted makes meal preparation incredibly difficult.  I want an Addictive Sweet Potato Burrito soooo bad, but I'm too tired to make them!  Beef stew sounds amazing.  It wouldn't be hard to toss everything in the crockpot, if the crock wasn't full of something else in the fridge.  And if that something else didn't make me sick whenever I smell I then I could clean the crock and actually make the stew.  *sigh*  Beef and broccoli stir fry sounds divine.  Chopping broccoli and beef sounds exhausting.  I'm obviously craving beef, something we eat very little of normally.  Steak, salad, and baked potato is what we're having for dinner tonight.  We've been eating a lot of steak with various sides, because it's something Marc can make fairly quickly without a lot of prep.   Marc has been so wonderful, making dinner many nights or bringing something home.  He's helping immensely with laundry, dishes, etc, and having a very stressful month at work, so asking him to do more (like make me addictive sweet potato burritos, or clean that crockpot) seems cruel.  What I should do is ask my mom and grandma to come over and make me a few things, Once a Month Cooking style, to toss in the fridge and freezer so I can start eating better. 

Becky

Married to Dusty

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page