Mothering Forum banner

Angel Baby

709 views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  lovingmommyhood 
#1 ·
This is my last post. I delivered my angel on Friday after a week of light bleeding and a couple hours of heavy cramping. I was about 8 weeks along. I went to the OB doc that morning for what should have been my first pregnancy appointment, but I had already passed my sweet baby by then. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure that I don't need a D&C as well. The pain on Friday was tremendous, just like labor. Today, I am cramping and bleeding like a heavy period. This baby was wanted very much by my whole family. Although many consider 8 weeks 'barely pregnant' I am thankful that I found out right away and that we had the chance to really absorb the idea of another child into our family. We had even picked some name ideas! I was enjoying looking online at baby gear and bargain maternity clothes. I hope we will have another chance, but I'm 38. Fortunately, we have two wonderful kids who are 6 and 7. Best wishes for all of you ladies, especially those who have struggled with pregnancy and infant loss in the past.

#2 ·
big huge hugs mama. It doesn't matter how long your baby was with you....it was still your baby. And it doesn't matter "how pregnant" you were! You cherished this little one, and someday the love that you shared will bring you peace. Be kind to yourself in the process. I wish you and your family the best.

#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post

big huge hugs mama. It doesn't matter how long your baby was with you....it was still your baby. And it doesn't matter "how pregnant" you were! You cherished this little one, and someday the love that you shared will bring you peace. Be kind to yourself in the process. I wish you and your family the best.
All of this. Take care of yourself mama. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.