First gender dream - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-05-2011, 05:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Last night I had a dream that we had a baby girl.  She was about 2 months old and wearing a pink/hot pink striped fleece PJ outfit that zipped up and had feet.  She had dark hair and it stuck out a lot. :)  I was cleaning/wiping her nose with a warm facecloth because she was stuffed up.  In the same dream, my husband cleaned out the garage...since that will never happen, I have little faith in the dream.  LOL

It was fun being a mom last night. :)

Bree

Bree - wife to Dave stillheart.gif and "mother" of Scooterdog2.gif.  Baby Elliott arrived August 2, 2011 at home in the water.  stork-boy.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-05-2011, 05:50 AM

happytears.gif  Aww! That made me tear up!  How sweet.  I can't wait to have a dream about this LO!  And haha about the garage! I hear you, woman, I hear you!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#3 of 4 Old 01-05-2011, 10:57 AM

very cool dream......i hope you get a lil girl in hot pink PJ's AND a clean garage!!

Very excited first time mama to be (due 1-2nd august).....together with nervous first time daddy and love of my life. Computer challenged and still hasn't figured out how to get tickers and smily faces in my signature LOL http://lbdm.lilypie.com/35Oz.png
#4 of 4 Old 01-05-2011, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

We shall see.  Right now I'm having strong girl vibes, but I had strong boy vibes a couple weeks ago.  My gender radar hasn't really gone on yet like it has when some close friends and family have been expecting.  I have been right every single time, but for myself, the radar hasn't gone off yet. :)

One thing that's weird though is that I went on Amazon today, and it recommended a nasal suction thing for baby even though I haven't bought or searched for any baby items.  In my dream, the baby girl was all stuffed up.  Weird, huh? :)

Bree

Bree - wife to Dave stillheart.gif and "mother" of Scooterdog2.gif.  Baby Elliott arrived August 2, 2011 at home in the water.  stork-boy.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page