First u/s today! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-07-2011, 07:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Saw our little peanut! Measuring perfectly, HB as 140, and there was only one in there! (phew...dreams were just dreams!)

Click this bar to view the full image.

Click the image to open in full size.

I talked with my awesome ob about seeing both him and my m/w until full term, then letting me decide how to birth. He agreed! He's just amazing.

Background: First two were homebirths. With my 2nd pregnancy contractions started at 28 weeks. Never got to labor stage, but really close. The m/w sent me to the doc for advice, they put me on trebutaline. She was born at 40+6.
With dd3, the contractions got worse and earlier. I never saw an ob because my m/w assumed (because they never went to labor and cervix wasn't dilating) that it would be like my last baby. She was born at 35+4 and spent 2 weeks in the NICU.

So this time I'm really nervous. I'm so glad my ob agreed to it! I seriously love him. If I could GUARANTEE he would deliver me, I would be tempted with a hossy birth (gasp!)

so glad my peanut is ok.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-08-2011, 12:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

joy.gifwhat a sweet little peanut. That's what we called DD also when she was that small. 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page