March chat thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 181 Old 04-03-2011, 04:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony View Post

Would anyone else be put off by this? I'm waiting outside yesterday for DD1 to walk out of school, and a mom I know only in passing starts chatting with me.  I complained about nothing fitting already. She tells me to put everything that doesn't work in a box and she will ship it to a friend she has that is pg with her 3rd. I just said that I'm making things work for now. Really, I'm thinking, how do you not know that my clothes are not already borrowed from someone else or I want 6 children. I just thought it was rather forward, took me off guard This is my last child, but call it superstitious, I won't be getting rid of anything until baby is 6 months old or so. 

Hmm yeah!  I think if anyone suggested or hinted w/o asking me first if I was done, absolutely I would think it was forward thinking.  Plus what if you knew someone else you were going to lend them too?  Geez.  Whatever ppl!  I hope your DD feels better soon.  And I hear you about ppl being more careful.  I hate, hate, hate when people come to work or school sick just b/c.

If no one else has started it yet, I'll start the new April Chat Thread.  Can you believe it?  It's APRIL!!  Woo hoo!  We are moving on up, ladies!!  joy.gif

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page